• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Dang, Greyfox. You change your mains a lot. I'll play you.
Lol, not really, but I did play D3 a bit and kinda liked using him. D3 and Kirby.

My mains are still Zelda Sonic and Falco. I just like to have some top/high tiers to fall back on.

Like my Snake and Marth. :)

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Already posted while laughing hard at Niddo for having johns once more.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
;_;

Story of my life: from one john to the next.

But I am currently failing 3 courses. >_>

And I'll probably have money johns as well.
failing 3 courses? what a noob.

For someone who can't even go out after dark, there really can't be a reason to fail so hard other than...

u dum boy.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I can out after dark now. Headlights are mostly fixed. >_>

@#$#@$ Chem Lab and Chem course. I somehow tested into a Chem course where I didn't know half of the basics...but didn't figure that out until after it was too late to switch. That's two courses shot right there.

No clue what is happening with my Math other then the fact I just had a bad test...and we've only had one test.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Lol, that's all a bit harsh.

But anyways JUJ and I are Green for HOBO 20 next week. We can either ask for housing cause I know that's what everyone is wanting, but if not then we can see if Austin can room with us in the hotel again.

Again it's everyone's call.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Because that's what Niddo does. Duh.:psycho:
1 course it's now 100% impossible to pass. I failed 3 quizes, I'm not allowed in the lab. : /

Other Chem course I flunked two tests harshly, and I don't know enough of the material to do the homework. >_>

Math I'm working on.

At least I don't john this much at tournaments. :bee: Yays for johns!

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
1 course it's now 100% impossible to pass. I failed 3 quizes, I'm not allowed in the lab. : /

Other Chem course I flunked two tests harshly, and I don't know enough of the material to do the homework. >_>

Math I'm working on.

At least I don't john this much at tournaments. :bee: Yays for johns!
If you're doing so horrible, why haven't you asked your parents to let you drop the classes? You don't technically need their permission, but if they're paying for it they have the right to know.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
My dad is in Norway currently. >_> And I don't want to see his reaction to when he finds out I'm failing. I'm trying to work out a way with my mom to break the news to him easy so he doesn't freak out.

I'm sticking in my Chem course currently because I'll have to take it again later, might as well have a clue what to expect next time. I'll probably drop it last day possible.

Math is still saveable.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Wow, I'm sorry but that is SA's version of ULTRA ULTRA ULTRA FAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Failing 3 courses and you didn't decide to drop?

Parents will be parents and they will be upset that you failed or dropped classes. I know.

This just means you need to take your school serious. =/

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Wow, I'm sorry but that is SA's version of ULTRA ULTRA ULTRA FAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Failing 3 courses and you didn't decide to drop?

Parents will be parents and they will be upset that you failed or dropped classes. I know.

This just means you need to take your school serious. =/
I am. I know my parents, I've live with them for 18 years. >_>

They would rather I stick it out to the end then drop them. Especially because you can replace 6 course grades by redoing them...so at least next time I know EXACTLY what the course covers, and what areas were my weakest.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Lol, that's all a bit harsh.

But anyways JUJ and I are Green for HOBO 20 next week. We can either ask for housing cause I know that's what everyone is wanting, but if not then we can see if Austin can room with us in the hotel again.

Again it's everyone's call.
I doubt we're getting housing. It's been several weeks, and I've failed to get word back via the PMs I've sent out.

Let's just resort to hotel'ing again. Of course, PX sez that Austin wants in on this, so let's do it.

Looking to be JUJ, Greyfox, Morningstar, and myself.
PX, if we get a hotel, how many people from Austin would pitch in?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Are you going to be staying at one just for Saturday? Post the details and costs, etc in the Austin thread and see what people think.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I doubt we're getting housing. It's been several weeks, and I've failed to get word back via the PMs I've sent out.

Let's just resort to hotel'ing again. Of course, PX sez that Austin wants in on this, so let's do it.

Looking to be JUJ, Greyfox, Morningstar, and myself.
PX, if we get a hotel, how many people from Austin would pitch in?
Silly noob, all you had to do was call.

I just talked to DuggFinn to today and asked if four SA players stay at her place. She said yeah thats fine, and Dallas is likely staying with her too.

I mentioned your names as well.

So there ya go!

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
News update.

JUJ finished with the hotel stuff and the like.

It's gonna be very cheap this time. If 5 of Austin come with our 4 then that's about 5$ per person.

Much better than the first time we did this.

Is Austin and SA still up for this?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
5 bucks for a kickass, super comfortable hotel room? I'll talk to everyone this Sunday, but it's pretty much guaran-****ing-teed. Are you guys gonna go Friday this time and rest a bit more, or will you be spending only Saturday there?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
News update.

JUJ finished with the hotel stuff and the like.

It's gonna be very cheap this time. If 5 of Austin come with our 4 then that's about 5$ per person.

Much better than the first time we did this.

Is Austin and SA still up for this?
Hot ****.
JUJ is way too good.
I'm in for sure. Always have been.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
So does that mean we are going to get the room?

I mean if you wanna get housed with someone then that's cool with us.

@Espy: If you can find Eddie and tell him about this and make sure he has a definite answer so we will know who is going for reals. All the last minute changes on the day before gets old IMO.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I said it before, but I can't do a smash tournament unless it's a smash tournament without prizes. If you guys want to do it with cash, do it amongst yourselves.

It's still on for November 14th.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I said it before, but I can't do a smash tournament unless it's a smash tournament without prizes. If you guys want to do it with cash, do it amongst yourselves.

It's still on for November 14th.
I meant more along the lines of updating the OP with all of the info. Like, Building Letter and Number so I can just look it up on the map. >_> <_<

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
UC III Ballroom.

Anyways, I have some disheartening news about Gamelot. I dunno what Cliff has to say about it, but this is what Sean replied to me when I sent an email to the both of them about doing tournaments again.

Exclusive Event Rental:
1 Day, Tuesday-Thursday, 2000 SQFT: $800 Minimum cumulative venue fee.
1 Day, Friday, 2000 SQFT: $1,500 Minimum cumulative venue fee.
1 Day, Saturday, 2000 SQFT: $1,350 Minimum cumulative venue fee.
1 Day, Sunday, 2000SQFT: $800 Minimum cumulative venue fee.

Daily event rentals include full staffing for 18 Hours; Renting entity/person shall organize all setup and operation, with
C3 staff available to execute necessary functions.

Minimum cumulative venue fee is to be paid at least 30 days prior to the event date;
Rental period begins at 10:00AM and ends at 4:00AM the next morning, including setup and teardown;
Includes full usage of all LAN center facilities, PCs, network infrastructure, and internet connection.

Sooooooooooooooo things do not look very promising right now with Gamelot. Unless I work Sean down, because I don't need his staff, I don't need that many hours (hopefully), and I don't even need the **** lan center, which he's fully aware of because I only do console tournaments.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
@KM: I'm not really caring for cash prizes seeing how SA can never win our own tourneys.
I just wanna play Brawl with someone outside of JUJ offline. I hate WIFI.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Updated first post.

UTSA Game Night

NOTE: Only UTSA students will be allowed to enter Tekken 6. CoD does not have a prize at the moment, but that could change.

I want you guys to help me out and bring setups. We will have at least 7 TVs to work with. I will definitely need setups for Tekken 6 and Call of Duty. Brawl/Melee is welcome, although I would prefer you guys bring an extra TV or 2 for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom