• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scar

#HarveyDent
if any region dominates top 5 at this i'll be surprised

i have played both of them and i think jman is certainly better than colbol

colbol is faster and way more technical and when he's on he is ****in SCARY but the kid SDs all the time lol he's not as consistent. colbol is also younger and about 3 feet taller than jman.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
In all honesty, it'd be cool if FL did exceptionally well (other than Shiz), but I just love seeing good matches regardless of who (my region or not) wins!!!

I'm so pumped for all the sick sets that are gonna go down at this!!!

:colorful:

pockyD

Smash Legend
...so there WILL be a live stream right?

if so, make sure to put good tournament matches on it, not random friendlies, as has been known to happen at some tournaments =\

Scar

#HarveyDent
I'm so pumped for all the sick sets that are gonna go down at this!!!
basically sums up how i feel about this tourney

and if alu lets me i'll be in charge of setups since i'm mad OCD and will definitely put all the hype sets on livestream OR recording.

imo recording is better than livestream amirite

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
trufax id rather be able tow atch them over and and over and over again then live. smash is cool live but vids are better :D

boss8

Smash Hero
if any region dominates top 5 at this i'll be surprised

i have played both of them and i think jman is certainly better than colbol

colbol is faster and way more technical and when he's on he is ****in SCARY but the kid SDs all the time lol he's not as consistent. colbol is also younger and about 3 feet taller than jman.
we are ALL 3 feet taller then j-man....

lol <3 j-man

Scar

#HarveyDent
yeah but we def won't have enough recording setups to record everything thats awesome

isnt it kind of a waste to use 2 of our maybe 4 recording setups on the same sets?

Lovage

Smash Hero
we need like 12 TVs with VCRs and someone semi-managing them
and 1-2 TVs with dedicated streaming for the REALLY epic sets

pockyD

Smash Legend
definitely stream and record the best matches

i'd rather watch m2k vs mango or whatever live, rather than watch it later; if it costs me hbk vs scar being recorded, so be it :(

JFox

Smash Hero
Can everyone who is bringing a recording setup please announce that they are?

Also if anyone is familiar with how to do livestreaming, please speak up cuz I still think livestream would be a viable option and I know most of the US is looking forward to watching this happen live.

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
Wow shiz is coming now too I haven't looked at this thread in awhile.

Anyways im so pumped for this thing cant wait to get friendlies in with all you guys.

pockyD

Smash Legend
lol **** you pocky i am recording all my sets and there is nothing you can do about it
i'm saying that obviously the most important sets WILL be recorded (i'm sure no one would argue that)... but from the sound of it, some of you consider recording and streaming to be redundant (which would mean you stream lesser matches because the greater matches will be recorded)? it's not!

show us the good stuff... reward those of us who choose to spend the saturday watching an internet stream :)

and also, if you do it right, it doesn't lag

PB&J

Smash Hero
hbox only lost to eggm at the ga tourny and hbox want that good then..im talking about recent not summer..not summer again

Scar

#HarveyDent
i guess youre right. before i took 3 seconds to think about it i figured that there would be enough noteworthy crazy sets to put on livestream and record others that are even better

i mean c'man look who is coming to this

but i guess the best matches should all be recorded and then the best of those could be livestreamed

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
i might house some of Florida i think Milos mentioned Lampchops and a few others. MW + FL in my basement is going to be too good!! LOL drephen vs lambchops rematch hypppeeee. Also i might get 25th at this tournament so many good people and not enough scrubs LOLOL but i guess they moved onto brawl. Either way this tournament is going to be amazing.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
DA DAVE

lol

so guys when is RoM2? I'm looking forward to the hype for that.

edit: also I'm thinking of bringing a recording set up. I really don't want to leave my laptop unattended though, so i'll only set it up on a TV i'm staying at or if anyone has a set they REALLY want recorded, and you can't wait on another setup that has a VCR or something, ask me.

Lovage

Smash Hero
yea...we need to record every set
but any set that makes people go crazy hopping over chairs to get a good place to watch crazy....we need to livestream and record

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I need to start practicing up for this tournament, it just sucks cause I don't live with KeepSpeedN or SmashMac for the past like, year. Lol

This tournament sounds like it has alot of competition.

And I'm in the same boat as you PC Chris, I'm thinking possibly placing 25th aswell.

But I'll try!

Lol.

I'll try to make sure the ticket PB&J got me isn't too much of a waste....

I love you pb&j :chuckle:.

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
i might house some of Florida i think Milos mentioned Lampchops and a few others. MW + FL in my basement is going to be too good!! LOL drephen vs lambchops rematch hypppeeee. Also i might get 25th at this tournament so many good people and not enough scrubs LOLOL but i guess they moved onto brawl. Either way this tournament is going to be amazing.
Pre-Johns ehh PC?

mm lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom