• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
Since you asked nice I would like to include Austin in the mix for the Hotel offer

Only thing is I don't think I can get two rooms so that might be a prob.

Second I don't know who out of SA can pay so if all of them want to split the cost I gotta take care of them first.

If some of them don't want to spend the money, and would prefer being housed then I can try to get you guys into the hotel as well.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
Right now wre have four confirmed,

ESPY
Kpirme
Greyfox
myself

we might bring one more, just not sure yet?

I think we can do it, I am just not sure if people would mind 9 or ten guys in one room.

Or if the Hotel would let us do that, either way im sure we can make it happen.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
How many people are coming from SA? Austin is usually good for money, and i can bring a sleeping bag.
It's look like a solid 5, Phantom. It's gonna be JUJ, Greyfox, Prime, one of Prime's friends, and myself.

And JUJ, it's up to you on housing or hotel, although at this point, getting a hotel would probably work out better, and I'm sure everyone from SA would be cool with pitching in a dollar or two.

As for the room, JUJ:

Four of us from San Antonio all roomed with Austin and Beaumont at WHOBO in a single room with two beds. There was, at least, 10 of us in there, and everything worked out just fine. I think we'll manage with a single room.

Hell, perhaps we should let Arturito and Duffman in on this as well. It'll be the same, more or less, as the amount of people that roomed at WHOBO with San Antonio.

In other words, JUJ, one room isn't a problem. At all.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Aloft was a kick *** hotel. See about the two rooms thing pronto JUJ.

We need to work out the car business ASAP.

I would do it, but I work today. Instead of renting a car, we should really just do the math and show Kyro how to reasonably charge people for gas money.

I won't be able to show up to Heroes today, but I may have more news about my new venue tonight.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
I will look into the room/rooms further. i will prob get back to you guys on that by tomorrow or so. If we can get SA, Austin, plus Arturito and Duffman then I can try to work on getting two rooms discounted. if not we can do just the one room and see who can fit where.

I am psyched about the new venue kyle. you will have to keep us informed.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
It's look like a solid 5, Phantom. It's gonna be JUJ, Greyfox, Prime, one of Prime's friends, and myself.

And JUJ, it's up to you on housing or hotel, although at this point, getting a hotel would probably work out better, and I'm sure everyone from SA would be cool with pitching in a dollar or two.

As for the room, JUJ:

Four of us from San Antonio all roomed with Austin and Beaumont at WHOBO in a single room with two beds. There was, at least, 10 of us in there, and everything worked out just fine. I think we'll manage with a single room.

Hell, perhaps we should let Arturito and Duffman in on this as well. It'll be the same, more or less, as the amount of people that roomed at WHOBO with San Antonio.

In other words, JUJ, one room isn't a problem. At all.
A few people less than last time would be better, tbh. It was quite cramped in there.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Do NOT go to H&F. They ****ed up.

We can no longer use H&F as a venue. They're being stupid. :p

A few people less than last time would be better, tbh. It was quite cramped in there.
Well, we'll see what happens.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Hai guys, two things:

no new news on my venue, still pending the ok.

My house is open tomorrow night, after 7 pm.

What the hell happened at Heroes?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
What happened at H&F?
What the hell happened at Heroes?
Well, from what I was able to figure out, something happened to one of the outlets at H&F. Something about sparks shooting from it and it fell into the wall and some jazz like that.

~and guess who the finger gets pointed at. Yup.
Nike got denied when he tried bringing a TV in today, so we just arranged for a meet up elsewhere. It was tons of fun.

Today was a bad day for Smash.

-self destructs-
Don't let it get you down, Morningstar. We're gonna need you at 150% when we do that crew battle on Saturday. <33

Oh, and can ANYONE pick up Santi? He's over by UTSA, I don't remember where, but he posted his info in the Steakfest thread.

See everyone on Saturday!!

PS: I wish I could've saved some of those matches. I was doing amazing today.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
Hey good news guys. I just talked to the folks at work and they said I can get discounts on multiple rooms.

If Austin and Elpaso want in we will have around twelve people to two rooms. that means at a cost of about $60 each room it may come out to ten bucks per person for the room.

If that is too much we can discuss other plans.

BTW I am probably going to be at kyle's tonight anybody else want to come?

JUJ

Smash Cadet
Maybe I can come get you or something.

or you could give Nike a text. I will be taking kyle home so I will already be there.

If you absolutely need one I can get you.

Suspect

Smash Hero
lol nike never answers his phone, and i dont have a cell anymore.

Im over at the library on bandera. How many do you expect at kyles?

JUJ

Smash Cadet
For sure me and probably Grey Fox. whuch library are you at? I think I can pick you up then Take you and kyle back to his place.

Suspect

Smash Hero
It a library like hidden behind a couple buildings lol. Its on bandera and mystic park. Closer to helotes so kinda off 1604. But then id need a ride back to my house once it was over >_>

JUJ

Smash Cadet
Yeah I think we could do that.

Stay at that library I think it is close to kyle's.

as for the ride back? screw you. jk lol

Suspect

Smash Hero
I just glanced across the street and saw a HEB sign

Bandera and mystic park, by the heb towards 1604

Suspect

Smash Hero
It was just one stock. it's snake im sure you will 0-death someone else, i still came back and almost won >_>

No pork, yo.

Suspect

Smash Hero
The one that was skill was when i did it to you at josephs

when you did it to me

it was super gay

i mad

Suspect

Smash Hero
well im sorry, when i sold it i wasnt even thinking. I had some on there i liked as well. I know how you feel, my teams footage with espy from san japan is lost forevar :(

JUJ

Smash Cadet
Hey guy sorry for posting this last minute, but contacted alot of the local pokemon players and they are down for a pokemon side tourny. I would like to run one tomorrow, and hope to have around fourteen-sixteen entrants.

We could discuss rules later. we might just want a comminty set to agree upon if we run this tourny .

I would like any and all info, or advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom