• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Not know where near mad, Kyle just started bragging in a brawl thread how he was better than all of us, when in reality that doesn't mean nothing cause compared to the actual street fighter players them selves that lives here, he cant talk to them like that. He would never brag like that on srk boards. Yea he's better than us, but what is that really saying? That's exactly what happened with the kyro situation some pages back.
No, I'm well aware that I'm not the best in San Antonio or anything. All I said was that I'm better than all of you here, and that's truth. Like I said, I find it funny you guys argue over who's better when you're mostly button mashing.

Plus you do have hard johns for losing to Paw, he just spams cannon spike too much. LEARN TO BLOCK LOL.

I still want everyone to get better though. Kyro needs improvement, so I offer him advice whenever we play. He's able to do his basic bnb combos, so that helps a lot.

You need to get your bnb's down buddy >.>

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
No, I'm well aware that I'm not the best in San Antonio or anything. All I said was that I'm better than all of you here, and that's truth. Like I said, I find it funny you guys argue over who's better when you're mostly button mashing.

Plus you do have hard johns for losing to Paw, he just spams cannon spike too much. LEARN TO BLOCK LOL.

I still want everyone to get better though. Kyro needs improvement, so I offer him advice whenever we play. He's able to do his basic bnb combos, so that helps a lot.

You need to get your bnb's down buddy >.>
lies. my cody will tear you apart with a single jump in hp into crhp into hp tornado into hooligan kick into FADC ultra 1. . . your honda just spams hp all day(ground and random jumping up in place hp for that matter) and random head buttz.

just ask betty and he'll tell you how good i got at the game in such a short amount of time.

oh and guy'juri'ibuki'sagat'rufus'hawk'ryu are all amazing characters. aka broken

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
lies. my cody will tear you apart with a single jump in hp into crhp into hp tornado into hooligan kick into FADC ultra 1. . . your honda just spams hp all day(ground and random jumping up in place hp for that matter) and random head buttz.

just ask betty and he'll tell you how good i got at the game in such a short amount of time.

oh and guy'juri'ibuki'sagat'rufus'hawk'ryu are all amazing characters. aka broken
lol we can Cody ditto now, I've been playing him now cuz his combos are pretty simple. Except I'm still dropping the FADC to U1....

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's 2 in the morning, and all I can think about is how much I need another sports game to waste my time on.

Anyone else in here play Madden or Live?
Anyone else in here even touch Madden or Live?
I've played both. I just don't own them. Or like them too much.
Teach me them, and we'll wreck online.

=====

lol @ these SSF4 shenanigans. It's not like it's a hard game to learn and get good at either.

Suspect

Smash Hero
We should try to get a carpool to hobo 25 going on.

If Dojo goes it could be possible for Houston to not win any of their events.

Dojo will get 1st in singles.

Mid tier teams is more in our/non-houston city favor then them. If i go id be teaming with shlike.

idk about regular teams yet cause I don't know who is all going.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I want to go, espy and prime im sure want to as well. We talked about it last hobo.

Mstar really wants to go back to houston

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Well more or less JUJ is going to be the one to take us.

I'm not spending my whole check again on one weekend. :)

Suspect

Smash Hero
You or someone else should ask him at the tourny this weekend since I won't be there.

It's not at funplex this time it's at an Arcade, which is better imo. Whenever we are bored we can play other games.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
alright, i'm now a deviant like prime. Castro and I (pretty much 100% castro) got the USB loader working. I love free games.

and i'd be interested in going to HOBO, if there was room

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Paw, you guys gotta teach me to use the USB Loader. I'm garbage at the whole deal.

BTW, I just got my MAME Emulator working on my Wii.

Next Smashfest, we are playing The Simpsons Arcade Game. No johns.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
from what i can tell, there wasn't much to it. Castro used a guide on luelinks. Although Castro showed much distress during the whole process, so i might be lying :D

Suspect

Smash Hero
It's Dreamcast >_>

Any games I buy for it will be used games or from online but sega wont be profiting from it anyways.

I already have real copies of some games, other games are so hard to find/expensive that im willing to pirate.

Im getting a pspGO soon, another step towards anti pirating :D

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Lyrics (Mando'a)
Kote!

Kandosii sa ka'rta, Vode an.

Coruscanta a'den mhi, Vode an.

Bal kote, darasuum kote,

Jorso'ran kando a tome.

Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an.

Kandosii sa ka'rta, Vode an.

Coruscanta a'den mhi, Vode an.

Bal...

Motir ca'tra nau tracinya.

Gra'tua cuun hett su dralshy'a.

Aruetyc runi cet slarycina solus cet o'r.

Motir ca'tra nau tracinya.

Gra'tua cuun hett su dralshy'a.

Aruetyc cet slarycina runi trattok'o.

Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an!
I need to lurk this topic more, even though I'm so poor I can't even afford Xbox Live renewal after a month of being off of it, let alone a tournament.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Not know where near mad,Kyle just started bragging in a brawl thread how he was better than all of us, when in reality that doesn't mean nothing cause compared to the actual street fighter players them selves that lives here, he cant talk to them like that. He would never brag like that on srk boards. Yea he's better than us, but what is that really saying?That's exactly what happened with the kyro situation some pages back.
whoa whoa whoa watch what your saying ******* that isnt what exactly happened back there. if you look back there i wasn't bragging or saying i was better than anyone else. Is that why you were defending Gfox? yeah i know it was kind of screwed up what i said but i wasn't bragging. I didnt even know we had a PR in SA until I get a txt from Nike a couple of days after St Philips tourney and he said i was on the PR. So if you really think im a joke and horrible at brawl >>>
you are the joke kyro, you are horrible at brawl
talk it over with Nike and Espy , they are the ones that work on the PR. I know ive been slipping up at playing thats why im down 2 spots, i talk to Nike all the time about it. i really want to get up to the playing status of Espy and Prime and i want SA to do the same. It be great to be able to compete with Austin and Houston on a bigger scale.

yeah i know its a late response but i just got back from Padre Island. :)

Suspect

Smash Hero
You called Greyfox out when you aren't that great at the game.

Kyle called all of us out when he isnt that great at the game.

It is the same situation that happened.

Watch your sodium level, so seem quite salty.

And quit calling me names and address me in person if you have a problem.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Don't worry I will. And no it wsnt the same thing. And I don't think i was calling greyfox out. And yeah I know that I'm not that great at the game that's why I was 8th and now 10th. Besides even if i did suposedly call gfox out its not that same as calling a group out so yeah not the same. I don't recall calling everyone out and saying they suck. I could understand why u would get mad though

Suspect

Smash Hero
Just some random food for thought/luls from yesterday lol

1: Suspect ($15.40) (D3,Pika,Kirby,Diddy,Luigi)

2: DSB ($6.60) (Snake,Mario)

3: Greyfox (MK,Zelda,Falco)

4: white mike(Diddy)

5: philip(diddy,fox)

5: Rick(kirby,diddy)

7: yellow (Marth,lucario)

7: Mike Hawk (toon link)

9: Machine (wolf)

9: Kv (yoshi)

13: Connor (kirby)

Im da bess mayne, i did it

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
All Kyro did was a joke. It was a mean one, true, but it was a joke, it wasn't like "Greyfox sucks so much."

I just think Suspect is salty.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
If I don't run into any Pits, I'm winning mid-tier singles.

errbody mad

Suspect, I'll team with you at HOBO 25 and ALS. (assuming we both go to these)

Suspect

Smash Hero
Oh yea, i forgot about that.

We might be able to team at that, i still owe paw also.

I also still want to have my frosty lite tourny >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom