• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm sorry Suspect, but I can't. Car troubles, school, and a bunch of other crap won't allow time for things like this.

;__________________;

JUJ

Smash Cadet
I might have time i just have too see how much homework i can get done though.

I also might be able to take you to the airport, just hit me up later tomorrow and ill c what I can do.

Suspect

Smash Hero
basketball was fun tonight guys, i played ok for not having played in about 2 years

**** vidjo games

and pokemon was fun also

and Juj....sorry but...Falco>kirby :p

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
We haven't found a new place yet. Not sure what we're gonna do about it.

I'm gonna try running another Steakfest sometime soon. Hopefully late October to early November...

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Yes, Steakfest 2! I'll definitely come, provided my homework load's alright.

CCCM89

Smash Ace
if you still need a place, couldn't you set up at Dragons lair in one of the rooms? I'm pretty sure they won't mind as long as we close the doors, considering they use to let a few anime clubs set up there each week.
I'll look into it if you think it'll work...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
if you still need a place, couldn't you set up at Dragons lair in one of the rooms? I'm pretty sure they won't mind as long as we close the doors, considering they use to let a few anime clubs set up there each week.
I'll look into it if you think it'll work...
We'll see about this. In reality, it's only a mile or two away from the H&F on the Summit.

Who else would be able to make the trip to the Dragon's Lair if we were able to set up over there?

As for me, it's a possibility, but it depends on which day.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Hey, JUJ. Can we possibly have a Smashfest at your house the weekend of the 17th or something? Santi and I would definitely come.

CCCM89

Smash Ace
if we kept meeting on wensdays, it should work. I've checked and as long as there's a free room, we can set up, and as long as it's not saturday sunday or monday night, there should be a free room.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman

We'll see about this. In reality, it's only a mile or two away from the H&F on the Summit.

Who else would be able to make the trip to the Dragon's Lair if we were able to set up over there?

As for me, it's a possibility, but it depends on which day.
Pending on whether or not I'm off, I should be able to make it. H&F wasn't much of a hassle to drive to.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
Hey, JUJ. Can we possibly have a Smashfest at your house the weekend of the 17th or something? Santi and I would definitely come.
As long as you prom,ise Santi.lol

To be honest this weekend sounds better cause my folks are out of town.;)

But if thats too soon I could plan for next wekend.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Dang, JUJ. Promises are such burdens, not that I'm much of a liar but I don't know my schedule for next weekend yet. I usually work mornings but if something changes, I don't wanna be a liar. :p

I'll try my absolute hardest to make it. I'm sure Santi will go regardless whether or not I do.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Suspect is just sad that I don't dig black dudes in bed.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
As long as you prom,ise Santi.lol

To be honest this weekend sounds better cause my folks are out of town.;)

But if thats too soon I could plan for next wekend.
I'm fine with either day. However, if you do it this weekend, I'll be unable to show. Other plans already settled n' stuff.

So, if we do use Dragon's lair as the new meetup place, what ay will we meet? will it be on wensdays like it was with H&F, or some other day?
It will probably be on Wednesdays, but let's not get too hasty on finding a first day to meet up. We need to see exactly who'd be able to make the trips.

Morningstar and I can definitely make it, although I'd probably show up every other week or something like that.

Nike might be able to make it as well, but we won't know until the 20th.
How about JUJ, or any of our other local smashers like Kyro and Clusky?

I'm curious as to whether or not the NE side of SA will go to this. It's a bit closer to them than H&F and Gamelot were, lol.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
So last night I:

-Smoked my last bowl with Suspect.
- Played and recorded my last sets with Suspect (Luigi, Kirby, Marth)
- Gave Suspect a ride to his mom's which translates to giving Suspect the last ride I'll give him for awhile.
- Received the last gas money I'll probably receive from Suspect
- Received my last bro-hug from Suspect till we meet again. :(

This morning I:
- Put in the last 3 bucks in my tank Suspect will give me till we meet again.

My heart. </3 :(

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
So last night I:

-Smoked my last bowl with Suspect.
- Played and recorded my last sets with Suspect (Luigi, Kirby, Marth)
- Gave Suspect a ride to his mom's which translates to giving Suspect the last ride I'll give him for awhile.
- Received the last gas money I'll probably receive from Suspect
- Received my last bro-hug from Suspect till we meet again. :(

This morning I:
- Put in the last 3 bucks in my tank Suspect will give me till we meet again.

My heart. </3 :(
Aww I'm jealous :(

Suspect, I'm going to throw the most awesome welcome back tournament whenever the hell you return. It'll have Brawl, and hookers.... actually, forget the Brawl.

Suspect

Smash Hero
melee baby

@ morningstar, you didnt record everything you said you did iirc and i dont see them as special cause they were just me messin around in friendlies while high >_>. If there was something in those you wanted to use for a montage then i understand importance.

but i miss you

no bromo

Also, People add me on psn if you have one and tell me what games you have, ill try to get them. Im 15 hours ahead of you guys btw o.0

Suspect0479

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
melee baby

@ morningstar, you didnt record everything you said you did iirc and i dont see them as special cause they were just me messin around in friendlies while high >_>. If there was something in those you wanted to use for a montage then i understand importance.

Also, People add me on psn if you have one and tell me what games you have, ill try to get them. Im 15 hours ahead of you guys btw o.0

Suspect0479
i got

SF2HD remix,SF4,Fat Princess,Battle tanks,Bomberman ultra, TMNT reshelled, MvsC2 any of those?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom