• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFox

Smash Hero
I played incredible melee today. I even so a glimmer of hope for peach as a character :)

Still, after this tourney is over, I will be switching my main to marth for a little while. I need a better lineup to, peach has a good amount of weaknesses that marth will help me cover. plus i think hes fun as hell, unlike sheik who is the perfect peach counterpart, but is boring as ****.

...am I the only peach main besides Vidjo and Wife that is coming to this? LOL

How is the parking situation?

Its not the city, so parking should be easy. I've been told that the place has a parking lot, so I doubt that its a concern.

edit: I just checked it on google maps, using that satellite feature they have, and theres a ton of parking.

JFox

Smash Hero
Are chaddd, mike g, and marsfool planning on coming...? Cuz I see they it says in milos' housing thread that he is housing them, but they didnt pre-register, which could be problematic.

Scar

#HarveyDent
yeah wtf is goin on here guys did everyone pre register

who can't make it i want/need to know

etc etc

JFox

Smash Hero
omg, i hate people.

Do u understand how unfair that is to people if they just show up and dont pre-register? Its unfair to the TO's trying to plan it. Its unfair to the people that end up showing up the day of the tourney only to find out that Korean DJ just got thrown into their pool. And its dumb for the person cuz it just ruins the trip for them

I say anyone who doesn't pre-register is put into pools totally separate pools than everyone else who did pre-register. How do u fairly put someone like KDJ into a pool without him being pre-registered? Thats ********. The only people that deserve to be knocked out by someone who didn't pre-reg are OTHER PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T PRE-REG, this way there is no johns about it when people get knocked out by them.

Way to be cooperative guys.

Milos

Smash Lord
hahaha

<3 smashers

she was like

it's not an excuse!

i just got distracted!

I was like

STOP JOHNING *****

EDIT-HAHA BTW MY LAST POST WAS MY 900TH WHAT A GREAT POST

Alukard

Smash Hero
someone post a literal definition of what no johns means

im trying to explain to my girlfriend lol
no excuses

.... seriously thats all there is to it lol

EDIT ... tell her to quit life after that ... it will make u feel better ...

D

Deleted member

LOL I just talked to pb&j and he informed me that the three mentioned before actually WANT a death pool

go figure
I already asked scar for the highest seeded team first round.

if anyone *****es about having KDJ in their pool I'll take his place. pansies.

PB&J

Smash Hero
people in ga are going crazy right now..we are trying our best to come..and as for pools..they dont care because there dumb but..chaddd isnt coming at all..he is going to the beach..over this..i guess..see u guys soon

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
I pre-registered at around 7-8 PM. I guess there was some lag time in getting my name in there.

Confirmed with Alukard that I pre-regged on time, but thanks for the concern.

Stratford

Smash Champion
Yea "no johns" cannot be understood by non-smashers. If you tell someone a john is an excuse then they'll just be like BUT HEY, LOL I WASN'T MAKING AN EXCUSE, and you just end up facepalming.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
i wanna be in a pool with scar, that would be mad cool.

being with peaches would suck though. i hate peach. stupid ***** has a leadlined dress and a gaping ****** that can hold an umbrella, tennis racket, frying pan, and golfclub

Alukard

Smash Hero
BScar87 (2:20:53 AM): sign up as soon as you get there
BScar87 (2:21:00 AM): if you aren't getting there by 11am
BScar87 (2:21:02 AM): call
BScar87 (2:21:08 AM): if not you will not be signed up
BScar87 (2:21:09 AM): no exceptions
AlukardEMP (2:21:49 AM): werd werd ... i mean i totally agree ... i'm especially not going to feel sad for smashl0v3r22

YA niggz better SIGN UP AS SOON AS U COME IN

Alukard

Smash Hero
<333

but seriously people i can't stress it enough ... MAKE SURE U ARE ON TIME!!!!!!!!! U HAVE AMPLE TIME TO PLAN AND SLEEP PRACTICE TWO DAYS B4

i mean as angry as i am with people making fake names and pre reg'in with stupid **** that we have to filter out ...

i mean cmon u want a good tourney but u treat the people helping u out by doing this ...

i wonder why these things happen to melee ..

man smash period even sakurai gave up lol =\

Laijin

Smash Hero
people in ga are going crazy right now..we are trying our best to come..and as for pools..they dont care because there dumb but..chaddd isnt coming at all..he is going to the beach..over this..i guess..see u guys soon
Hell yea.
Trip to Florida to see hawt gurls > trip to NY to play melee with some doods.

I think the obvious win is obvious.

Alukard

Smash Hero
or ... comp is too much for him lol =]

seriously tho ... pools are goign to be sooo ******** ... ahhhhh get ready fighters ... this fight is about to explode lol

its really tuff

BScar87 (2:25:40 AM): i mean honestly no one is making it out for sure
BScar87 (2:25:44 AM): so pools are gonna be serious ****
BScar87 (2:25:54 AM): 65th place is nothing to be ashamed of here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom