• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
the usual suspects. m2k, chu, mango's puff LOL yeah thats right i said only puff. you and Eggm have a good record vs my fox so im worried about you 2.. hmm i dunno Drephen is always scary. a few others too but I'm also worried about those guys i never played before like Hbox and a couple others , i have no m2k data on them :(. what about you?

also im putting $20 down on you beating jman's fox with falco so don't let me down. i told him you wouldn't lose to a fox that's not your brother.

Yeah, I think i saw some recent matches of you vs jman.

I'd love to play him.

i wanna do everyones best

matchup hahah

my falcon on cactus fox .. MM

my fox shiz falco .. MM

m2k ... Marth ditto Sup

How about my fox vs your puff?

MaNg0

Smash Hero
LOl shiz the only way ill do that

is if my puff is tip top

only way i can beat foxes is at

my best =D

but we can probably do it anyway =D

but we have 2 mm that fox falco

Pakman .. i liked ur combo video

and yeah mm falcon luigi

^_^

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Ganon 2

Shiz ...

How Bout

my fox ur falco

ur fox my falco

ur fox my puff

IN ONE SIT DOWN

Sup

Alukard

Smash Hero
Ok

So Bailey I Have No Idea Wat U Are Talking About I Just Received An Email Telling Me To Tell U Not To Bother Showing Up To Teh Tournament And U Should Know Better Then To Pre Reg.

So I Mean I Just Think That Was Stupid To Lie About Going To The Tournament When U Know U Are Banned From The Place.

Also Shiz We Must Play, Qdvs We Must Play, Mango I'm Already Going To **** U In Tons Of Match Ups.

Ummm Who Else Wants It?

LLDL

Smash Hero
Ok

So Bailey I Have No Idea Wat U Are Talking About I Just Received An Email Telling Me To Tell U Not To Bother Showing Up To Teh Tournament And U Should Know Better Then To Pre Reg.

So I Mean I Just Think That Was Stupid To Lie About Going To The Tournament When U Know U Are Banned From The Place.

Also Shiz We Must Play, Qdvs We Must Play, Mango I'm Already Going To **** U In Tons Of Match Ups.

Ummm Who Else Wants It?
alukard, at no johns 2 I almost knocked u out of winners. Im at least 2.4 to 3 times as good as I was back then. :)

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
This is like my first real melee tourney in over a year, so I want to play everyone in friendlies and stuff.

Also yesterday I won the falcon challenge 4 times against friends, on sunday I need people to show me why that shouldn't happen.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hahahah Zhu, your too funny.

Sure though I'll give you some advice too :chuckle:.

But your already a beast though....

confusing people..... :psycho:

LLDL

Smash Hero
i dont even know who u are ... but i'll probably try this time ... MM??
yeah, lol i know u dont remember,but i signed up as chain-ace. we're the kids who Eggm brought with us, and he kept referring to us as Junior Tunes for some reason lol. And I knocked Scar and kwan out of crews and got ***** by chibo with missles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom