• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wife

Smash Lord
Money matches!!

Spammer -- $2
Vanz -- $5
Boss -- $3 (can I be your last person??)

Who else wants to go?

Cia

das kwl
seeing how we're trying to do a 50+ teams tourney and 150+ singles in ~12 hours, prolly not
well.. i was thinking about something.

we're supposed to have about 50 setups.

assuming we get that.

when singles brackets start, there will be 32 set ups in use. (64 players)

there will never be a need for more than 32 set ups, so maybe they'll be sometime on for MMs on the remaining 18 :D

JFox

Smash Hero
GOOD **** ON POOLS SCAR

hey zhu, u said u are bringin a recording setup right?

You should stream matches for west coast, cuz it doesnt seem like anyone is planning on livestreaming right now...

S.R. XXVII

Smash Ace
lite lets MM 5$ or 3$.......im poor -_-

SR MM me!!! 5$ on the day it starts...

also sure wife 3$..... peach is a pain >_>
Dude, I have exactly $32 bucks. $30 is for the entree/singles combo, and $2 is to get to my ride to and from the tourney. You think you're poor? Lol. I have EXACTLY enough for the tourney. I'm bringing lunch, lol.

EDIT: Boss, atleast your good enough to WIN money. I, on the other hand, will probably lose all my money within an hour.

Col Bol

Smash Champion

assuming we get that.

there will never be a need for more than 32 set ups, so maybe they'll be sometime on for MMs on the remaining 18 :D
techincally we could just let certain pools have 2 TVs to make the matches go by quicker...

boss8

Smash Hero
Dude, I have exactly $32 bucks. $30 is for the entree/singles combo, and $2 is to get to my ride to and from the tourney. You think you're poor? Lol. I have EXACTLY enough for the tourney. I'm bringing lunch, lol.
lol ok nvm...

J-fox MM me 5$....like the day of the turney...

i think im teaming with soft ATM no one ever returned my PM's >_>

ok soft lets goes....

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to

assuming we get that.

pools with 6 people should utilize 2 TVs since 6 people means that it requires 15 matches rather than 10.

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
lite lets MM 5$ or 3$.......im poor -_-

SR MM me!!! 5$ on the day it starts...

also sure wife 3$..... peach is a pain >_>
um how about 1$?
i have 2 dollars total

1 to give to teczero because hes a noob
and 1 to MM you.

dont worry teczero...you'll work your way up the latter.
jk

Cia

das kwl
oh yeah definitely. all 50 tvs WILL be used for pools. but during brackets, it's literally impossible to have more than 32 tvs used for tournament. so the remaining 18 can be used for friendlies + MMs.

JFox

Smash Hero
boss- no thanks.

I dont really like taking money from poor people, nor do i like losing money. so either way it would be a lose lose, lol. And I've played you a bunch at bullhead, so its not exciting. i dont really play MM's to try to win money, and i dont really wanna take it from u if i win =/

Col Bol

Smash Champion
oh yeah definitely. all 50 tvs WILL be used for pools. but during brackets, it's literally impossible to have more than 32 tvs used for tournament. so the remaining 18 can be used for friendlies + MMs.
ohhh i see what you mean
this is assuming the tournament isnt finishing in some basement somewhere :laugh:

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
Well I Can Scream Really Loud ... But It Doesn't Last Long I'll Lose My Voice Probably At 7 Lol.... Dotcom Where U At Son!!!! Lolol
LOL
you should get that one guy at the one no johns who was screaming because he pulled off a cape against c.falcon. i was there it was sooo funny.

R3N0

Smash Lord
ugh i decided to clean my controller.. and like it broke lol.. so now im using a weird Frankenstein controller i made from 2 controllers :'( I hope it works alright for the tournament.. UGH

this is so bad like the tourny is in 2 days and i happen to decide to clean my controller n break it lol

im such a tard. no controller johns. if i lose its my own **** fault :'(

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
ugh i decided to clean my controller.. and like it broke lol.. so now im using a weird Frankenstein controller i made from 2 controllers :'( I hope it works alright for the tournament.. UGH

this is so bad like the tourny is in 2 days and i happen to decide to clean my controller n break it lol

im such a tard. no controller johns. if i lose its my own **** fault :'(
one more post and your post count will be 1,400!

strawhats

Smash Master
Wait, its only going to be TOP TWO for pools?

Wow; in the words of DJ Nintendo, "Quit Life."

That's ******** guys....I'm sorry. I could understand top two if it was like only Maine, CT, and like NY here or if this was another weekly...but this is a big tournament with people traveling from Canada, Maine, CT, NY, New Jeresy, Philadelphia, and other places on the West Coast. If there names are not DaShizWiz or MaNg0....or you aren't a top player....you don't have a prayer of progressing because obviously...

Scar
Cactuar
Mewtwoking
PC Chris
Pakman
Chu Dat
Azen
Chillin
MaNg0
Da Shiz Wiz
Eggm
Raynex
Drephen

Are all not going to be in the same pool. There is 13 pools with only one person left to make it. Dumb.
What about Ken and Isai

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Can we please get crews rolling on Sunday really early?

Two of Canada's cars are leaving at 2pm-3pm and we really don't want to miss crews. Just throwing it out there! It would be sick if we could participate in full force. After 2-3pm there would be maybe 3 or 4 Canadians left at the tourny. (quebec)

Alukard

Smash Hero
Can we please get crews rolling on Sunday really early?

Two of Canada's cars are leaving at 2pm-3pm and we really don't want to miss crews. Just throwing it out there! It would be sick if we could participate in full force. After 2-3pm there would be maybe 3 or 4 Canadians left at the tourny. (quebec)
or course its happening ... =]

swat is short on heads tho lol

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Well I Can Scream Really Loud ... But It Doesn't Last Long I'll Lose My Voice Probably At 7 Lol.... Dotcom Where U At Son!!!! Lolol
I've been practicing all week. I'm loud as hell. Someone takes my Dunkaroos, I'll go up to 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom