• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates & Killer Fleet Presents: Zenith - SEPTEMBER 28th-29th!

pockyD

Smash Legend
well honestly, if you go in with the attitude that it's going to suck, it will suck because you won't be motivated to go do anything

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
So I really wanna enter teams and singles for this...really. But I need a team-mate, well I know no one really will team with me but I'm just throwing it out there for the heck of it.

Anyway I'll do my best in singles regardless.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I would think so since I'm part of the crew that's running it.

Unless my job screws me over which it has been doing alot of lately.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
i wouldn't know, anyway im going to try to make this one, also, i like the banners.

Limeron

Smash Rookie
Someone really ought to elaborate on the info post, and whats going to go on at the tournament. As many have asked and not been answered, (other than one person saying "OF COURSE THERE WILL BE SINGLES!") will there be singles? If so, the main topic section should be reorganized because you have 'Doubles:' in bold and all rules succeeding it, so it's misleading. My assumption is that the bulk of whats said in the post (under 'Doubles:') is actually referring to the singles tournament brackets, but someone certainly needs to clarify. Also, whether or not there will be a door charge would be nice to know. Thanks, and I'll be there with the promise of a heated singles bracket. x] Looking forward to playing everyone.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
for the last time there will be singles...here are the rule sets

Singles seeding will be random with some courtesy to crews - you will be spaced evenly as to prevent playing each other in the first round. One of the two criteria must be fulfilled in order to be favored - You must have 3 or more people in a group hailing from the same region, or you must be part of a crew. Teams seeding will be done randomly.
₪ In case more than 64 people come, Singles seedings will be determined by pools - each player will be assigned to a pool, and each pool will play 2 Three (3) stock matches in a round robin. If a player wins a match, he must inform an official of how much stock he had remaining. Players will continue to play with each other until each player has played all of the other players in the pool twice. The lowest ranking players will be cut off from each pool, so much so until it meets the conditions of a 64-man bracket. All stages for pools are picked randomly, and all character selections are double blind pick for the 1st match. In the 2nd match, if a player wishes to change a character, both players must again use double blind pick.
₪ In a set, character selection for the first round will be blind pick - both players must whisper their character choices for that match to an official, and then immediately select those characters afterwards. The stage select for the first match will be chosen by random select or may be agreed upon by the players. Random select will be used if there is any disagreement on stage selection. After the first match, the losing player from the previous match must announce their choice for the next level or elect to have the next level selected at random. Once the stage selection has been announced, the winning player may choose to change their character. Once the winning player has chosen his character for the next match, the losing player may then choose to change characters. After the stage and characters have been set, the players play their second match.

Limeron

Smash Rookie
Alright awesome, but still, the main post really needs to be changed once someone gets to it, the bold "Doubles:" has confused everyone I've shown so far, including myself. And I want good singles action because this will be my first tournament, and I want the best of both worlds. x] I believe I'm going to be doing low tier doubles with Austin from our crew. ^^

Limeron

Smash Rookie
How many are in your crew? We'll only have 4 at the tourney, but I'll accept the offer regardless. xD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm surprised I did not see this already. Well I'll be there and I'm sure Imperial Era will be there as well. Im gonna enter both singles. Doubles I'm not too sure about at this moment. I'll see

Alukard

Smash Hero
we are going to have 5 SWAT members at the zenith ... and we are accepting MM of 4 man crew battles ... so let us kno people

The Bino

Smash Lord
Low Tier 2v2

Allowed Characters :

Roy
Link
Luigi
Link
Roy
DK
Pikachu
Zelda
Ness
Young Link
Yoshi
Kirby
Mr. Game & Watch
Bowser
Mewtwo
Pichu
One Ice Climber (must kill ice climber before battle begins)
Is there any reason why the highlighted portions of this quote are repeated or did WoZ just make a boo boo

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
yo bino ive heard that ur crew is good and i want 2 know if we can challenge ur crew as well ^_^

(y am i pushing 2 have so many crew battles all of a sudden ^_^)

Cort

Apple Head
Hmm I just realized this is the same day as Super Champ Combo.

:( Was really looking forward to the ssb64 tourny....

Top Bottom