• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates & Killer Fleet Presents: Zenith - SEPTEMBER 28th-29th!

Limeron

Smash Rookie
Does anyone know what time the single and double action starts Saturday? Hopefully not right at 9, we live 4 hours away. xD

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
yo omfg ace marth is not like that in real life dont be fooled. his mindgame is he acts all cool and nice on the boards then u meet him in real life and he ****in four stocks u and calls u a ***** and then gets his gang to beat u up, **** u and then pee on ur body.

wen u see him. just give him ur controller and u'll be fine.

phish-it

Smash Champion
Whats the consensus on moving Smash 64 to Friday and Low tier teams to Saturday? I'd like to enter them but wont be able to make it down to NYC for both days.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yeah, I'm only coming on Sat. If low tiers are the only thing for Friday I see less than half the venue attending that day. Even if it was Smash 64 and Low Tiers.

Alukard

Smash Hero
wobbling should b banned lol ... its always banned at the weeklies and this is held by the same people ... but umm i can't wait for the whole low tier thing ^_^

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'd rather do the low tier stuff on saturday along with singles/doubles, I don't think many people are gonna enter 64 to give their money to sensei anyway, but either way me treble/bass should be there saturday.

phish-it

Smash Champion
Yeah from the looks of it everyone actually wants to do Low tier, but they don't want to do it Friday.

What if we hold them earlier: say around 10:30 or 11:00 AM and those that don't wish to join them can come after they're done and enter Doubles/singles?

Alukard

Smash Hero
hell yea i told ya lol .... wobbling sucks balls ... anyway crew battling people so post up if ya wanna crew battle ... i wanna record and stuff

Eggm

Smash Hero
The Tunes might have 4 there, in which case we'll take crew battles with everyone, recorded would be great. :)

Cort

Apple Head
There's still no mention of wobbling in the first post rules, someone should change that then.

I'm not coming to this, unfortunately. There are bigger fish to fry in southern California on this day!

Sol

Smash Lord
Me ky phish and 1more will be coming so were down 4 crew battles,just one thing LETS actually do them, allways there is so much hype for crew battles then no one does them i mean if were gonna do it, i wanna do it right away...well after i warmup. but no one better duck out on doin them

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
Probably not.....that guy's boss ended up spending more than he intended to lol so i doubt hes willin to sponsor food and drinks again.

i also heard there was this crazy team that might join....i heard they lived in the BX and are in some godly a$$ crew...Hmm i wonder who that team is :)

Xephalon

Smash Journeyman
this would be really kick *** if they did have free food again...lol that guy's name was Mark Berman..just to point that out

The Bino

Smash Lord
Alright since i've been asked by ppl to have Crew Battles against AvalanchE, I actually wasn't going to go, since I retired from the Competitive scene, but i guess The Bino will make an appearance, Mainly for the Crew Battles.............. But im gonna enter Singles as well since Ace still owes me $20 there is my entrance fee right there, so ill be entering Singles and Crew Battles

Ill bring a VCR and a couple of Tapes STRICTLY FOR THE CREW BATTLES.......... and ill give them to my Crew Member RP and he'll upload it for me to Youtube and there you will beable to see em all (hopefully)

phish-it

Smash Champion
When you lend someone money over a year ago and still haven't got it back; face it, you're never going to. Free entrance fee is the same thing as 20 bucks if your going to enter the tournament anyway...

In other words, BIIIIIIIIINNNNNNOOOOO!!!!!

Top Bottom