• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

strawhats

Smash Master
When i mean jam packed, i mean you cant get in.
Literally cant get in, theres so much people that you cannot actually go through the door without kicking someone out.

I hope I get to play...
Mang0
dashizwiz
chu dat
azen
hungrybox
col bol
and a lot of other people i'll prolly never play again.
I also NEED to play DJnintendo and scar. (Those are mandatory)
Good luck lite

Col Bol

Smash Champion
still haven't learned to use the edit button I see...
your location reminded me of my dream the other night
i was playing starcraft (im really bad though)
building my base
then the enemies sent lurkers and killed me

also, get daylight savings'd, revival of melee

JFox

Smash Hero
THE LAST DAY OF REGISTRATION IS TOMORROW AT MIDNIGHT! ANYONE WHO MISSES THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE PRE-REGISTERED FOR POOLS!

Rememer you don't NEED to pre-register for teams, it is optional. The most important thing is that if are coming you PRE-REG FOR SINGLES ASAP.

noodles

Smash Champion
;_; i was kinda hoping theyd come to this. that way i have a better chance at making money

im going to a brawl tournament in mass instead

Anth0ny

Smash Master
please do a live stream, some how some way.. i'd watch it all day for real
Yes please.

My friend has a pretty good stream recording program, and if for some reason you can't record the live stream matches at the tournament, he will definitely record them.

Scar

#HarveyDent
THE LAST DAY OF REGISTRATION IS TOMORROW AT MIDNIGHT! ANYONE WHO MISSES THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE PRE-REGISTERED FOR POOLS!

Rememer you don't NEED to pre-register for teams, it is optional. The most important thing is that if are coming you PRE-REG FOR SINGLES ASAP.
alukard put this on the first post and make the title something like that too
hey, just wondering,
how are you gonna seed the entrants into the pools?
if we do it my way, we'll seed by region and by skill. most important is region of course, but we don't want death pools.
Scar - Can you take me off the singles list?

I'm not sure I'm going to enter, and I'm poor.
fail

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
PC mentioned some of the CT guys, Cort and Prince of Fire, staying with him might have some space in their cars going to the venue and back???

If there is space is it possible you guys could give myself, Rock, Frames, Col Bol, and hungry rides???
Yes, I hope you guys do not mind sitting on other dudes laps....because that is what is going to have to happen. I hope you guys are also not like big guys or anything. Chris is a good 30 mins from the venue but with my driving it will be about 20 minutes. :)

Cort is taking three of you while I get two. Can I shotty Drephen? :)

VoldoIncarnated

Smash Rookie
First Tourny is a Revival

Nah, those dudes are no names.
BEER here. If we're currently no names, then we'll just have to start one. I apologize for not having made an entrance to any tournaments before. I've been preoccupied in another country with little to no competition, so I must say that I've had no practice before and never deemed myself worthy of attending any tournaments. Thanks to my companions in Stony Brook, I've improved and gained confidence to attend my first tourny. You all better watch out! (Don't worry, I still lack experience)

Leacero

Smash Lord
BEER here. If we're currently no names, then we'll just have to start one. I apologize for not having made an entrance to any tournaments before. I've been preoccupied in another country with little to no competition, so I must say that I've had no practice before and never deemed myself worthy of attending any tournaments. Thanks to my companions in Stony Brook, I've improved and gained confidence to attend my first tourny. You all better watch out! (Don't worry, I still lack experience)
No Thailand johns.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
URGENT HOUSING NEEDS

HOUSING FIVE PEOPLE MYSELF KOJ RAYNEX EUROPHORIA UNKNOWN

my aim is: The Mana Lord

plz be close to venue

Aesir

Smash Master

I guess I better hurry up then?

strawhats

Smash Master
Oh and thanks to Mic _ 128 for the heads up on the edit button. I think i've finally got the hang of posting as sad as that may sound. :laugh:

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Uhh HPN is westchester im pretty sure. Hazz lives there but I cnt say how far he is from it...It shouldn tbe too far though. But pb&j you should talk to hazz, he might not mind picking them up but I cnt speak on behalf of him.

Maybe tetra also because he lives in the same area. But I dnt even know if he still exists lol.

JFox

Smash Hero
tec0- $1 MM, you win i pay you, u lose i pay u. LOL

no but seriously, u have to play me to make the dollar. Fox v peach son!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom