• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmanwon

Smash Cadet
my bud V and I (Dan from CT) aren't too sure if the pre-reg is working, I someone else's name is dan on this thread and V's just isn't going thorugh in general. any words of advice?

JFox

Smash Hero
I can house like 10 people. Although whomever wants to get housed by me has to pay about $10 for public transportation. That's the way I'm going to the venue, unless people whom I house gets a ride from my crib. I could get a ride possibly by G$ or anyone else to the venue, but I would rather go by train so I can house people. Playing old school games is a must at my crib. Of course we'll be playing melee too lol.

By the way everyone, I spoke to Bum and we're teaming for this. Yes I know, Bum. Most or even all of you will say he's not gonna end up coming but I have confidence in him. Bum is not gonna ditch me like WarriorKnight did this past weekend. We'll see what happens.
Milos, put DJ down for 10 people and start assigning people to a house. I would suggest putting all of canada at DJ's if he doesn't mind, cuz I think they are actually 10 altogether?

Also, POF you need to kinda chill. People coming from far away are a lot more important to house. Theoretically, you could drive here saturday and drive home saturday night. Canada on the other hand def needs housing.

Milos

Smash Lord
Ok it'll be updated

canada is 9 altogether so far, including manalord (who is driving 4 of them and lives 4 hours + from the venue)

DJ are you fine with that?

thx

Smash Ace
I NEED TO PLAY and a ride if anyone is down trust me itll be worth it i mean my *** on your car seat whats better

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Hey nobody got back to me about housing so:
I need housing, preferably on Friday night - Saturday night but I definitely need it Saturday night.

Anyone?

Milos

Smash Lord
DJ is housing the canada people already, as long as he doesn't mind, i paired you guys up with him

ANYBODY ELSE WHO NEEDS HOUSING

FILL OUT THE FVCKING FORM

if you don't get housed, but you never took 5 minutes to fill out the form, it's not my fault

gg

EDIT sorry for double post

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I said a few times I'd house and i filled out the form soooo yaaaa a thread or somethng should be organzied for this

Milos

Smash Lord
word i know your info is up on the first page

im not talking about you lol, i was talking about the people who come in and are like

I need housing so get it done

and dont even give the necessary info

Scar

#HarveyDent
yeah you guys are down

i have to edit that stuff by hand so give me a day or so until you start to get worried

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Milos I don't want to be that far away from the venue we won't be housing with DJN. I may be getting housing in nanuet with a friend... it'd be better IMO if there was alist of people needing housing and a list of people giving housing and they work from there.

Alukard

Smash Hero
well manalord already spoke to dj and stuff

and right now no one is going to dj's ... so i mean people should get at that ..he can house up to 10 heads ... so no johns ... its really cheap to get to the venue from his house ... thats how i'm going as well ... not sure about returning tho i might have a ride

Col Bol

Smash Champion
yo can FL get dibs on DJ's? ^_^
we're not positive on the details yet, but we'll know by tomorrow
should be me, qdvs, hungry, frames, and possibly one to two more

JFox

Smash Hero
I'm lookin forward to the col bol vs Jman rematch (if we are so lucky). especially since i think they have both gained like 7+ levels each

Milos

Smash Lord
sure just fill out the form when everything is confirmed (FL people)

ok so DJ's info is this

Name: DJ Nintendo
Housing capacity: 10 people
Housing available both days
Comments: DJ is taking public transportation so you should either A: bring extra $ and travel with him or B: arrange your own ride

edit into first post plz

EDIT - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=191823

AHAHAHA

MaNg0

Smash Hero
i just finished watching the draft crew battle

things ... u guys are ok .. i accepted u guys after

u told that marth 2 just hit m2k LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom