• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
You wanna play that? Okay I will play too.

I got a new sig too.
I like a good troll-fight.

So who's coming over? I got a ps3 and Blazblue and Rockband, btw.
5PM hm . . . I would want to, might have trouble, but if I do, I won't be able to stay long :(

hey, who here plays TF2?

add me on steam: cuerbane
I do -- did -- doing now that you bring it up. How often do you play? Maybe I'll set aside a day per week for TF2. My Steam is the same as this account name

Nike.

Smash Hero
Guys, I'm having video uploading problems.

I get this when I wanna put something on youtube. The little icon that let's me pick the file just doesn't load for some reason. I've updated my browser and java multiple times lately, so I know that's not it.

The vids from my video camera upload in a different format on everybody else's computer (I think Espy knows what I mean from Nikefest videos). They show up as Quicktime on mine and I can watch them, but they show up as MOV or MVI on anything else.

I'm at a loss. I feel bad for Ozz cuz he's waited as long time for a WHOBO set. I also have 2 Low Tier Doubles sets with Espy/Prime. Can anybody help?

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Guys, I'm having video uploading problems.

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii175/valerorefil/youtube.jpg[/IMG]

I get this when I wanna put something on youtube. The little icon that let's me pick the file just doesn't load for some reason. I've updated my browser and java multiple times lately, so I know that's not it.

The vids from my video camera upload in a different format on everybody else's computer (I think Espy knows what I mean from Nikefest videos). They show up as Quicktime on mine and I can watch them, but they show up as MOV or MVI on anything else.

I'm at a loss. I feel bad for Ozz cuz he's waited as long time for a WHOBO set. I also have 2 Low Tier Doubles sets with Espy/Prime. Can anybody help?
This been happening lately? Are you using Firefox? There might be an option that's preventing scripts from running. Something might pop up saying something like "this script has been blocked [options]" or something like that. If you don't want to mess with the options, try Internet Explorer.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
argg, im gunna need a ride home friday, whos awesome?
I would but there would be no reason. I live 10 minutes away from Prime, that would just be out of my way. But, if you pay for gas I can consider it.

Also, I fix'd your post.
Did you really just fix his use of an apostrophe in "who's", and not the one he forgot in "I'm"?

At least troll right son. :p

And Prime, you plays Rock Bands?! ****. Prime on vocals.

As for the Smashfest, I'll try my best to be there.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Does Nike have the NoScript thing? That could be screwing with it.

Is it possible that it's because they're in Quicktime format?
If that's the case, then download Youtube Downloader and convert the videos from quicktime to AVI.

Nike.

Smash Hero
The same thing pops up on both firefox and internet explorer. I use internet explorer on the computer.

Youtube said that I have to install google gears, which I did and the same thing keeps happening.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Have you ever uploaded videos from that camera before?

If not, then just do what I did when I used your camera.

Convert them from Quicktime to AVI using Youtube Downloader, then upload them.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
So I guess the drivers for that are Me JUJ and maybe Nike?

If so then all of SA including PR needs to be present and accounted for.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
mmm the last dragon quest game on ds was slightly related to the one before that, and the best armor was the same. I havent gotten to look at the story for 9 tho.

i've never played 8, so i hope not :< sum that **** up for me suspect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom