• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
World at War.... you would know that if you READ the first post.

But I doubt you do a lot of reading, that's why you're failing your classes.

j/k

Nike.

Smash Hero
I believe that you just got served.

More out-of-state johns. I'll be in New Mexico from 13-17th. I remember the last time I went there D:

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
So is anyone down to bring a melee set up or 2? I can bring the disk and a memory card, but that's about it.

Also, veteran day smash at heroes and fantasies in the earlyhood?

One more thing. Could this be changed to just "San Antonio Smash"? Because the melee thread is too dead, and it would make absolute sense, to me anyway

Suspect

Smash Hero
I just started downloading power ranger episodes

i plan on watching almost every one starting from the VERY beginning :D

*wishes nike could join*

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I'll bring my melee setup, don't worry. And I'm trying to get as many of the old school UTSA Melee players to show up: JR, Matt, Nick, Tony, and I really doubt it but I want Kite to come.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
That was my favorite show on Nick growing up! ?

Haha, I was trying to light a roach in my car on my break at work and I found a Guam quarter. It made me happy and sad.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
Ok Here are the official plans for HOBO 20.

I am having a smashfest at my place Friday night and we are leaving the next morning prob aroung seven thirty.

It will be five for gas and five for the room, assuming Austin shows (which they said they would).

If not we might have to pay Ten like last time.

We are coming back sunday don't know what time though. I want to hang a the galeria on sunday if we have time.

any question or comments just hit me up.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
JUJ, we'll definitely be hoteling it up with you guys Saturday.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
Yo MC, just checking if anyone from SA was going to make it to the Rio Gnarly Valley for Battle at the Border 3. I saw you were confirmed on SRK but didn't know if anyone else was. Let me knowwwww :]

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Yo MC, just checking if anyone from SA was going to make it to the Rio Gnarly Valley for Battle at the Border 3. I saw you were confirmed on SRK but didn't know if anyone else was. Let me knowwwww :]
Pretty sure it's just me, and I only play Brawl casually.... which means not really. I'm going for SF4 and then either Blazblue or Tekken 6. I can only throw away money on one secondary game of mine.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Ok Here are the official plans for HOBO 20.

I am having a smashfest at my place Friday night and we are leaving the next morning prob aroung seven thirty.

It will be five for gas and five for the room, assuming Austin shows (which they said they would).

If not we might have to pay Ten like last time.

We are coming back sunday don't know what time though. I want to hang a the galeria on sunday if we have time.

any question or comments just hit me up.
Goto the Galeria or come back to watch the Dallas/Philly game....choices choices.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll see everyone at JUJ's tonight at 7PM or so.

Grey, we be playing dat KH.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Lol, you know it. I'm playing it now so that I'm not THAT much behind you. >.>;;

Vorguen

Smash Champion
oh baby baby oops you think I'm in love, god is sent from abooooove, I'm not that innocent..

oh baby baby oops I did it again, I played with your heart, I got lost in the game, oh baby baby..

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
whats up san antonio

i used to frequent the dallas thread but seeing as i've moved to SA i figure i'll get familiar with the brawl scene around here

so... questions:

where are there local mothlies/weeklies/bi-weeklies held around here?
whos the best in SA?
and most importantly: MMs anyone?

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I'm still lost as to which building the UTSA tournament is in. ;_;

http://www.utsa.edu/maps/1604/

Where is it on that map? >_> <_<
You know where the bookstore is? its the big beige building across from it. Of course, you could always ASK people at UTSA. They don't bite :dizzy:

whats up san antonio

i used to frequent the dallas thread but seeing as i've moved to SA i figure i'll get familiar with the brawl scene around here

so... questions:

where are there local mothlies/weeklies/bi-weeklies held around here?
whos the best in SA?
and most importantly: MMs anyone?
1) Right now we don't have any regular tournaments. I'm fixing to change that, but if you want something check the front page, I have an event going on this saturday night.

2) Espy is hands down the best, followed by K prime, then probably Morning Star or something.

3) I don't play brawl =p

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
You know where the bookstore is? its the big beige building across from it. Of course, you could always ASK people at UTSA. They don't bite
Why do you think I'm missing an arm? Eh, I'll just wonder around in said building until I find said room tomorrow between classes.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
1) Right now we don't have any regular tournaments. I'm fixing to change that, but if you want something check the front page, I have an event going on this saturday night.

2) Espy is hands down the best, followed by K prime, then probably Morning Star or something.

3) I don't play brawl =p
yeah i went back to Gamelot where they held SF5 a few years back and apparently they dont hold Smash tournaments there anymore, period.

i think you and i talked briefly there. After SF5 some Dallas ppl, the San Angelo ppl, some Louisiana ppl and some San Antonio ppl went to IHOP where Fogo tackled a table, Cyphus did his crazy contortion stuff and Espy ordered steak.

so what venues are you looking at to maybe hold some tourneys in the future?

PS: i was kind of kidding concerning MMs. i haven't played Brawl in a long time and i probably suck horribly more than i used to.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
i think you and i talked briefly there. After SF5 some Dallas ppl, the San Angelo ppl, some Louisiana ppl and some San Antonio ppl went to IHOP where Fogo tackled a table, Cyphus did his crazy contortion stuff and Espy ordered steak.
Final Smash 5... good times.

Donkey Bong;8818292so what venues are you looking at to maybe hold some tourneys in the future?[/quote said:
I have yet to speak with Gamelot in person, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up. The LAN center is taking up too much space for a brawl tournament.

PS: i was kind of kidding concerning MMs. i haven't played Brawl in a long time and i probably suck horribly more than i used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom