• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
px,if you think espy hasn't seen a picture of a sexy girl in a zangoose costume, you have another thing coming. (and riku is the sexiest of all)

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Well going back and reading over what happened. I want to apologize for everything :^/

I didn't finish reading something Nike wrote and I didn't quite understand what greyfox had posted. Causing me to post stupidly. Sorry guys can y'all forgive me?

@suspect ~ sorry for getting into it with u to. I hope u apologize as well if not then : / and yes i was blinded by anger thanx :p

@everyone else ~ ill make it up to y'all not now but I will ok : )

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
@PX: Too slow. I've known about Jessica Nigri and her hot, Zangoosey shenanigans for MONTHS.
However, much love for the link anyways. <3

@Prime: I can take a TV tomorrow.

@Suspect: I have Jessica Nigri on my Facebook, I think.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Remember to be at my place after 5 guys.

So we have Espy, Tofer, Paw, and Kenny going. That's good enough. :)

SUPER IMPORTANT!

Espy! Kenny asked if you could pick him up from work, his dad can't take him. That's far from my house, like 30 miles, but he's offering $40 if you can do it.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Tmrw morning I'm going to Arizona and I won't be back til June1 (I'm missing Jujment Day as well). Today I'm stuck at home getting ready for the trip, otherwise I'd pick him up and go to your smashfest :(

Suspect

Smash Hero
I drove out to Universal city once, I used to date some chick that lived there.

That didn't last long of course since i said once.

Also, Hylian moved his tourny to the same date Kyle is having a tourny...ya'll dont care cause it's SSF4 only but I do :(

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
But Paw still doesn't even have 10 wins online...

And my first 10 wins all came in a row against him...

Also, Paw said I won't go. I can't make Paw a liar, can I?

Suspect

Smash Hero
Suspect, you lost to Paw at SSF4?

Lol.
I think it was Kyles stick cause I was whooping paw at Tofers, for some reason at nikes on kyles stick I could not block at all :/

not to mention he kept spamming one move, it's cool im gonna play super gay next time I play paw :)

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I think it was Kyles stick cause I was whooping paw at Tofers, for some reason at nikes on kyles stick I could not block at all :/

not to mention he kept spamming one move, it's cool im gonna play super gay next time I play paw :)
HARD Johns.
HARD Truths tho :/
No the truth is everyone in this thread sucks at SSF4 except me, as clearly shown because I beasted on everyone at Nike's, and it wasn't even with my main 99% of the time. Pyledriver is the only decent player amongst you. In fact, he got a game or 2 on my Honda.

Hard truth.

I'm not trying to be mean here, but I just find it hilarious how you guys talk about who's better when I've wrecked all of you.

Oh and I'm training Kyro lol, I'm glad he's taking my advice well.

PantyX...

HARD *****
what is this i don't even

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Lol, I can't play SSF4 worth ****....though I'm pretty beast at Blazblue. :D

Oh and Pokemon. :3

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Changing subjects: Someone need Yoshi practice or just friendlies? I'll play online right now.

Edit: Nvm, my roommate's borrowing the wii

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I like how Kyle quoted me and included me in that when I have never even touched SSF4. YOU ARE SO GOOD TO BEAT SOMEONE YOU NEVER EVEN PLAYED, BRO!

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Sorry PX, not directed at you, I'm well aware I haven't played you at SSF4.

I was lol'ing at you making fun of Suspect though, that's why I included your quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom