• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
How is that a prejohn? lolz if people beat me they beat me i wasn't saying like oh man im rusty and not in my prime anymore, I'm going to place 25th. haha sure ill mm but i dont do like $1 ones. $5-10mm?

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
How is that a prejohn? lolz if people beat me they beat me i wasn't saying like oh man im rusty and not in my prime anymore, I'm going to place 25th. haha sure ill mm but i dont do like $1 ones 5 or 10
Oh we bout to do it big son a whopping 5 dollar money match versus my marth lol.

I kinda want to see your marth in action as well after beating jman in that set.

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I'm down for a 2nd setup minus the system and Melee if my Mom is okay with it, I just got Gamebridge so we can record matches on my laptop.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
O snap

Well im going falco

at this tourney

and falcon on cactuar

=D

and puff maybe for m2k

LOL

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'm brining 2 VCR's JFox, and tell Eggm to let me use his if he isn't gonna use his as well.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Who do you feel worried about at this tournament PC?

I feel worried about everyone, lol.

So many good people goin, lol.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Falco crew for crews anyone? LOL

But I suppose the Florida Falcos would want to do a Florida crew. Actually, I think I'm just bitter the entire WC can't even make a crew =(
me and StriCNYN3 would be in your Falco crew.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Zhu - thats why theres draft crews =D

thumbs - ok let me just play m2 for 30 mins

justsexed - i like ur name

LOL

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Dun worry your too good :]

Anyways I also need to play that falco of your DSW I heard your pretty good with good him lol.
Ehhhh, I'm descent.

But yeah I'll play you, just come up to me at the tourney and we'll play.

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
Just realized I said good with good him ahaha. So yeah ill do that.... my friend also needs to play you your reason he picked up falco so if I can get him to come too maybe you can **** him in dittos.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Zhu - thats why theres draft crews =D

thumbs - ok let me just play m2 for 30 mins

justsexed - i like ur name

LOL
W-WHAT?!?! I didn't think you'd actually accept lmao you're scaring me now so uh let's make it $5 instead lol

Can Vanz take this MM as well?

Vanz I get half the profit for asking him if you win. That is all.
ROFL I'll do it for just $5 haha

i'll do that.....even though i owe you...wtf thumbs are u gonna be anywhere near tims tommrow so that i can pay you back???
Wtf you just said you didn't have any money. Whatever, you better have it at this tourny when I see you though.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Who do you feel worried about at this tournament PC?

I feel worried about everyone, lol.

So many good people goin, lol.
the usual suspects. m2k, chu, mango's puff LOL yeah thats right i said only puff. you and Eggm have a good record vs my fox so im worried about you 2.. hmm i dunno Drephen is always scary. a few others too but I'm also worried about those guys i never played before like Hbox and a couple others , i have no m2k data on them :(. what about you?

also im putting $20 down on you beating jman's fox with falco so don't let me down. i told him you wouldn't lose to a fox that's not your brother.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Just realized I said good with good him ahaha. So yeah ill do that.... my friend also needs to play you your reason he picked up falco so if I can get him to come too maybe you can **** him in dittos.

Ok, I'll play your friend too and give him some pointers if he wants.

I'll give him some DSW advice, lol.

It's a little outdated though.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Eh ill take it

and ur pretty

good at puff

ull beat hbox

And pc ... If i beat

u with another

character im quoting

that part and putting

it in my sig

LOL

=D

boss8

Smash Hero
W-WHAT?!?! I didn't think you'd actually accept lmao you're scaring me now so uh let's make it $5 instead lol

ROFL I'll do it for just $5 haha

Wtf you just said you didn't have any money. Whatever, you better have it at this tourny when I see you though.
im getting your money this weekend....are u going to tims at all tommrow???? or coming to a turney??

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
the usual suspects. m2k, chu, mango's puff LOL yeah thats right i said only puff. you and Eggm have a good record vs my fox so im worried about you 2.. hmm i dunno Drephen is always scary. a few others too but I'm also worried about those guys i never played before like Hbox and a couple others , i have no m2k data on them :(. what about you?

also im putting $20 down on you beating jman's fox with falco so don't let me down. i told him you wouldn't lose to a fox that's not your brother.
I think everyone else is fearing this guy

LLDL

Smash Hero
yo, what is lambchops current smashboards account? I hear he gets banned and makes new names

thumbswayup

Smash Master
im getting your money this weekend....are u going to tims at all tommrow???? or coming to a turney??
It's a Brawl tourny right? **** that, hold onto your winnings and give it to me next week. I'm tired of you lying and dodging paying me back.

I want to play DSW too. Fox Falco is my favorite matchup :D

That PC pic is terrifying lol

boss8

Smash Hero
wow dude id rather just give u my winnings right there.......cause when i have money in my pocket its really tempting to reach for it.....unless i win more then i owe you then i would just stash the money i owe you and keep the rest for myself......

75$ right???

anyone wanna side bet.....

i got 5$ that mango wins....

(no offense shiz)

MaNg0

Smash Hero
i wanna do everyones best

matchup hahah

my falcon on cactus fox .. MM

my fox shiz falco .. MM

m2k ... Marth ditto Sup

thumbswayup

Smash Master
wow dude id rather just give u my winnings right there.......cause when i have money in my pocket its really tempting to reach for it.....unless i win more then i owe you then i would just stash the money i owe you and keep the rest for myself......

75$ right???

anyone wanna side bet.....

i got 5$ that mango wins....

(no offense shiz)
I don't care how tempting it is, you've owed me that money for almost 2 months. Stop being a **** and actually pay the people that loan you money back.

boss8

Smash Hero
WOW i just said i would and u tell me to hold onto the winnings.....if anything im gonna take the ride on bus knock on your door and just give u the cash......(and then ask you for 2 bucks so i can take the bus back)

lol XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom