• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Rillyrillyrishi from Doug? AWESOME! I hate wifi and refuse to play it, especially when at home, where I my connection is even worse. I wanna play No-ID in real life though.
Gonna visit Dank sometime during next semester. When I do, I'll be sure to let you know.

Samus on wifi is hilarious.
Hilarious when someone SDs... every other game? xD

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah. May the days to come be warm, loving and peaceful.

May peace be especially on NES n00b's family, and to those who lost loved ones recently.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Rillyrillyrishi from Doug? AWESOME! I hate wifi and refuse to play it, especially when at home, where I my connection is even worse. I wanna play No-ID in real life though.
Doug? Nah it's not from Doug xD Whatchu talkin' bout willis.

@KillerJawz: Ah, but you said I played too much MK. And I showed you I didn't.

Merry GaGa-mas :D

Crystanium

Smash Hero
whos NES n00b
He was a Captain Falcon (Melee) main who passed away this year in November. I never knew him personally, but the Smash community is like a family. Another one passed away this year in May also. His name was DKOCK. He dropped from a high spot. I think the flooring wasn't stable.

Here's an article about NES n00b.

LucasGrey

Smash Cadet
He was a Captain Falcon (Melee) main who passed away this year in November. I never knew him personally, but the Smash community is like a family. Another one passed away this year in May also. His name was DKOCK. He dropped from a high spot. I think the flooring wasn't stable.

That absolutely sucks.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Yea NES n00b was a great guy, when people in AL could they hung out with him.

;-; AL loved NES n00b.

@KillerJawz: Ah, but you said I played too much MK. And I showed you I didn't.
You showed me ladder data, that means nothing. I never said ladder, I didnt say you played him to much either, what are you reading?

@NO-IDea thats why its so hilarious <3

Mr9

Smash Journeyman

hmm well nice to know.

Mr9

Smash Journeyman
we got about 5 in. down here in the the Dallas/fort worth area. i know its not i used to live in oregon, but the people down here man were they exited

Guys I was reading the Smash Wiki the other day and well, why on earth does it says dsmash is our best KO move? And that G&Ws 9 is a OHKO? D:

LucasGrey

Smash Cadet
wiki smash is obviously not the best place for samus info lol.
Although i did use it to learn smash vocabulary.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
lulz It's Wikipedia people who THINK they know stuff can edit things that was actually RIGHT. Providing there was actually smart material posted there in the first place.

Lol I found even more faults with it, I admit though, it's melee knowledge is nearly fully accurate.

I love how active the samus boards are here beat the character threads at aib for sure.
Well we ain't that active, but I agree, definatly more active then AiB. But then again, I've NEVER liked AiB and I think they have no clue what they are talking about more then half the time.

LucasGrey

Smash Cadet
Well we ain't that active, but I agree, definatly more active then AiB. But then again, I've NEVER liked AiB and I think they have no clue what they are talking about more then half the time.
Hey here their is a post atleast every day and there not one for weeks.
Thing is I remember when i loved AiB but now i absolutely hate it.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Been dead for the longest time now. Comp pretty much went from horribly to wtfisthis**** slow, so I couldn't get on anywhere but AIM/MSN and AiB for some reason. Just when I thought I'd have to sell all my crap yesterday(modem broke), my dad haxed/fixed it. Also haven't played Brawl since like yesterday with Smash God/llod. My Samus is horrible, on and offline.

tl;dr - Ohai

LucasGrey

Smash Cadet
Been dead for the longest time now. Comp pretty much went from horribly to wtfisthis**** slow, so I couldn't get on anywhere but AIM/MSN and AiB for some reason. Just when I thought I'd have to sell all my crap yesterday(modem broke), my dad haxed/fixed it. Also haven't played Brawl since like yesterday with Smash God/llod. My Samus is horrible, on and offline.

tl;dr - Ohai
I've played you in a 2v2 but it was laggy.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya

tl;dr - Ohai
You did a sweet job of beating my Marth in those close sets last week. I say your samus has skill. ;P and it doesn't suck.

RaigothDagon

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I doubt your that bad, but I will definitely challenge you once my Wii is up and running again. Until then, I'll just be playing Dragon Age, no complaints there though.

Update: I just got on Youtube, and it looks like my brother is working on posting some of my matches from like 3 months ago. I will post the links to them here when they are up, but it looks like he is having trouble getting them up right as it seems Youtube is cutting off the videos to 4:43.

Mr9

Smash Journeyman
pfft you guys are epicly amazing compared to me, im a serious n00b sauce man, all i do is roll smash and spam the CS.

and you have cooler names, all i was a assigned was a lousy number...

i like chedder you guys like gouda, i mean really i am so grilled cheese and you guys are like so philly cheese steak man

Top Bottom