• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Silly Kyle Video Archive and Critique Thread

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
That's because no one ever posted it here :p

I tend to forget to add things outside this thread, that's why I like them to be here, like a reminder

anyway, I'm gonna go around recently uploaded vids on youtube that never get posted here so that I update a bit.

goodkid

Smash Lord

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Leon is good - though he doesn't have the most amazing competition.

Excel is simply amazing.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Video time!

Leon plays a great Peach. His use of the 2nd jump is great ;D but he doesn't use many Turnips and is pretty aggressive at times :/ And he didn't grab release that Wario even once despite having quite a few chances to do so D: And he doesn't momentum cancel :O

Ok guys, in an attempt to make the match up thread as good as it can be, I'm looking for videos to fill in the videos part of each write up. So far, Diddy Kong is the only one that has any videos in it and I'd really like to get some good videos in all the other sections. If anyone can post me some good match up examples on here or the match up thread, I'd greatly appreciate it. I will however ask that:

-They are recent(ish). I don't want any really old videos because they may not accurately represent the match up...unless the match up hasn't changed at all (which I doubt it will have done)

-Both players show good examples of what each side is capable of. Unless it's a really good/bad match up and it shows why, I don't think videos of Peach's 3 stocking their younger siblings MetaKnight is a good example of how a match up works

-As much as I'm shooting myself in the foot here, I'm probably not going to accept Wi Fi videos unless the lag is very good (like around green dot for example). Sorry :/ I'll make exceptions if there wasn't much lag/if it shows something that can be applied offline

goodkid

Smash Lord
^^^ amazing VaNz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkG7H0YHIYE

Excel_Zero(Peach) vs. Negi(Fox)
That read @ 6:15 on brinstar was too good, really inspiring to try a lot more things w/ Peach, cause she is the most creative character in terms of playstyle cause nobody is the same, only the same basic combo starters like dair is universal.

JennetteMcCurdyFan

Smash Rookie
Very organizated. ³³²¹³²¹³²¹³²¹³¹²¹²¹³²¹³²¹²³¹²³¹²³³²¹

I'll try watching some videos later.

gantrain05

Smash Master
heres a vid of my scrubby peach getting pwnd by luigi =/ i kinda stopped playing with peach for like a month and just decided to pull her out of nowhere and get ***** i guess, i never realized how much maintenance it takes to keep peach good lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZevAhpl_uw Jlo(me) vs Jordan(Luigi)

man after watching this vid i realize that i make alot of stupid mistakes like rolling too much, crappy DI, and just generally not knowing how to fight luigi lol.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
NNID
RicardoAvocado

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Peach vs TL is fun :) I've got some recorded friendlies with Chip I should put up.

Nice job with Santi, Kos :)

Chip.

you know what to do
Praxis you won 2/6 matches we played.

Why do you always make friendlies a big deal though all the time =/? They're just friendlies LOL.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Yeah, I just like getting matches up on YouTube :)

I'm not running around proclaiming "I BEAT CHIP" or something >_< This is the Peach video archive thread. Friendlies are fun, and YouTube whoring is fun. xD I have several hundred subscribers so I like to get matches up.

<3

EDIT: Did you really just give me a WARNING over double post? The posts were a week apart. :/

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Alright guys,

I dicovered some pretty broken stuff with peach yesterday. If learned by all of the good peaches it will def move her up on the tier list.

I'm talking a 0-80% combo that works on almost every character

I'm talking a ridiculously hard to do 0-150% lock that leads to a deifinite kill.

I'll post a vid in the next couple months. I'm really busy right now with my tourney and finals in schools. I'l get it up as soon as possible, also after I master it.

I want to start maining peach :)

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
So that God-is-my-Rock guy. Is he awesome, or is he awesome?

Anyways I (and everyone here I'm sure) will be looking forward to it 8). If there's anything I can do to help (probably not xP) to speed up the process shoot me a pm :p.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
So that God-is-my-Rock guy. Is he awesome, or is he awesome?

Anyways I (and everyone here I'm sure) will be looking forward to it 8). If there's anything I can do to help (probably not xP) to speed up the process shoot me a pm :p.

I don't think I'll need your help, if I do though I'll PM you. Thanks for offering

When God-is-my-Rock says a combo is hard to do, it's probably nigh impossible >_<
by really hard I mean it's super technical, lol. Harder than the B-air trap.

It's really easy to setup though. both combos start with a D-air when your opponent is at 0%.

This is how most peach player set up their combos anyways am I right? lol

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
NNID
RicardoAvocado
I'm looking forward to this :D

How easy is the 0-80% thing to set up and pull off in an actual match? I'm curious as to how viable it would be to implement in an actual match

Something like the Bair trap (as cool as it is) won't move her up the tier list but the stuff you're talking about...hm hm. I can't wait :x Tell us more D:

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'm looking forward to this :D

How easy is the 0-80% thing to set up and pull off in an actual match? I'm curious as to how viable it would be to implement in an actual match

Something like the Bair trap (as cool as it is) won't move her up the tier list but the stuff you're talking about...hm hm. I can't wait :x Tell us more D:
The 0-80% starts with a d-air so it's really easy to pull it off in a match.

There are two parts to the 0-80%. And they both require good timing. You'll definitely have to practice it, but it'll be worth it.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'll remain skeptical. I could totally see this video being released on April 1st. :ohwell:
Well, if you think it's a joke, your wrong lol.

I've never pulled a prank in any of the videos I've made, so I've got that to back me up. You guys'll have to just wait and see I guess.:)

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Yo, GIMR showed me his (70%) combo
It's tough to do but It's def. very capable of being pulled off in a match. He's sworn me to secrecy so I can't say anything about it, but it's pretty tight.

Top Bottom