• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
just beat kingdom hearts ds

i'm not gunna lie, i was pretty upset when the last 2 bosses were so friggen easy :(

cool story tho, wish i had played on hard mode

how to unlock king mickey? :/

still havent beat dragon quest 5, can't figure out how to get the wife and kids back in my party so i can go to nadaria or w/e that last dungeon is

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Venusaur > Curselax

Falcon, to get King Mickey, you need to complete all missions in story mode. After you complete them all, buy the new item the Moogle says--he'll say he has a new item in stock. After you get 100% completion on missions (meaning you filled the mission gauge all the way), you can buy "Soul of Sora" from the Moogle's shop, which lets you play as Sora.

On a side note, I'm making a documentary about competitive Brawl and its players at HOBO 20. Seeing as I've had such a blast hanging out with all you guys at SA tournaments, I'd love to be able to interview you guys and feature you in the documentary! For all the details, check the thread I created:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8710335#post8710335

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
its ok your not missing anything :)
Too true. I'm REALLY glad I didn't buy a copy and just waited for the hacked rom. Mario and Luigi, on the other hand, was well worth it (and I still don't think there is a hack for it yet)

It's basically KH 2 on the DS, with Organization 13 instead of Sora/Donald/Goofy. All the levels are the exact same. No joke. Even the music is lifted. Plus the story drags on and on.

Its a dirty shame the DS isn't getting Birth by Sleep (coming to PSP), which will actually give us original characters, story, and worlds.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
If by "original characters, story, and worlds" you mean "unnecessary bull**** we threw together after the main plot ended to milk the franchise" I'll agree with you.

Nike.

Smash Hero
So, after a week of checking this thread just to see whats happening, you guys are STILL talking about pokemon and kingdom hearts.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Ex- hey michael how u been

Me- ight finally found a job

Ex- thats good, so now u can spend it on ur ladies

Me- ***** please

Ex- you know its tru

Me- no its not lol

Ex- aw thats so mean

now i remember why i broke up with her gold diggin ***. Suspect dont play that

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
JUJ is interested in going and so am I.

He should have more info on that later Espy.

@KM: Where can I get a hacked rom for it cause everytime I look it gives me the same thing. :(

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
JUJ is interested in going and so am I.

He should have more info on that later Espy.

@KM: Where can I get a hacked rom for it cause everytime I look it gives me the same thing. :(
You can google Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days FIXED and usually a torrent will be the best option.

If you still can't get it, just remind me next time there is a smashfest.

BTW, I'm gonna get Betty to add PS3 to my HRAP, so I can finally use my stick at any tournament.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
I am plannig on going and pooling for Hobo 20.

I kjnow eddie just let me know about that he wants to go I am going to quickly need to know every one who is interested.

I will get my other plans going. Rooms/Housing, prices, and times of arrival and departure.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I am plannig on going and pooling for Hobo 20.

I kjnow eddie just let me know about that he wants to go I am going to quickly need to know every one who is interested.

I will get my other plans going. Rooms/Housing, prices, and times of arrival and departure.
If Eddies set on going, then it's you, Greyfox, Morningstar, and myself.

The Houston Thread has the numbers of all those available for housing. I'd suggest trying to get in contact with DugFinn first, then work your way down the list.

I PMed her but didn't get back a response. I'll resend my initial PM to see if we can get housing.

Else, we could always hang with Austin and get a nice hotel again. It's your call, JUJ.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Yes yes, hang with Austin!

Speaking of which, we need to formulate our plans as well, haha.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Right?

Anyways if Austin is going then SA/Austin can room together like we did last time.

Again its up to JUJ on what he wants to do.

MS get with me so we can get some practice in. I'm maining D3 and Falco now so I need Snake practice. :)

@Ziggy: If we are gonna room, then we need to get some Pokemon and KH358/2 going. :)

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Don't do it! He's like 50 levels higher than everyone at 358 and kill you with his attacks.
Hey, you asked for me to attack you so you could limit break. I just can't control the OPness that is King Mickey.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Lol, well I'm just starting out in the game so my level is super low.

@KM: No but I was playing with Andy tonight and so far, Paul is stupid.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Lol, well I'm just starting out in the game so my level is super low.

@KM: No but I was playing with Andy tonight and so far, Paul is stupid.
Paul isn't even high tier.........

At least in the majority of tier lists. But then again Andy knows how to play gay.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
True that...oh well.

All I know is that I wanna play with Alisa and Jin. :)

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I'm going for Rufus and Honda.... I mean, Bob and Ganryu.

However it turns out Betty was gunning for the exact same characters (and I hate dittos) so it may make me decide to go for some of my older favorites, such as Law, Asuka or newcomer Miguel because he looks interesting.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I was gonna go Asuka but something in me just said not this time.

I also like the Aztec girl. But mainly Jin and Alisa

So many custom stuff to do. :D

@Dojo: Who knows. The venue issue is still a huge problem here. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom