• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates & Killer Fleet Presents: Zenith - SEPTEMBER 28th-29th!

kiwiii

Smash Lord
is it still sept 28th-29th, or what?
if i end up going to digital life, i'll go to this

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Why do people keep asking these ******** questions?

Will there be singles?

Is it just doubles?

When is it?

R U SEREUS?!

lrn2read and lrn2think plz.

is mew2king coming?

I dont know why that matters.

I hope to see a lot of smashers. This might be the last big NYC tourney. for melee. lets make it big.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Would any one be able to house some Philly people? I don't really wanna drive in NY, but if me and my car could stay somewhere in North Jersey, that'd be awesome. Possibles in my car include Cactuar, M2K, and Scar.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yayyy i hope this thing turns out big ... and i hope for second on teams once again ... 8 tournies and countin where we are top 3 on teams =P

Alukard

Smash Hero
zenith heads better watch out for us ... =P ... CUZ WE EAT ARROZ CON CARNE NIGGZ

kiwiii

Smash Lord
Why do people keep asking these ******** questions?

Will there be singles?

Is it just doubles?

When is it?

R U SEREUS?!

lrn2read and lrn2think plz.
maybe because i heard alex strife was freaking out because it's the same weekend as digital life, so i was wondering if he actually changed the date
kthx

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Alexstrife freaking out is like breathing to him. It happens so often you shouldn't be taking it seriously at all.

It's a normal everyday occurence.

>_>

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Alexstrife freaking out is like breathing to him. It happens so often you shouldn't be taking it seriously at all.

It's a normal everyday occurence.

>_>
well not true...well not anymore lol cus he doesnt really handle tournaments anymore.... all the other smashers at w2z handle the tournaments now cus he has just put them behind him (idk y tho), also i think WoZ is gonna handle it again just like the last zenith.... so i have no clue wat is goin on....sad lil me

:( <-----------c thats me being all sad lol

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Why would this get stickied, its not like its a massive tournament like Super Champ Combo, or Evo or something like that, its just 2 Crews making 1 Tournament
na this i think this should b moved like a week back cus like super champ combo is that week and so is digital life so who knows if alot of ppl will b goin 2 this... it might end up being a big weekly

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
As long as enough Members are there then there shouldn't be a problem

But you guys are gonna have to record it for me since i won't be there
Hey bino, I wanted to fight your crew. I have about five people I could use, so if its able to happen, let me know eh?

phish-it

Smash Champion
Super Champ Combo is California. Granted it's a major tournament and will have lots of entrants, but not everyone has the time and money to fly to the other side of the country, which is why this should'nt be move back a week. And that Digital life event has hardly information regarding smash and was scheduled, the same weekend after the Zenith found it's date.

By the way Dark.Pch we'd gladly crew battle you. Although I don't know how many members we'll have. Ky, sol and I will be taking a train if worse comes to worse, but we'll definitely make it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Super Champ Combo is California. Granted it's a major tournament and will have lots of entrants, but not everyone has the time and money to fly to the other side of the country, which is why this should'nt be move back a week. And that Digital life event has hardly information regarding smash and was scheduled, the same weekend after the Zenith found it's date.

By the way Dark.Pch we'd gladly crew battle you. Although I don't know how many members we'll have. Ky, sol and I will be taking a train if worse comes to worse, but we'll definitely make it.
You can get at least 4, thats all that matters, its all good.

Alukard

Smash Hero
any MM crew battles gladly accepted ^_^ ... just post up ... also umm digital life might have smash O_o' ... *runs to google*

The Bino

Smash Lord
theres no way digital life expo will have brawl.. if thats what u meant
I think you have to be the dumbest person i've seen post on the boards, lets look at his post shall we

also umm digital life might have smash O_o' ... *runs to google*
Notice what I colored in red there for ya, he said Smash, nowhere near did he say Brawl... do you see the difference, when ppl say something along the lines of saying that a tourney which hasn't stated whether it will have Smash there or not means Melee as of now, until Brawl is released, do you know why... its because there is a tournament scene for Melee right now that is much bigger than that of Smash Bros 64

Basically i don't think anyone could be dumber than what you had just posted there, because basically 99% - 100% of those who play Smash Bros. knows that Brawl releases on December 3, 2007

phish-it

Smash Champion
I think you have to be the dumbest person i've seen post on the boards, lets look at his post shall we

Notice what I colored in red there for ya, he said Smash, nowhere near did he say Brawl... do you see the difference, when ppl say something along the lines of saying that a tourney which hasn't stated whether it will have Smash there or not means Melee as of now, until Brawl is released, do you know why... its because there is a tournament scene for Melee right now that is much bigger than that of Smash Bros 64

Basically i don't think anyone could be dumber than what you had just posted there, because basically 99% - 100% of those who play Smash Bros. knows that Brawl releases on December 3, 2007
Watch out for the Angry Bino.

Cort

Apple Head
Keep this event the day it is now, I'm still sure plenty of competition will show up.

I'll try and come to the next Zenith. :)

Top Bottom