• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Practice up but try not to be as gay as your man over there...

:3 hey i could be a mean and re post about the question nike had about the sharqs. i took it down cuz might have a heart attack. i love yah gfox all fun and games until you let kyros malevolent psychotic mind loose on the boards

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet
i like her.

castro - greyfox hates kyro for trolling to the max which kyro continues to do

i said paw would never beat me. he wants MM at next gathering so be there.

thats all i can remember.

o and kyros woman has joined our community and likes it. :p

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Blah blah blah. Let's get back to the X-Men aye?

I thought about it all day. Prime should be Wolverine because he's yellow and Espy should be Cyclops because he's blue.

/half troll

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Blah blah blah. Let's get back to the X-Men aye?

I thought about it all day. Prime should be Wolverine because he's yellow and Espy should be Cyclops because he's blue.

/half troll
But....but....Cyclops is gay....Espy isn.....

Suspect

Smash Hero
Kyro, don't talk about greyfox cause the only reason YOU are on the PR is because I dont enter singles.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Kyro, don't talk about greyfox cause the only reason YOU are on the PR is because I dont enter singles.
ooooo look at me i dont enter singles or play seriously. do you think i give a s h i t ? besides you dont care about the PR why are you opening your huge troll mouth ?

Suspect

Smash Hero
someones angry

plus im the best troll ever, ill enter singles just so you cant be on the PR and i still wont care about it. No wolverine for you.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I'm really not a fan of the DBZ style art, but I heard the game series is very very fun, and, since I haven't caught wind of any Megaman Zero sequels and Golden Sun DS release is still up in the air, I figure I'll get it :)
I believe Golden Sun DS is coming out October or November this year last time I checked at Gamestop.

golden sun for the DS still isent out yet ?!?!?! i remember Kyle showing me the preview for it the night we were getting ready for hobo 18!
I know! I wish the game was out already!!! I F@#KING LOVE GOLDEN SUN! xD

Hi, im kyro's gf ^^
Heeeeeeeeeeey.

and i remember Golden Sun for my Game boy advance, they asked if i was willing to take on the task of saving the world or something in the beginning and i said no and the game ended XD
Get wrecked

PAW!!! :( u relationship troll.
This made me laugh.

how sweet.. n its nice to meet u nike n evry1 else ^^
Chances are you'll be seeing me soon since Kyro wants me to train him in Street Fighter.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
daaaang two people i can two stock! hahaha jk (not really).
That will be a great MM though, If paw gets that Snake match up down....

dawg i got dis. its not like he lives 2 times longer than me without proper DI

o wai.......

and whats all this hate. SAN ANTONIO IS A PLACE OF PEACE. I suggest you all hug it out.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
someones angry

plus im the best troll ever, ill enter singles just so you cant be on the PR and i still wont care about it. No wolverine for you.
hard reads? did i just get suspect to play in singles? ok go ahead and enter i wana see how this will turn out im going to laugh when u get beat by ether me , castro, paw, and pyle driver. ; ) and yeah u r good at trolling but that is besides the point. have fun suspect

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet
dawg i got dis. its not like he lives 2 times longer than me without proper DI

o wai.......

and whats all this hate. SAN ANTONIO IS A PLACE OF PEACE. I suggest you all hug it out.
Paw, you disappoint me.

Let the Trolls duke it out.

And i can vouch for suspect. Hes a harder troll than 50 Cent. :3

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Lol, son you too slow. I knew you were gonna post this the moment I said that.

Cyclops is gay and there isn't a thing you can do to change that fact.
ok this is a de ja vue or some crap grey fox i think i remember you posting that exact same **** sentince around page like 300 wtf haha

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I wanna b in a place of peace someday fer sure n plays brawl with ppls && stuff, i wonder what those places look like. Would luv 2g ^-^
ATM, its not here.

Good luck on the search. :X

@Pyle: Where is Gnes. We need a Gnes Approval of Exposures.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
I said MY tournament. The last time I entered a singles tournament. Frosty 2
i heard that tourney was a joke and you played random cuz you lost early to kprime or something. ether way i was working that day and didn't want to go because of space restrictions and 2 dollar cost for electricity or some bull. kinda an odd tourney.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
i heard that tourney was a joke and you played random cuz you lost early to kprime or something. ether way i was working that day and didn't want to go because of space restrictions and 2 dollar cost for electricity or some bull. kinda an odd tourney.
Lol, Yuki better control your man before he gets wrecked by a bunch of black men. :X

Suspect

Smash Hero
am i ? or is that the only response i can get out of you for mentioning that your tourney was a joke ?
my tourny may have been a "joke" but that still didn't keep out of town people from telling me to hold one in the summer so they can come.

you are the joke kyro, you are horrible at brawl. less :mad: moar :bee: please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom