• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates & Killer Fleet Presents: Zenith - SEPTEMBER 28th-29th!

Bailey

Smash Hero
Let's go then. I don't play Peach much anymore. I know a lot of stuff to show you. I replaced her with Ganon or Sheik for teams. I play: Marth, CF, Jigglypuff and Ganon/Sheik

The Bino

Smash Lord
OMG i can't wait til Monday to meet this kid, its starting to really become bothersome for me to constantly hear about him from Sol, Reject, Coin and Adi, and now you.... Monday will be a decisive day for AE

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
ooooooo get at dark peach right now he is a beast lol
You are always hyping things up dude. Ha ha ha!

Let's go then. I don't play Peach much anymore. I know a lot of stuff to show you. I replaced her with Ganon or Sheik for teams. I play: Marth, CF, Jigglypuff and Ganon/Sheik

Ha ha, Any peach tips you got for me, that be sweet. And alright we shall fight at KF

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You are always hyping things up dude. Ha ha ha!

but thats y u love me but i ant hyping things up i am saying the truth u a beast:psycho:
Is that so? Well then I guess I'll have to act on this beast Peach of mine. And i think I have to get my revenge on you. Good thing I brushed up on my Fox homework. Now Im ready.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I don't play Fox much anymore start studying on CF and Marth
That comment was for Jman.

Marth match up on Peach I have it down packed well. Vs Falcon is 50/50 cause I know about the match up and all. But still have hella trouble with him. More than marth at that. I beat some good falcons, But if was freaking hard as hell. I have not fought one with the way I play now. so I'll test it out on you.

D1

Banned via Administration
Even tho I don't post much in this shiz I probably will pop up outta the ground like a Diglett @ this.

Alukard

Smash Hero
why is this zenith going to b the **** O_o'??? ... mad people better come to this shizz

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
We got big news check the front page for our annoucing of Friday - Sunday wiht Crew battles added as our feature tournaments.

Also we will be testing out a NY Challenge Crew battle.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i dont see that anywhere >_> ... or mayb i am just blind lol but yea i cant wait for this ... sheesh it better come fast

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh yea, this one will be the best Zenith yet. I just got a feeling.;)

Oh, and I'm going for top ten in this one boys. so tell your friends about me ;)

Top Bottom