• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Morning isn't coming cause of Money johns and I believe Nike is going to Nevada on that weekend. I can't remember but those two aren't coming.

Kyro is still up in the air, so in all of this, we still have....
GreyFox (ME)
JUJ (D)
Espy
K Prime
Espy's friend
KM

Then I'm hearing that EP is coming as well with us and they bringing 5 with them. So in term we all pay no more than 11, for two rooms.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I just got 100% confirmation from DN and K prime. Someone contact Kyro about this.
Now, was JUJ going to have everyone just crash at his place on Friday, wake up Saturday morning, and go?

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I just got 100% confirmation from DN and K prime. Someone contact Kyro about this.
Now, was JUJ going to have everyone just crash at his place on Friday, wake up Saturday morning, and go?
That's what we did with the last HOBO. You missed out on it Espy.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
I just talked to kyro today and he is not coming.

That leaves us with one more spot.

Espy
Greyfox
Kprime
KM
DN
Myself

Maybe we can get a hold of GameDragonX if the rest ofr SA can not make it.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
BIG NEWS REGARDING ME AND HOBO 19

I really would hate to annouce this, but there's a chance I may not make this. I'm involved with a club at UTSA and they're having a retreat this weekend in New Braunfels. It's 3 days long too.....

I unfortunately didn't realize this and HOBO conflict. It's a system where I don't pay if I go, but I don't go then I pay $130, and no I can't get someone to take my spot unfortunately.

I'm going to try my hardest to get out of this, but I'm sorry, I really can't afford to drop that much money for a local tournament. I would totally rather go with you guys, but if it comes down to it, I'm going have to go with the trip that's free so I don't get my finances *****.

Again I'm really sorry if I can't make it.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I wanna play someone in pokemon(not juj) loser gives up a pokemon from their team

Oh yea, who had the wii on the tv right next to the big one? Like in between the big tv and the couch where my laptop was.

Nike saved a replay of my diddy vs his marth on smashville. I wanna watch that. (steakfest)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I just talked to kyro today and he is not coming.

That leaves us with one more spot.

Espy
Greyfox
Kprime
KM
DN
Myself

Maybe we can get a hold of GameDragonX if the rest ofr SA can not make it.
GDX already has a ride. I recall him posting it in the Dallas Brawl thread, methinks.

Just go and have fun at the retreat. There will always be another HOBO. :)
This. There will be plenty of HOBOs to go to later.

Aww that sucks i guess we will have to find someone else hopefully.

Espy you know anybody else that wants to go?
Nope. Think since there's only five of us going now that we should take a car instead? We'd probably save gas monies if we do.

Not to mention hotel prices are gonna rise, no? Unless we have El Paso crash in with us as well in one room like SA did with Austin and Beaumont at WHOBO.

Oh yea, who had the wii on the tv right next to the big one? Like in between the big tv and the couch where my laptop was.

Nike saved a replay of my diddy vs his marth on smashville. I wanna watch that. (steakfest)
Most likely not mine. I don't have any kind of replay of that sort.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Suspect I'll play you in Pokemon. :)

Espy: You can drop out if you like and room with Dugfinn/Seiya if price is too much for you to pay.
I don't mind paying 30 for the room and neither does JUJ. I'm not trying to kick you out or anything. Saving money is a thing we all need to do which is why I bring it up.....not to be harsh about it at all.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Arrrgh I think I'm just gonna take my lumps and go on the retreat.

An all expense paid trip can't be all THAT bad. Besides, it'll be a change of pace from the usual video game tournament.

I'll try to go to the next HOBO.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Hey Zigsta, if your going to HOBO then I'll play you in that Lv 5 Baby Match. :)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Suspect I'll play you in Pokemon. :)

Espy: You can drop out if you like and room with Dugfinn/Seiya if price is too much for you to pay.
I don't mind paying 30 for the room and neither does JUJ. I'm not trying to kick you out or anything. Saving money is a thing we all need to do which is why I bring it up.....not to be harsh about it at all.
It sure as hell is giving off the implication. lol.

But in all seriousness, I don't think DugFinn has any room, and Seiya/Smoom can't house either.

I have no problem spending money on the room, FoG, I'd just rather not so I can save money.
But right now, there's really no turning back. I'm going, and I'm rooming with SA at the hotel.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Hey Zigsta, if your going to HOBO then I'll play you in that Lv 5 Baby Match. :)
Sorry Grey, I can't make it to HOBO this time around. I gotta read a novel and revise an essay over the weekend. :/

Suspect

Smash Hero
No, we are in a recession and i need pokemon :mad:

Oh yea

$15 to whoever can take me to the airport early thursday morning (October 8th)

JUJ

Smash Cadet
Well I just got done paying for the Hotel and unfortunately it was more than I expected. It is gonna end up being about $160 for both rooms. I should have known that the hotel was not gona charge the same rate as last time because rates flucuate based on occupancy.:embarrass

I did talk to GameDragonX and he said he would let us know about going on the trip with us. He is most likely gonna let us know on friday.:confused:

I still would like as many people to go to houston as possible it would make it better for everyone. ;)

I know I told you that I was gonna be about ten Dollars per person in my last post, and I wanna hold true to my word. So any extra expenses not covered by the Ten dollars each person for the room and the Five dollars each person for the gas is gonna come out of my wallet.:(

I would appreciate i if any of you guys coming could help me out a bit with the money but if not that is fine.:ohwell:

I will be more accurate with the details next time and make sure the figures are correct before w3e head out on the next trip.:)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well I just got done paying for the Hotel and unfortunately it was more than I expected. It is gonna end up being about $160 for both rooms. I should have known that the hotel was not gona charge the same rate as last time because rates flucuate based on occupancy.:embarrass

I did talk to GameDragonX and he said he would let us know about going on the trip with us. He is most likely gonna let us know on friday.:confused:

I still would like as many people to go to houston as possible it would make it better for everyone. ;)

I know I told you that I was gonna be about ten Dollars per person in my last post, and I wanna hold true to my word. So any extra expenses not covered by the Ten dollars each person for the room and the Five dollars each person for the gas is gonna come out of my wallet.:(

I would appreciate i if any of you guys coming could help me out a bit with the money but if not that is fine.:ohwell:

I will be more accurate with the details next time and make sure the figures are correct before w3e head out on the next trip.:)
Respect +100.

I'll try pitching in some money if I can, but I can't promise you much.

Next time though...ma~ybe we should look for housing first. I don't like watching others lose their money... :p

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
my lunchbreak is at around 11:30-12:30 tomorrow

thats when ill be purchasing my plane ticket, if possible. so...i'll know by 1pm at the latest if i can go. I'll then IM you on if im going, and the times if i am.

sorry about the late stuff though. had i known HOBO was this weekend before blowing my paycheck LAST friday, i could've bought a plane ticket then. but i was just told about it monday-tuesday :laugh:

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I'm sorry guys....

SECRET TECHNIQUE DIDN'T WORK!

Basically at this point, thanks to the magic of bureaucracy.....

I won't be told if I don't get charged for bailing on the student retreat..... until Tuesday of next week, which is obviously long after the fact.

I'm not going to risk it. Especially after the Director said "Very unlikely." So no HOBO for me.

I'm sorry!

JUJ

Smash Cadet
my lunchbreak is at around 11:30-12:30 tomorrow

thats when ill be purchasing my plane ticket, if possible. so...i'll know by 1pm at the latest if i can go. I'll then IM you on if im going, and the times if i am.

sorry about the late stuff though. had i known HOBO was this weekend before blowing my paycheck LAST friday, i could've bought a plane ticket then. but i was just told about it monday-tuesday :laugh:
Sounds good yeah just IM me and we will get started on the accomidations.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
You could also just send me a PM it would Prob be easier, cause I might not be home when you leave for the airport.

I gave you my number so hit me up when/if you get here.:)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Attention everyone that cares about HOBO 19: You must read a certain document before the event!

IM me on AIM at Sesshomaru010101 and click the link in my away message!

Santi

Smash Lord
ANSjdndkjvbdkjhvbhjfbvjsdhbvjhbvjhbdvhbjsdbhvjsd

I cant find Poker in San Antonio
:(
helpppppp

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Since Nike is gone for a while, everyone should go spam his control panel with pictures of pink ponies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom