• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hax

Smash Champion
WARNING: expect a loss of a stock if i grab you at this tournament.

$$$$ tag = SUCCESS!

team hax$$$$$$$$ and kage$$$$$$$$$$$ is gonna winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn this ****ttttttttttttttt

D

Deleted member

Hey people, my plane leaves tomorrow.

I just broke up with my ex, she is crazy and a lunatic.

She cursed that me saying the plane will crash and ill die and a whole bunch of other crap.

So if anyone wants to give a small prayer to me, I'd appreciate it.

Cause I'm spooked.....
<3 will do

this is the first time I'm going to NY where I didn't quit my job to attend a tournament! (I've quit 3 jobs for 3 NY tournaments lol)

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
Dunno if anyone really cares but I can't actually go the 2nd day anymore :/(and the rest of Easton Smash) So you can change it or whatever if you need to.

Milos

Smash Lord
if you believe, isaiah will be there

in related news, whose seen the falcon ditto where me and scar ***** pokemon stadium

related cause i was wearing the MEL tag and rockin the colorless falcon

R3N0

Smash Lord
ugh im not gonna lie i just feel like this thread is like a migraine. there are so many people posting in it and i wanna read what everyone says but i just get this annoying tick in my head everytime i wanna look at it because i know nothing is gonna pertain to what was said like 2 pages ago.

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
Dunno if anyone really cares but I can't actually go the 2nd day anymore :/(and the rest of Easton Smash) So you can change it or whatever if you need to.
Um, yeah thats not confirmed yet, we still might be able to get a hotel room.
also....

I MADE A PAPER DS LITE!!!! iT ACTUALLY FOLDS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!
its really epic

JFox

Smash Hero
There's no doubles pools, there's not enough time. Pools will be seeded by region and assumed skill level, just like many other major tournaments have done in the past.

JFox

Smash Hero
okay, well assume i suck...which i do :p
As far as teams goes, seeding for the bracket will be primarily random seeding, and then we will just try our best to separate the **** teams from one another, as well as the teams coming from the same region. There won't be as much concern for mid-lower level players, as long as the **** teams don't butt heads round one, so that you avoid sending a monster team into losers bracket super early

Just think of bracket as primarily random seeding, cuz thats kinda what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom