• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
If its not about Pokemon then do it on sonic or maybe Smash since thats what you kids play now. Honestly you dont need a title cause SA is the weakest city in Texas.

dawg, we know this. Theme is for fun, its fun thinking of themes and competing for spots on the PR. Why you getting all serious on us?

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
**** that, you're Bishop. You've traveled in between worlds.

I don't care if we have a theme or not, but if we did it'd be that much more fun. Like, I'm fighting for mutant equality or something.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
So another Pika is gonna be here in SA. Can anyone hold a smashfest this weekend? He's a Pika from Virginia and he goes by K9/Kenny.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Omg, I JUSTTTTT got back from dropping Tag off at the airport and now theres ANOTHER ONE?

Why cant ness or squirtle mains ever come to SA?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
THAT'S WHAT YOU WERE SAYING!!
That just makes it all the funnier.

Also, go to whatever you were going to from last night, Phantom.
I haven't slumbered yet @_@.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Kprime is secretly trying to flood tourney results with Pikachus.

It's all part of some advertising stunt by Nintendo for promotion of Pokemon Black/White.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
THAT'S WHAT YOU WERE SAYING!!
That just makes it all the funnier.

Also, go to whatever you were going to from last night, Phantom.
I haven't slumbered yet @_@.
I'm already there, that's why I'm now trolling smashboards. None of the daily sites I visit have updated their pages this early, lol.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I thought you were saying the wheel of ****.

===

Prime, I will see if I can host something. Is he going to be here for a visit, or is he here to stay? So I can know if it has to be done before a certain time.

===

Nike we have... Kyro?

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Kyro is a pretty cool guy, mains Ness and doesn't afraid of anything.

All ya'll need to learn how to play Street Fighter. I was surprised how many of you guys wanted me to teach you. I can show you guys the basics, but combos and mindgames are something to learned on your own time.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I just play Cammy and spam on the controller.

And Kyle, wasn't Kyro the reason you don't want to play Brawl at all anymore? Since he timed you out in a friendly.
Ummm no, it's cuz Brawl sucks. I've been saying that for 2 years now. I can kinda enjoy watching it, but I can't stand playing it. It's just too campy, slow, clunky, and I'll be a Melee player until the day I die.

That's right. 40 years from now I'll be that old guy wavedashing and L canceling and hitting kids with my cane.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
You got kicked off the PR for not going to smashfests

i took your spot

Survivor was canceled

Peach was moved to low tier

Nike.

Smash Hero
SAPR

We wanted a Pokemon theme, now Espy wants Cereal Mascots

Suspect and Greyfox don't really care

Moar Tofer and Paw trolling

JUST as Tag/Truth left SA, Pika main named K9 will be here

EDIT: add moar Paw trolling x)

EDIT2: Wait, Paw you live with him. You couldve just trolled him in person

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Themes? How do you have themes for power rankings?

Does everyone have an extra title? Like Espy "The Razer Slayer" or something?

I don't get what's going on.

BTW Paw, Heroes AND Ugly Betty got canceled.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
themes like each person is a different character from a show or game. Go look at the Texas PR, its Street Fighter themed.

and Survivor isn't actually canceled, i'm just trolling. (How is Survivor still on the air, i don't know)

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Woah so many new post in such a short time... I was busy playing some SSF4. i was reading what was was going last night but it was so late i couldn't submit replys cuz i was so tired. hmm yeah agree with Kyle people need to pick up street fighter, and if not that other fighters. I know i have seen yall guys playing Blaz every now and then. I really haven't seen Tekkan 6 around. I liked street fighter 4 when it came out but i never was good at it and now super comes out and i dont know i think i actually want to play it on a competitive level (had it since it came out such a great game).

But besides my rambling , who really thinks the SA PR is a waste? i know you think it is suspect but i would actually like some more feed back on it. To me if a city is playing on a competitive level (no matter how good or bad the city is itself at the game) there should be a PR. Especial if that city does travel to other cities to compete. The PR does a great job on making the scene more competitive because of course everyone is fighting to see there name online a top ranked player in there city, only adding to the enthusiasm to become better. Ever since i joined SAs scene I have scene players get better and better, even though the progress is slow none the less people in SA are getting better. Paw i am vary proud of you for stepping it up and i will catch up to you ive been falling behind lately but congrats on being on the PR now. So yeah i think the PR is a great thing and should be appreciated and not thought of as a waste of time.

On to the quotes.

Greyfox.
NONONONONO and more no.

I like Gym Leaders. There's 32 to choose from.
Gym leaders sounds pretty cool. I call Juan The water Gym leader of Sootopolis City in the Hoenn Region. ( funny thing is my real name is Juan and ever since i was young i have loved water and wanted to become a Ocean biologist. Hence my name Kyronexx i got it from chironex fleckeri witch is the scientific name for the box jellyfish, i just changed the wording :D ) so i hope the gym leader thing works out

X-Men

I'm Nightcrawler, Espy's Quicksilver, Ethan's Toad, Pyle's Juggernaut, and Prime's Jubilee! If Nike wants to be Nightcrawler cuz of the sword then I call Gambit. Suspect can be Bishop.

JK Prime shouldn't be Jubilee... but X-Men. FO'REAL.

hmmm I call Wolverine as my character.

as for an other theme i think i will suggest Bleach Bounts/Captains/Lieutenants/ Hallows such as Grimmjow. in that case i will call kenpachi zaraki

An other suggestion is movie protagonist and antagonist. and in that case i call Neo from the Matrix

and the last one i suggest is Video Game Bosses protagonist and antagonist, and i pick Morpha the boss of the water temple in Zelda ocarina of time.

have fun guys :3

Why cant ness or squirtle mains ever come to SA?[/QUOTE]

Hnn, so we took out Toxik and put Paw in. I feel happy that I did well against the people in those PR's. Kyro, I'm going for your blood next time.

I vote Pokemon
What did i ever do to you tofer ? Mufufufufu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom