• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Finished picking out the characters for everyone. Gonna get the Honorable Mentions after work then I'll prolly have it done today or tomorrow. At the same time getting Dao's vids up finally since Brawl is back in the wii again.

Jerm, Your last match should already be up if you didn't see it by now.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah, I know, but beating someone once doesn't instantly make you top caliber. You have to have consistency. I know Eddie has the potential to be great, but he's not quite there yet.
Yeah, I know.
That's the first thing I thought of after I heard he beat him.

I'm just saying, he has some merit to his abilities.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Hello San Antonio! I'm sorry to intrude on your thread, but I am hosting a really big tournament in Lafayette, LA that I would like most of you to attend. I'm sure some of you have heard about it already, but I just wanted to give another heads up.

Its called TASOL 2010 National, please come out and support. I would really appreciate it and love to meet all of you.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=274534

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Hello San Antonio! I'm sorry to intrude on your thread, but I am hosting a really big tournament in Lafayette, LA that I would like most of you to attend. I'm sure some of you have heard about it already, but I just wanted to give another heads up.

Its called TASOL 2010 National, please come out and support. I would really appreciate it and love to meet all of you.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=274534
My house in Slidell, LA is available to you guys. It two hours away from the venue, but if you guys are looking for a free, comfortable place to crash, I'd be glad to house you.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna *** all over MvC3, even though I suck at MvC2. Leon, Nightcrawler, and Phoenix Wright should be in it.

Pyle: I didn't think you'd land fsmash on me. D: I slept on you when I shouldn't have. No homo

PX: I know I still have a ways to go. :p
Espy: Thanks :]

Suspect

Smash Hero
deadpool is suppose to have some move were he beats his opponents with THEIR health bar, lmao. He is gonna be broken >_>

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
That sounds ****ing amazing. They've already captured his personality from the comics with that move alone.

And for the record you don't **** me with random!

Suspect

Smash Hero
What is his personality like? I never really kept up with him, him using someone health bar confuses me.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
In the comics, he knows he's in a comic book. He breaks the "4th wall" between the reader and the page. He apparently knows he's in a video game if he beats someone up with their health bar.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I need someone to hold a smashfest this Thursday or Friday. It's for my friend Kenny, a Pika main. He's coming from VA and I can't have him over at my place.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
just do what i did, copy Nikefests OP and fill it in with your info

and change the CPs to your liking (best part about running your own tournament)

and i'd love to see where the infamous k prime resides

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
Streets of Rage, known in Japan as Bare Knuckle (ベア・ナックル Bea Nakkuru?), is a well-known beat 'em up series developed and published by Sega. The series centers around the efforts of several heroes, including series mainstays Axel Stone and Blaze Fielding, to rid a troubled city from the rule of crime boss Mr. X and his syndicate.

comeon suspect

Suspect

Smash Hero
I know what it is, I have been playing it since i was like 4 lol. Im just not used to people abbreviating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom