• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike.

Smash Hero
You guys should ask Hylian about my dreams. I randomly texted them to him for a couple months and he'd always be like "wtf Nike?!?"

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Typex Config is just to set the controls. After that you're good to go.

Just press "n" for the first three prompts, then choose what your up, down, left, right are going to be, then the buttons are going to be in the order of B, C, D, A (the call them 1, 2, 3, 4), ignore 5 and 6, set a start button and a credit button and then after that you can skip to the end for now and set a test and quit button.

Once your'e ready to play drag the game.exe onto the typexconfig.exe. I made a batch file via notepad that lets me just click that to play, but I forgot what I wrote on notepad, since I found that online somewhere XD

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Typex Config is just to set the controls. After that you're good to go.

Just press "n" for the first three prompts, then choose what your up, down, left, right are going to be, then the buttons are going to be in the order of B, C, D, A (the call them 1, 2, 3, 4), ignore 5 and 6, set a start button and a credit button and then after that you can skip to the end for now and set a test and quit button.

Once your'e ready to play drag the game.exe onto the typexconfig.exe. I made a batch file via notepad that lets me just click that to play, but I forgot what I wrote on notepad, since I found that online somewhere XD
Can't you just choose to open the file with notepad to view it?

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Guys, seriously, if you want me to update the first post with tournament information, PM ME!

I'll add links and stuff so you don't have to constantly repost asking the same info.

I can't catch everything with all the spam in this thread =P

shlike

Smash Ace
this reminds me, i had a dream with you in it maan. you and me were driving and we saw a competition to grow the largest pumpkin. we somehow grew a huge one, and won a million dollars. I was like "what do we do with the pumpkin" and you were like "lets eat it" ....and i think i woke up.

i think there was more, but that was all i could remember

JUJment day should be happening 2 weeks after, i havent heard from JUJ about it tho...

you should come down, and help me with my ZSS :D

sounds fun i'll talk to the rgv guys and see if we can make it up to one of your tourneys.

How many people usually enter singles/doubles?

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
he said usually, not nikefest. the usual entrants for singles is around 20, and we usually just dont do doubles, lame i know :/

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guys/girls, PLEASE bring full set-ups(wii/tv/ssbb) to HOBO 24. DugFinn isnt going to be able to let me borrow tvs this time so i really need yall to step it up for this one. PLEASE help me out.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Guys/girls, PLEASE bring full set-ups(wii/tv/ssbb) to HOBO 24. DugFinn isnt going to be able to let me borrow tvs this time so i really need yall to step it up for this one. PLEASE help me out.
Dang. Well I'll try to bring a TV but that leaves one person out for room.

This might work out better really.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Jesus Christ... Hazama is so hard to play. WTF :( I need to pick an easier character, like Ragna or something, haha. Good thing I'm getting a headstart with this guy.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Jesus Christ... Hazama is so hard to play. WTF :( I need to pick an easier character, like Ragna or something, haha. Good thing I'm getting a headstart with this guy.
You have no idea how annoyed I am at you right now. I want to play CS so bad and can't. :(

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
but seriously my cammy = 100% legit, espy and maan can vouch for me
Play my Makoto then. :D
Paw try my dudley I feel like ****** a doll >.>

Like a gentleman...of course
I'm pretty sure I will beat you all in Street Fighter, especially since I've been playing it quite a bit longer than all of you.

Openly accepting MM's in SSF4 at the next San Antonio event :)

And in case you are wondering who I main? It's Honda. You will get beat down by a fat man.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
everyone should know that im kidding about being legit, im really bad.

i should bring a ssf4 setup to nikefest, just in case theres room >_>

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
But.....you have a head start over me. D:

Also, LOL @ Tager in that chart. He didn't move at all. xD
Apparently they're doing some more balancing before the console versions... so maybe he'll have a chance to go up at least a spot or two? I just hope they fix Rachel a bit and nerf Bang/Litchi some (maybe Ragna a tad, as well). Ara could use some retouching no his mechanics too, imo.

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet
I'm pretty sure I will beat you all in Street Fighter, especially since I've been playing it quite a bit longer than all of you.

Openly accepting MM's in SSF4 at the next San Antonio event :)

And in case you are wondering who I main? It's Honda. You will get beat down by a fat man.
e. honda isnt fat...he has a 6 pack ;)

Nike.

Smash Hero
What about that chick Canny or something like that. Is she good? I wanna play greyfox.

Shes hotter than thunder thighs.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Do I look like a joker?

Dont know if you guys care, but I uploaded the pics I took from Tofers house. Maybe for facebook or whatever.

lol at ninja kprime

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Nike disrespecting my girl's name like that? Dayum.

Also, Suspect returns, and I get a 3 point infraction for posting that link. Clearly he needs to take the heat off of me. Also, if you have YIM Suspect, talk at me later. I feel like I owe you an apology for disappearing this past week on you. :\

Also, fighting games are boring competitively. However, I ****ing love people maining Dudley and Honda. Kudos to you two.

On another note... I've got tickets to Spurs-Suns Game 3 this Sunday. ****ING HYPE.

First Spurs playoff game I'll ever have gone to, and second playoff game in total. Has anyone in here been to a playoff game? There's nothing like it. Seriously. I can't stress enough the difference between playoff games and regular ones.

And with my hype, here's two older, but siiiiick songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0M5D5OA-d4 (Female bassist, wha---?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhJbqzULa2w (Get @ Tool)

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Top balcony area, but near the bottom of it. Forgot where exactly, but no seat is a bad seat at a playoff game. lol

My first playoff game was Rockets-Mavs Game 5 some years back.
I was 15 rows from the court and I learned 2 things: Yao is a man-mountain, and sound echoes. XD

Seriously, playoff basketball is the ish.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I didn't mark you for anything Mx10n, so that infraction had nothing do with me...also it's ok about last weekend, alot of the stuff was quite heavy but we managed. All gravy.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
lol, I know you had nothing to do with it. It's from me posting that link to Continuum Shift's download. Dumb rule to me, but it's a rule I broke, so meh.

Still though, I feel like an ***. You still need help with anything?

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
hey maan, if i give you my psn id and pw you can download the map pack for free, i think. thats what me and mike are doing

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Did you get the game running, Man?

Haha, I hate doing that PSN ID thing, don't like having a bunch of random accounts on my system just for a dlc pack XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom