• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
i keep forgetting to check some forums im used to checking my subscriptions...which are alot of threads lol

Nike please watch Blair witch 2 with me
Lol, I have that on DVD. It's pretty bad but there's a really hot goth chick in it so it has like, 40% watch-ability.

Hey, Nike. Remember that time you accidentally visited me at work? That was awesome. <3

Espy should work with me. We sell Steakburgers.

EDIT: Oh, and Ethan wants to have a tournament at his house next Wednesday, I believe. I dunno if I'm gonna go because I might be at work... it's a ****in' Wednesday. I think Greyfox is confirmed to go. He doesn't really want over 20 people in his house though. Doubt a SA tourney on a Wednesday will draw much of a crowd anyway but I'm putting it out there for the Smash-eager.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I dunno where he lives, and I don't get out of work on Wednesdays until 3:30PM anyways, so I probably wouldn't be able to make it.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
EDIT: Oh, and Ethan wants to have a tournament at his house next Wednesday, I believe. I dunno if I'm gonna go because I might be at work... it's a ****in' Wednesday. I think Greyfox is confirmed to go. He doesn't really want over 20 people in his house though. Doubt a SA tourney on a Wednesday will draw much of a crowd anyway but I'm putting it out there for the Smash-eager.
Give me details and I'll update the first post.

Also i will soon update with my November 14th tournament.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Suspect is whipped.

EDIT: Skeeter, I'm gonna see if Ethan would rather have a Fest instead of a Tourney. He doesn't have the tournament program (TO? TIO?) and it probably wouldn't be as fun as a Smashfest. I'll let you know what he decides when I hear from him.

I'll also get his address, phone number, and all that other good stuff.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I think FSs are every six months...meaning not until December. :(

One good thing about the UTSA Tournament: I don't have to fight for one of the few guest parking spots! Student Parking Pass, FTW! :D

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I think FSs are every six months...meaning not until December. :(

One good thing about the UTSA Tournament: I don't have to fight for one of the few guest parking spots! Student Parking Pass, FTW! :D
I'll probably just do what we did for the last UTSA tournament. Park at the Whataburger across the street, and walk.

It's not that hard. :p

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Yes...but I has the orange parking pass. :D And by 7pm I'll have no trouble finding a spot.

EDIT: Oh ya, next time I get a chance to Brawl you Espy, I'm breaking out my MK to see how it fairs.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I really don't know about another Final Smash anytime soon guys. You all know quite well I'd have to compete with Pound 4 in January. I don't want to make it the week before unless there is serious interest. After all, I did FS2 the week before Pound 3 and got 100 people for that.

Niddo was right, about every 6 months or twice a year is what I've committed myself to a smash major. This was after I got too carried away with events and ended up with FS4 running until 2 am.

Right now I'm happy to have left on FS6, which ran silky smooth.

I've been on TO hiatus for many reasons: school, work, time for me to travel, and exploring other avenues of life. It's my final semester in college, the hardest one of all, and I need to focus on having to get out into the real world and out of my parents house.

Trust me, I really miss being a honest to goodness TO doing stuff every month like Xyro still does.

But think of it this way. All that time without a regular event will make it all the sweeter when I return. Remember the first Gamelot Monthly? That **** was crazy big for what was supposed to only be a monthly.

I'm going to get a poll going, and see if people really want me to do another Final Smash in January the week before Pound 4.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
This is the official poll I want posted over the old one on this thread (Hylian, UTD Zac, anyone that wants to take care of this I would appreciate this!)

When should KM host the next Final Smash?

January 10th (the week before Pound 4)

Spring Break 2010

Just wait until summer 2010

And this poll should stay open for at least one month from the time it gets put up.

Post if you want, but don't forget to cast your vote later.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
How much of Texas was honestly going to Pound 4?

I wouldn't mind it being the week before. Anyone not going to Pound 4 would just come here. I think...

Any day is fine with me, but January just sounds very good. >_>

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Ummm just to let everyone know, I'm more interested in Battle at the Border 3. HOBO 20 has become a back up plan. (They're both the same day)

Suspect

Smash Hero
ROFL

i just played someone in pokemon, he was beating me pretty bad. It got down to my snorlax and my scizor

i sent out snorlax.

I had only beatin 2 of his pokemon so he had 4 left

CURSELAX MODE!

he forfeited ROFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom