• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovage

Smash Hero
lol i just read the last 12 pages and im getting more and more hype...this is going to be ridiculous. like zhu mentioned, im trying to convince Lunin, Home made waffles or anyone from norcal to come so we can have the battle of the commentators lol EC vs. WC <33 anyway, i cant even keep track of all the great players going to this....i cant wait to meet and play every one

anyone who wants to $2 or $3 MM im down

JFox

Smash Hero
Hbox, manalord, xyz, and boss- you are all partnerless. Here's an idea- why dont you guys team with each other?! This isn't match.com, no one is gonna set u up with your perfect partner. Ask one of them to team. How is it SO many people are looking for teammates, yet every single person is expecting everyone else to ask them.

This is like an awkward middle school dance where no one is dancing cuz no one wants to make the first move.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I prefer to team with floaties (peach puff samus) so hbox if you wanna team but I'm sure I'll get rejected. Boss I could do mario on a team prolly. xyz what you play???

JFox

Smash Hero
xyz has a support style and plays sheik. he holds his own nicely in teams and is pretty dependable as a support player. "best sheik in PA" ive been told?

lol this sounds like someones match.com profile

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Florida is gonna prove were like the best melee region now.

I'm betting FL has 2-3 in top 5.

Shiz
Hbox

And either Chops or Colbol.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol Sheer, I just got a smash copy like two days ago and I hadn't had one for 6 months.

But I'll see what I can do, lol.

Frames

DI
Hbox, manalord, xyz, and boss- you are all partnerless. Here's an idea- why dont you guys team with each other?! This isn't match.com, no one is gonna set u up with your perfect partner. Ask one of them to team. How is it SO many people are looking for teammates, yet every single person is expecting everyone else to ask them.

This is like an awkward middle school dance where no one is dancing cuz no one wants to make the first move.
the problem is hbox wants a super amazing partner so he can get money to draw a parallel he is the nerdy kid on the side drinking punch hoping the super hot looks-like-she-is-in-college girl will ask him to dance/sex/etc

on an unrelated note i need a partner too match.com where u at

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Yea id take that bet too and im from fackin canada lol. Im pretty sure its just smoke being blown cuz if ne one from FL makes it into top 5 its gunna be shizdaddy other than him you guyz arent gettin top 5

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
QDVS, is your avatar from that move "Old Boy"?

Most twisted ending in a movie, ever, I loved it, lol.

SheerMadness, lets do yoshi dittos.
it's definitely from Old Boy. god, just thinking about that movie is making me sick to my stomach, lol.

XYT, I've given up on finding a teammate who I would have good chemistry with, let's team for CMU nostalgia.

PB&J

Smash Hero
i love how people sleep on fl

when they go oss they lose to each other..and colbol is really good lamchops ***** fox and who ever when he doesnt sd and hbox gets better every tourny

we will se though because im just talking and i know nothing at all..im just and icy player..lol..oh and

hbox team with chaddd..he is good and will **** alot of people at this tourny....or beg cornel

JFox

Smash Hero
Didn't hbox lose to eggm's falco three separate sets in georgia?

Didn't colbol get four stocked by jman in their tourney set at georgia?

gawd****. how u expect to get top 5 when your gettin ***** by tri-state's minibosses

(lol, coast wars hype)

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mogwai we need to play again, pound 3 rematch son (friendlies)!!!

And who cares about singles, when Rockcrock and I are gonna win teams!!!

Rockcrock decides if we win or lose based on how many taunts he decides to do per match!!!

:colorful:

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Didn't hbox lose to eggm's falco three separate sets in georgia?

gawd****. how u expect to get top 5 when your gettin ***** by tri-state's minibosses

(lol, coast wars hype)
Neither of those jerkasses are Minibosses.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
Mad people are sleeping on KDJ, he is still going right?

He plays an easy *** character (sheik)

And I'm sure that even though he is rusty, he will still **** and get top 10

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Lol even who saw that knows it was just one of those games. I doubt anyone whos played both of them thinks jman is any better than colbol.

But yah its fun to talk **** cause everyone clowned on FL for so long early in the melee days and were clearly now 1 of the best regions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom