• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Picked up Brawl for the first time in four months last night. I'm magically doing much better with Falco than I ever did before, but my Samus is pretty much right where it left off. IsmaR, before you even THINK of asking me to play Wi-Fi, I still have to get a grip on the game, again.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
Okay, so I learned yesterday that they got Samus+ bombs to explode on contact, so that's pretty cool.

(and bomb jump works a bit like melee's too, the difference is that the control is weird)

So that's your daily dose of Brawl+ that you don't want.

Btw my best character is Snake ;D

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I was trying to quote Serris. @_@ Sorry.

Anyway, I'm not doing as great as I hoped with Brawl. I had the six month issue with my Wii, and then two weeks or so later, I felt no motivation to play, and then I head off to San Jose for six weeks, and here I am again. I feel like such a noob at the game.

Oh, and I bought SSB for the VC. It's out in the U.S. if none of you heard. It's 1,000 Wii Points.

Mr9

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so I learned yesterday that they got Samus+ bombs to explode on contact, so that's pretty cool.

(and bomb jump works a bit like melee's too, the difference is that the control is weird)

So that's your daily dose of Brawl+ that you don't want.

Btw my best character is Snake ;D

how can you like brawl+ it bad man i mean horrible...

i tried it and it made want to drink my own farts.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
lol, it's different if you do not put the handicap at 100. otherwise it's just stupid :(

ALSO bombs explode early when they are attacked, AND when you drop a bomb you can't be grabbed while your are moving upwards after releasing the bomb.

LucasGrey

Smash Cadet
Hmmm i wanted to play some samus main in hopes of seeing how to improve my own style tactics and such any good people who wanna play on . . . WIFI . . . let me know :D

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Lool I am ze bottom, having not played very much kind of sucks :(

I ams till decent with her, but I ain't nearly where I was, so I be terribad right now

LucasGrey

Smash Cadet
KillerJawz

IsmaR

SmashGod

Xyro

Cherry64

Take your pick

Just not me

^_^
Thanks man if this site had a karma system you would definitly get a point from me.
Now to track down these people and challenge them cept for cherry he lack self confidence. :p

KillerJawz

IsmaR

SmashGod

Xyro

Cherry64

Take your pick

Just not me

^_^
<3 The love is there :3. Don't rate yourself down man :3, your better then most Samuses I've played online, and from what I hear, SmashGod goes MK to much now D:.

Anyway I'd be happy to face a fellow Samus player ;o. Don't let my location put you off, I have a good connection.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Best EC samus: No-Idea
Best South samus: THE LEGENDARY XYRO
Best WC samus: Noob
Best MW samus: ????

LucasGrey

Smash Cadet
okay ill play you.
I'm sure you will do fine so :p
as long as you stop johning now cherry
lol but really you got to believe in yerself

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Lool I am ze bottom, having not played very much kind of sucks :(

I ams till decent with her, but I ain't nearly where I was, so I be terribad right now
I am horrible as well. My Wii didn't read discs, and I stopped bothering with the Wii for six months before I finally did something about it. When I got it back, I was not motivated to play Brawl. I played a little bit, and then I was gone for six weeks. When I returned recently, I played people and I felt like a noob. It sucks to be unable to play as often as I used to.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I am horrible as well. My Wii didn't read discs, and I stopped bothering with the Wii for six months before I finally did something about it. When I got it back, I was not motivated to play Brawl. I played a little bit, and then I was gone for six weeks. When I returned recently, I played people and I felt like a noob. It sucks to be unable to play as often as I used to.
Eh I think I'm just going to get on with my life and play for fun, might stick round the boards, unno yet, this is all just a myth, but I just got my *** beat down ( dude is legit! camps Bair all day son! also reminds me a lot of xyro)
and I was making sooooo many mistakes, did not keep my flow ever it was brutal, and combo was accidental.

LucasGrey

Smash Cadet
Eh I think I'm just going to get on with my life and play for fun, might stick round the boards, unno yet, this is all just a myth, but I just got my *** beat down ( dude is legit! camps Bair all day son! also reminds me a lot of xyro)
and I was making sooooo many mistakes, did not keep my flow ever it was brutal, and combo was accidental.
:dizzy: I play for fun. I also throw out random moves to try to keep my opponents on there toes. Throwing out a random moves sometimes makes the enemy less likely to read your everymove. I heard that somewhere and tried it and it works.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Speaking of b-airs, I've been able to land mine on my brother more than once. The day before yesterday when we played, that was the way I KO'ed him throughout one of our matches.

Mr9

Smash Journeyman
even if i ever decide to enter the tourney scene if i try to be competative it will be like playing lucas all over again which was fun for a while but eventually got boring.
i know how oyu feel man, that why i rarely participate in tourneys i dont want the fun to, leave acouple of my friends dont enjoy playing with theyre main as much anymore

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
<3 The love is there :3. Don't rate yourself down man :3, your better then most Samuses I've played online, and from what I hear, SmashGod goes MK to much now D:.

Anyway I'd be happy to face a fellow Samus player ;o. Don't let my location put you off, I have a good connection.
http://allisbrawl.com/ladder/player.aspx?id=36338

I've been going a lot of Samus this season, no Metaknight at all :P. Actually, people haven't left much feedback about my Samus because they're sad after losing. :D

And I have by no means been rejecting Samus. In fact, I had a nice training session with Noid last night. Recently I've just been using Metaknight in doubles playoffs.

O
h and Lucas you can add me on AIM if you want to play, too. rillyrillyrishi

Smash, I didn't at any point say ladder.

@Lucas, we can arrange it if you want, add me on Aim: SpookyJaw

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
http://allisbrawl.com/ladder/player.aspx?id=36338

I've been going a lot of Samus this season, no Metaknight at all :P. Actually, people haven't left much feedback about my Samus because they're sad after losing. :D

And I have by no means been rejecting Samus. In fact, I had a nice training session with Noid last night. Recently I've just been using Metaknight in doubles playoffs.

O
h and Lucas you can add me on AIM if you want to play, too. rillyrillyrishi
Rillyrillyrishi from Doug? AWESOME! I hate wifi and refuse to play it, especially when at home, where I my connection is even worse. I wanna play No-ID in real life though.

Top Bottom