• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
pfft you guys are epicly amazing compared to me, im a serious n00b sauce man, all i do is roll smash and spam the CS.

and you have cooler names, all i was a assigned was a lousy number...

i like chedder you guys like gouda, i mean really i am so grilled cheese and you guys are like so philly cheese steak man
You live in the 2nd best smash state. Be proud!!!

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
o: Oh cool an underrating party

I think California would be first.
Al is third

obviously

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Is that what a "serris" really is? Haven't played the prime series YET, so... yea.
Yes, that is what Serris looks like. He's a particularly fast boss from Metroid: Fusion, and thankfully isn't as hideous as his concept art.

If you read this post without knowing what I'm talking about, I seem like I'm talking about myself in the third person. Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Maybe you should work on throwing more super missles and less controllers.

RaigothDagon

Smash Journeyman
Yeah that seems best. Dont play her for a while, then get in some hour or more warm up session, then see how she does when you play other people. Works for me at least.

I realized that link I posted about my tourney results should probably be recorded in the rankings list. What do you guys think, should I tell them about it?

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I found that playing SSB does wonders for my method in landing b-airs. Man, I've been KO'ing that way lately in Brawl.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Good trial, but didnt get the game. How was it? And what system did you get it on?
The parkour and free-running elements are absolutely flawless and gave me a rush I've never felt in a first-person game before. There are a lot of complaints about the combat system, but it's functional, so I don't have a problem with it. I got it on the PC. I might be streaming a speedrun attempt of it later, so you'll get to see everything.

^^^^^ i was going to get it but all my friends told me that there is absolutely no replay value.
If you're a fan of Metroid games, you'll find replay value in Mirror's Edge. The game's replayability lies in your ability to complete everything faster and more efficiently than you did before. Personally, I think it's one of the most unique first-person games ever created, and I can't get enough of it.

LucasGrey

Smash Cadet
Tourney near me.
I'm so sad but even though it is small it would have been my first if i wasn't on punishment.

dont you have big events in the UK?
We get a UK yearly circuit, occasionally twice a year.

We get a tourny each month in four sections of the UK which is in London, East Midlands, Bolton and Scotland, I attend the London and East Midlands ones. I also attend small player fests but thats about all, we don't get anything the size of genesis or pound.

Mr9

Smash Journeyman
We get a UK yearly circuit, occasionally twice a year.

We get a tourny each month in four sections of the UK which is in London, East Midlands, Bolton and Scotland, I attend the London and East Midlands ones. I also attend small player fests but thats about all, we don't get anything the size of genesis or pound.
well than sounds like you need to start something, like the uk version of pound... you should call it dollar... hahahahhahaha

well than sounds like you need to start something, like the uk version of pound... you should call it dollar... hahahahhahaha
Lol..

I'll consider that, I'll probably have to get an opinion on it with everyone first.

Top Bottom