• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
melee baby

@ morningstar, you didnt record everything you said you did iirc and i dont see them as special cause they were just me messin around in friendlies while high >_>. If there was something in those you wanted to use for a montage then i understand importance.

but i miss you

no bromo

Also, People add me on psn if you have one and tell me what games you have, ill try to get them. Im 15 hours ahead of you guys btw o.0

Suspect0479
Nah, the matches weren't that good. They are just important because they are the last of the countless matches we've had.

No bromo? A'ight. But you and me know what's goin' on. ;)

Nike.

Smash Hero
Noooooo. I was hoping that you got delayed :[

Santi, I got my WSOP jacket that I left in Vegas during the summer. Next time I see my friend Ima try to set up a poker night with him (usually do texas hold'em).

Suspect

Smash Hero
F yea, i went to sleep at (my time) 1am then woke up at 7am like it was nothin

i get all tired around 8pm

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Noooooo. I was hoping that you got delayed :[

Santi, I got my WSOP jacket that I left in Vegas during the summer. Next time I see my friend Ima try to set up a poker night with him (usually do texas hold'em).
Aaron, tell me too. I love playing Texas hold 'em. And I've been dying to play Santi.

yo, you peoples wanna melee today?> like, between 1 and 3:30?

This should be in the SA MELEE thread.
No one reads the Melee thread. It doesn't really matter.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
HOW CAN YOU SAY KING MICKEY IS STUPID?!?!?!?!

King Mickey is the sole BABAMF of the entire series. Not even Roxas, Kairi, Riku, and Older Sora combine.

Trust me, I have played 1 and 2, waiting for 3 mind you, and nothing has been able to beat the Gold KeyBlade. How can you beat it when it kills Nobody's in one hit? You don't, you just die.

@Zigsta: My Smoochum is looking really beast. :O

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
King Mickey is stupid. I'm playing this game and I still think he's ********.

Hey, let's have all these kids run around like ******* when I could solve all the problems myself (since I weild keyblades)!

Disney apparently thinks giving people hoods or cloaks makes them cool.

I also think the series is mad overrated. Not bad at all, but not the god status a bunch of people would have you believe it to be.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
PX, don't hate just cuz I killed you in co-op with King Mickey's broken ground combos. :p

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
You killed me with every character you chose, it's not a Mickey exclusive thing. Disney characters trying to be cool just doesn't work.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
You don't have to be cool to be in Disney, just have to be PG-13

Mickey is broken but I never knew there was a co-op mode for KH.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
It's in the DS game, Grey. You should get it. That way when Austin comes to Steakfest, we can have co-op runs. :O

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
This times 100​
Suspect typing in orange? Either you're getting in the Halloween spirit, or Guam's changed you already.

I still say King Mickey is the most boss playable character ever.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
DQV is really fun, too. I think I've got 40-50 hours on mine. The way they set up the story's pretty interesting.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
You killed me with every character you chose, it's not a Mickey exclusive thing. Disney characters trying to be cool just doesn't work.
Hey, don't talk mess about Peter Pan. Say what you will about Disney and Square Enix but Peter Pan never tried to be cool, he just was and is.

Zigsta! What if Toy Story was in KH? :D

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Zigsta! What if Toy Story was in KH? :D
Dude, I've been dreaming so hard that a Toy Story world gets put in a KH game. I really wanna see Buzz Lightyear as a party member or summon. Hell, both. You team with him in the Toy Story world, where you, Donald, and Goofy are shrunk down and resemble toys. Then when you summon Buzz in another world, he's still his usual size. He can then either fly around and zap enemies with his laser or stay in front of you and use his karate chop action.

That would be AMAZING.

I also wished that Stitch would be a summon after the first KH game, and he became a summon in KH2. Now in Birth by Sleep, he gets his own world. And he's a party member there to boot. I wanna get a PSP just 'cuz I wanna play that Stitch world soooo bad. XD

Not gonna lie: When I finally got to meet Stitch last year at Disney World, I did a little dance for him.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I hope so to...there needs to be more smashfest's here. D:

I have a solution.... although it ain't that soon.

November 14th will be Game night at UTSA in our very spacious Ballroom. While I can't do cash tournaments, you guys are more than welcome to bring setups and play whatever you like, from 7 to midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom