• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

idea

Smash Master
i'm really interested in seeing raynex vs. jman. i expect that'll be pretty close.

if bam came he'd be in that fox crew =P he was playing fox mostly at starfurry 3 last weekend and said his falco is a bit out of practice. i dunno, he could probably make the falco crew anyway =D

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
lol fox ditto? gay

m2k vs mango

mango vs pc

um mango vs cactuar

zhu vs scar

scar vs shiz

shiz vs mango

shiz vs m2k

shiz vs cactuar

pc vs shiz

basically anything thats not a fox ditto

Drephen

Smash Master
all shiek crew?
prolly be really bad but

me
KDJ
reno
m2k (nah just kidding his shiek blows balls lol)
spawn
KirbyKaze
hayato (dont think hes coming but i love the little guy)

also, me and zhu are gonna wreck ****

also, is there commentary gonna be at this? someone hook us up, it seems to be the trend lately and i like it

idea

Smash Master
^ kirbykaze for sheik crew

also really good + plays sheik. came 3rd last weekend, went to game 5 vs. bam's fox and falco.

lol, someone else help me hype up canadian players, i feel so biased =P we're really good, honest. well, not me, i'm so-so. but the other guys i mentioned.

PB&J

Smash Hero
cactuar i brought batman out the cave for u..u guys are going to **** teams..man this tourny will be fun..can someone pick lambchops up at 8 am on sat morning

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
also, is there commentary gonna be at this? someone hook us up, it seems to be the trend lately and i like it
I think Lovage is trying to get Norcal to come. He told me HMW would consider going if someone went with him. Not sure if you guys like WC commentary but yeah, for those who do, hope for the best =D

Drephen

Smash Master
yeah i gotta feeling this is gonna be east coast vs everyone else in terms of cheering and trash talking

so canada, west coast, and midwest gotta stick together at this :)

kirbykaze and me got this in terms of shiek dominance

oh and florida? well no one has cared about them since husband threw the state into the ocean lol

xyt

Smash Lord
all shiek crew?
prolly be really bad but

me
KDJ
reno
m2k (nah just kidding his shiek blows balls lol)
spawn
KirbyKaze
hayato (dont think hes coming but i love the little guy)

also, me and zhu are gonna wreck ****

wow drephen that hurts = /...... i beat you twice!!!!!! lol jkjk XD

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
yeah i gotta feeling this is gonna be east coast vs everyone else in terms of cheering and trash talking

oh and florida? well no one has cared about them since husband threw the state into the ocean lol
LAWL

pound3

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer

I thought we had something special Drephen???

:(

On a more serious note, is there anyone who could pick myself, hungry, frames, and col bol (he might come) around 6:30 pm and give us a ride to DJ's (or possibly other housing)???

:colorful:

PB&J

Smash Hero
east coast commentary is better..djn and alukard..or scar...cant wait

so who can help fl..besides shiz..out from the airport..some from lga and some from hpn..pc chris where u at

Alukard

Smash Hero
east coast commentary is better..djn and alukard..or scar...cant wait

so who can help fl..besides shiz..out from the airport..some from lga and some from hpn..pc chris where u at
i wish i could help i dont even drive =\

idea

Smash Master
kirbykaze was already on the list, so dont feel bad haha
hm...either i missed that somehow or he ninja edited it.

commentary would have to not be the type where they explain what's going on. that's no longer necessary, as cool as wife's old commentaries were. it would have to be the type where they joke around and yell **** at key moments, but not so much that you can't focus on the match.

and pb&j, keep spamming that, these pages are moving too fast but someone will respond eventually =P

Alukard

Smash Hero
notice its only WC that has a problem with the commentary tho ... and its like randomz ...

f*cking dantemustdiefox, omgsheik813

bunch of no names who **** ride the actual good WC players

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol ppl are all about the commentary these days

don't worry about it for finals there will be plenty of scar and wife (unless wife ***** and is in finals)

Sensei

Smash Lord
Wife can probably commentate even while hes in finals, LOL.

*Wife commenting* Oh my goodness, you see what I did right there, thats called a ledge tech. Normally I would have died but I pressed L to tech the wall.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
commentary would have to not be the type where they explain what's going on. that's no longer necessary, as cool as wife's old commentaries were. it would have to be the type where they joke around and yell **** at key moments, but not so much that you can't focus on the match.

I don't know man, wife commentary is too good. I could go for at least a couple matches of wife commentary, at least for old times sake.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
wtf doubled posted like 50 posts later ignore.

*Wife commenting* Oh my goodness, you see what I did right there, thats called a ledge tech. Normally I would have died but I pressed L to tech the wall.
This actually made me laugh for some reason. I could totally imagine him saying that LOL.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
The warrior will take any MMs, Rawr!!! Come fight me!
Link vs Ganon, $2, best of 5?

Gotta save Hyrule after all :bee:

LMAO!

idea

Smash Master

"lol" or "haha" or...whichever one of those denotes that i actually did find the thing funny.

I don't know man, wife commentary is too good. I could go for at least a couple matches of wife commentary, at least for old times sake.
yeah, what i was talking about was the kind he used to do for mlg, which was largely explaining stuff to the noobs. that's not necessary anymore, cause melee these days has a better ratio of knowledgeable:ignorant players, but he as a commentator is still great.

him + scar at event 52 worked well, except that the mic was too low/clogged with falcon's excess manliness

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
"lol" or "haha" or...whichever one of those denotes that i actually did find the thing funny.

yeah, what i was talking about was the kind he used to do for mlg, which was largely explaining stuff to the noobs. that's not necessary anymore, cause melee these days has a better ratio of knowledgeable:ignorant players, but he as a commentator is still great.

him + scar at event 52 worked well, except that the mic was too low/clogged with falcon's scar's excess manliness
fix'd lololollol

also i think it should be djnintendo

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Please make sure there are plenty of vids from this event. I want to see much more than just Finals and Grand Finals. I would like to see basically all good match ups, anything featuring any of the great players in the tourney. I know you guys can make this happen; and I love EC for doing this tourney. This is the first time EC has played WC in ages. I can't wait...wish I could go =/

Zone

Smash Champion
MAn... I want to make this tournament SO BAD!!! SO BAD!!!

I'm seriously considering taking out a small time loan to make this LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom