• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I just read about this. There's going to be a brawl tournament at Arnold Hall Community Center tomorrow at 5pm. There were no rules or entry fee listed so it's probably a noob tournament. But it does say prizes for the winners. I think you gotta call to sign up. Here's the number: 671-2619 or 671-2352.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
@K Prime: I think that's a little too soon. If your able to go then go and rep it up :)
Also LOVE your sig. <3

@KM: Hey that sounds good to goto. Just lead the way, unless its at the same place like last time.
I don't mind it not being a cash prize tourney. I just wanna play in a tourney from SA again. :)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I just read about this. There's going to be a brawl tournament at Arnold Hall Community Center tomorrow at 5pm. There were no rules or entry fee listed so it's probably a noob tournament. But it does say prizes for the winners. I think you gotta call to sign up. Here's the number: 671-2619 or 671-2352.
I'd go, but I have plans already, unfortunately. Besides, I get an inkling that it's gonna be a FFA, IoH tournament, and that makes me nervous :p

=====

I'll be making plans for a Steakfest in mid-November or late October, so stay sharp on that.

=====

I'll go to the UTSA thing for sure, provided I'm not busy on that day. We could even run a mock-tournament or something.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Mock Tourney? Never heard of it.

But seriously though, we need to get some freindlies in before either the next Steakfest or HOBO.

Also, a quick check on who is still wanting to go to HOBO 20 come the 7th of Nov.

So far we have just JUJ, and Myself for the trip. I'm almost certain that Espy and KM and a few others want to come.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Count me in for HOBO20. Wouldn't want to miss that new room.

A mock tournament is just a tournament thrown together for fun. No entry fee, no prize on the line, nothing. Just a tournament just for the sake of having a tournament.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Ah ok, well that sounds fun.

Gives me some time to work on Sonic and Dreamland. :)

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Unless JUJ comes up with something, which I doubt, then no.

I wish there was one though. :(

Espy, we gotta Sonic ditto again and I gotta play you in Pokemon. :)

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Hey so I suddenly have this massive urge to play Melee (so does Santi). Someone needs to satisfy that.

I'm open all day Sunday, until Where the Wild Things Are at 7:30 pm. It's me and a bunch of friends from UTSA, and anyone is welcome to join me at the palladium.

BTW, Paranormal Activity was badass.

LuWIIgi

Smash Apprentice
Guys, I'm gonna be honest with you..... I miss yall a lot!
=[

But if i were to jump back into this scene, would yall help me get good and stuff?
FS6 kinda killed brawl for me, but i guess im willing to try and get atleast decent again.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
I'll **** Lu until he learns to not get ***** anymore! :D

I'm down for HOBO, guys. I just need to ask for that day off and I'll be good to go.

EDIT: NIDDO AIR DODGE WTF.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Okay... stay away from the edges from now on. You have an fthrow and a dair that spikes so turn the tables around nukka. Fortunately for you, I don't even think he mains Diddy anymore.

LuWIIgi

Smash Apprentice
Well i told myself a few months ago that if i ever got back into brawl, i would main Gdorf, Backup fox, and have kirby and D3 as 3rds.

But if yall really do help me, then im going Diddy/Luigi.
=]
Sry niddo

But i havnt played brawl seriously since FS6
That tourny sucked bawls for me.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Lol, we've only had one tourney since FS6 anyway. We all kind of fail with you so don't sweat it.

I'm thinking about going Snake/Kirby/Weeg. I miss Suspect. :[ I want to play DK in tourney but most of Snake's bad match ups (lol bad match ups) are DK's as well so it'd kind of be pointless.

EDIT: If I do ****ty in a Snake ditto I'll go DK. Good plan, guys. Good plan.

Suspect

Smash Hero
10$ min.

yup. :V

I'll even go Retro Level 2 and MM you at Sonic 2. 5$ min.

Let's go.
how ever the F that works...mm espy in it then, i GUARANTEE you will lose
i lol'd .
I'll even beat Espy. You forget that Sonic 2 and S3K have 2P modes.
oh yea the races.

Espy will destroy you at anything sonic, go ahead and ask him at hobo.
Espy don't know anything about the Sonic 3&K metagame or any of the ATs. I'll MM him at HOBO and win 2-0.
He could even bake sonic cookies faster than you
I'd still **** him.
he wants to mm in S2 and S3&k

you know what to do espy

Suspect

Smash Hero
Sounds like a date nike :D

That kid asking about tournies his name is Sonic KING! F U ESPY, scrub. HE DA KING!

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Lies D:!
....oh hi. I'm gonna be down in SA this weekend! Although I prolly will be busy most the time, just fyi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom