• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Smashfest at my place Friday.

Address:
3314 Indian Wells

Come after 5pm and I need at least 2 extra tvs unless you guys are fine playing on a laggy one.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
@Castro: I gave you Iceman cause your, here comes a bad pun, "cool" to hang out with. Plus he can manipulate the Ice into anything so for all you know he throws Ice Turnips. :X

@Nike: For what it's worth it was either you get Cyclops or Wolverine. Trust me I was so tempted to give you Wolverine, cause your all about that steel blade, but Cyclops is gay so I guess it also works out cause you play a gay character. :X

@Prime: Sorry I won't be there cause I have a tourney in Taylor, TX that I'll be going to.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
yeah but I wonder if he would talk more or less with some herbal suplaments?

BTW I will have jujmentday thread up by tonight.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Good luck in Taylor Greyfox, sorry I cant make it anymore.

Anyways, does anyone have any old mathbooks or something? I want to study up before I take the placement test thing. I had a packet but i lost it in Guam >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom