• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Can we please get crews rolling on Sunday really early?

Two of Canada's cars are leaving at 2pm-3pm and we really don't want to miss crews. Just throwing it out there! It would be sick if we could participate in full force. After 2-3pm there would be maybe 3 or 4 Canadians left at the tourny. (quebec)
^^^^^^^^^^^
this

(at least for me and claw bah)

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I've been practicing all week. I'm loud as hell. Someone takes my Dunkaroos, I'll go up to 11.
oh thats whose dunkaroos I took at that one no johns i went too......

alukard is plenty loud. soo loud that kiwi cant even resist....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjQLCSwDGA8

Btw hax im pulling for you to do well k? I just wanna be able to cheer for you in bracket and go....isai...ISAI....ISAI-UH!!!

speaking of Kiwi, who is making tags yo?

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hungry your not gonna have time for crews...

You're guys flight is at like 4 ish, and you want to get there at 3 at the latest...AND it's like an hour to get there from PC's!!!

So we'd have to leave from PC's around 2 or earlier (that is if we were at PC's)!!!

There is no way they'd get it done in time for you...

:colorful:

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Hungry your not gonna have time for crews...

You're guys flight is at like 4 ish, and you want to get there at 3 at the latest...AND it's like an hour to get there from PC's!!!

So we'd have to leave from PC's around 2 or earlier (that is if we were at PC's)!!!

There is no way they'd get it done in time for you...

:colorful:
depending on what kind of tickets you buy(not the super cheap uninsured ones, theres ways to use the ticket for diff times. Thats how me eggm and DJ got to florida. We missed our scheduled time and they just put us on the next one out.(it had to be within like 2-3hrs of the scheduled time or something.) Im not saying risk it and stay longer... but looking into it your tickets abilities wouldnt hurt.

pockyD

Smash Legend
you can almost always stand by for the next flight... only thing being that you won't be guaranteed a seat for that one, or the next one, or the next one...

bolt.

Smash Ace
I can bring a full set up if a I get a ride. If I have to take the bus to ny there is no way I'm carrying a tv with me.

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
technically im ready for this tourney right now....

get it cause i was just ****** this level 1 cpu with n-air shines... i mean float cancel n-airs, i mean ledge cancel up-bs. yeah i main bowser for everyone in my pool.

hazz lol def see you tomorrow son. p.s. i perfected the hazz combo.... stfu its called the hazz combo you get no say in the matter.

strawhats

Smash Master
All hail boss, master of the mario. If I ever get my lazy *** to a future tourney i'll be sure to MM you. :)

Cia

das kwl
na lol me and him are to close.....

we will do team MM's though

anyone except (cactuar....m2k....mango....)

yea me and dj will go double mario or double doc......lol vanz's favorite team....

ok cactus lol
**** that.. team boring *** mother****in *****es

Cia

das kwl
ok. so just putting it out there. i think my money matches are the following.

1. TheManalord - Mewtwo ditto - $5.00
2. QDVS + RockCrock - $5.00
3. Wife - $5.00
4. Boss - doesn't care who I use - $5.00
5. MattDotZeb - $5.00
6. Prince Of Fire - vs. My Jigglypuff - $5.00

am i missing anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom