• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
my tourny may have been a "joke" but that still didn't keep out of town people from telling me to hold one in the summer so they can come.

you are the joke kyro, you are horrible at brawl. less :mad: moar :bee: please
hot dog! thats what im talking about suspect let rage go this needed to come out for awhile. : ) i help you you help me it all works out.

and is that really what you think or were you just looking for a big response : )

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Of course, im going to be right watch.

But im not going to argue with him any more, it really is a waste of time.
so going around and trolling for a living isnt a waste of time? **** where have i been. sign me up suspect this thing you got going on might become a fortune 500 company. hell you might even get endorsed by that "you mad?!" black guy.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Of course, im going to be right watch.

But im not going to argue with him any more, it really is a waste of time.
This.

Dang, Yuki got jokes. Oh well I have no need to explain myself to her. Just getting here and already have an enemy. Too good.

Also Kyro is racist and I still hate you. >: (

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'm going to be very frank here... you guys all need to stop arguing because San Antonio is pretty garbs in the big picture aside from KPrime and Espy. This is like cripples arguing with each other over who is the most cripple.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
This.

Dang, Yuki got jokes. Oh well I have no need to explain myself to her. Just getting here and already have an enemy. Too good.

Also Kyro is racist and I still hate you. >: (
im racist? no no if i were racist i would have said bring it on you crows making a funny and horribly racist earthbound joke going with the pic i posted. but i didnt cuz im not. gee greyfox u that mad. u know i mean no harm to anyone on here. i love SAs scene its different yah know : )

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I'm going to be very frank here... you guys all need to stop arguing because San Antonio is pretty garbs in the big picture aside from KPrime and Espy. This is like cripples arguing with each other over who is the most cripple.
Lol, what's funny about it is that I keep saying this to JUJ and the boards. Not alot of people wanna believe me. Espy and Prime are Houston Status that the SA players were lucky to have.

I've said it once and I'll say it again.

SAN ANTONIO IS THE WEAKEST CITY IN THE STATE!!!!

@ Kyro: It's too late to go back now. My grudge runs real deep sir.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Lol, what's funny about it is that I keep saying this to JUJ and the boards. Not alot of people wanna believe me. Espy and Prime are Houston Status that the SA players were lucky to have.

I've said it once and I'll say it again.

SAN ANTONIO IS THE WEAKEST CITY IN THE STATE!!!!

@ Kyro: It's too late to go back now. My grudge runs real deep sir.
ssssssshhhhhh gfox maybe the other cities havent realized that yet :$

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
if thts so then y r u on the San Antonio thread greyfox?
Umm...well aside from the sheer fact that I live in San Antonio....I wouldn't know what I'm doing here on this thread or why. :X

MrNig: Against other cities that you share the same rank with...yes you do. Houston is strong, Dallas is strong, Austin has Hylian, Coud, and PX (if he decides to play at all), El Paso is good, RGV is not a city to mess around with.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Umm...well aside from the sheer fact that I live in San Antonio....I wouldn't know what I'm doing here on this thread or why. :X

MrNig: Against other cities that you share the same rank with...yes you do. Houston is strong, Dallas is strong, Austin has Hylian, Coud, and PX (if he decides to play at all), El Paso is good, RGV is not a city to mess around with.
Doesn't exactly make me garbage. I'm back to being a Snake main and it feels bad*** without having conflicting feelings about whether or not I'm maining DK so I don't feel held back anymore. Expect great things, I'm going to prove you guys wrong.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Doesn't exactly make me garbage. I'm back to being a Snake main and it feels bad*** without having conflicting feelings about whether or not I'm maining DK so I don't feel held back anymore. Expect great things, I'm going to prove you guys wrong.
By all means. I seem to be getting proved wrong all day today so I wish for your training to be great. I expect you to beat Espy and Prime before I leave.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Austin is going to be pretty low-leveled after the summer... people going to have to put in hard work, or learn some high tiers to keep taking San Antonio's money.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
All the smart people like Espy and Prime aren't bothering with this thread right now. Guess that's why I'm "garbs". xP

Gfox: I took a match off Espy at Nikefest 2. We'll see.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
It derailed cause someone started talkin stuff.

And we like human beings have to put in our two cents. Though like MStar said, only the smart ones stay away from this kind of thing at all cost. :X

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Remember kids, It's bad to get into fight. But worse if you don't say anything at all. :X

NOW TO GET BACK ON TRACK!!!

Lol, if you guys want I can make an X-men theme PR just for SA. Like Nike said about 15 default pages back, I don't care what it is. But X-men was the topic at hand before all of this hate from Kyro came lurking in. :X

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
You should try to match fighting styles/mutants to characters moreso than people.

So Espy would be Beast, obviously, an electric mutant for KPrime, etc.

Suspect

Smash Hero
How about you include DC and Marvel

Espy would be Flash

Nike can be deadpool

Mstar would be the Joker

Prime would be Static shock

Kyro would still be mad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom