• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Kyle, Pyledriver is not good, you should feel bad for saying that he beat you. Inui logic is not your friend.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Hopefully I'll run into wifi or a computer at some point during my road trip. If not, then see you guys in june!

I'll be demanding Jujment Day updates next weekend ;)

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Was it? ****...

I was all set to go last night and, bam, my mom wanted the whole family at home tonight.

I'm getting really tired of not being able to go anywhere. I'm campaigning for JUJment Day now though.

Also, you guys have it all wrong. I punched Inui, while riding the lion.

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet
Kyle, Pyledriver is not good, you should feel bad for saying that he beat you. Inui logic is not your friend.
Dang, beastin my feelings. :(

EDIT: 2 seconds later...u suck suspect.

go back under your rainbow bridge with your trolls

and Hard JOHNSons.

i hate closing at BK by the way. >.>

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Not truth.

Dang, beastin my feelings. :(

EDIT: 2 seconds later...u suck suspect.

go back under your rainbow bridge with your trolls

and Hard JOHNSons.

i hate closing at BK by the way. >.>
Truth.

Bring me some BK next time, cant get enough of that flame broiled goodness.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I didn't even play SSF4 at Nikefest. Kinda wish I did. Oh well.

Anyways, the Smashfest was amazing. It's a shame you couldn't be there, Nike. You missed something sextastigorifical.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Yeah Prime's mom made us the best hotdogs ever with fries. And Prime game everone 10$ just for no reason at all. Oh yeah and a Sonic either almost or did beat Paw and three stocked Castro.

Who was not Espy.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Dang sounds like I missed out on some epic-*** hot dogs.

Sorry I couldn't make it guys. Sounds like you had assloads of fun anyhow. :)

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
i got 100% on the 1st galaxy, Luigi was such a letdown :/

and yeah i heard the 2nd one is really good

and dawg, i never lose in brawl.

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet
im not your dawg.

im your troll.

now quit lying to the people.

before i whoop that arse again.

edit: lovin that sig. i wanna learn the REAL chicken dance.

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet
i approve of the bill cosby approval.

ya seeee....with the trolling of the individual named paw....he has come up with this uncomfortable amount of hate....for his fellow smash friends...and with that...he cant seem to see....that we are in fact...telling...the truth. hah hah hah

wheres my puddin pop?

Suspect

Smash Hero
Not truth.

Truth.

Bring me some BK next time, cant get enough of that flame broiled goodness.
He's mad cuz you said that he sucked. Cockylike.
Not know where near mad, Kyle just started bragging in a brawl thread how he was better than all of us, when in reality that doesn't mean nothing cause compared to the actual street fighter players them selves that lives here, he cant talk to them like that. He would never brag like that on srk boards. Yea he's better than us, but what is that really saying? That's exactly what happened with the kyro situation some pages back.
Thanks for the games last night SA :D

:(@no suspect
Sorry I had to work then went out of town.

Now people can say im mad, cause im really in a bad mood from today. Nothing but lies and exaggerations... I went with Greyfox to taylor only cause he said the guy would pick us up for FREE. I get there and he said he wants $15 from us. OK i didn't bring the cash but I won the Brawl tourny which was only a $2 entry so i basically just gave my winnings to him. So stupid.

Goodnight. :)

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Not know where near mad, Kyle just started bragging in a brawl thread how he was better than all of us, when in reality that doesn't mean nothing cause compared to the actual street fighter players them selves he's not even all that good and he's been playing since it came out. He would never brag like that on srk boards. Yea he's better than us, but what is that really saying? That's exactly what happened with the kyro situation some pages back.

Sorry I had to work then went out of town.

Now people can say im mad, cause im really in a bad mood from today. Nothing but lies and exaggerations... I went with Greyfox to taylor only cause he said the guy would pick us up for FREE. I get there and he said he wants $15 from us. OK i didn't bring the cash but I won the Brawl tourny which was only a $2 entry so i basically just gave my winnings to him. So stupid.

Goodnight. :)
My bad. >_>

I thought he was gonna let us ride for free. The whole trip kinda backfired on me so hard. I'm sorry Suspect. :(

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
It's 2 in the morning, and all I can think about is how much I need another sports game to waste my time on.

Anyone else in here play Madden or Live?
Anyone else in here even touch Madden or Live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom