• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alukard

Smash Hero
hmmm well i'm tryin to keep it as normal as possible i dont want a big rule change last minute ... so i mean no one else complained about japes so i kinda want to leave it as is =\

i'm just really tired of all the complaining ... this community b!tches sooo much lol

and still i have <3 for it lol

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
Lookie what I made! ^___^

Ah, hopefully it's not too slow. @_@

And yeah that stupid rule about the sigs... it kinda kils it when I'm actually trying to show off a sig to everyone here. XDDD

Blah. Well hopefully it shows up now.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Lookie what I made! ^___^

Ah, hopefully it's not too slow. @_@

And yeah that stupid rule about the sigs... it kinda kils it when I'm actually trying to show off a sig to everyone here. XDDD

Blah. Well hopefully it shows up now.
u are the f*cking man ... this is sooo beast !!!!!

and it links to the hype video ... ahhhhh sooo good and the video links to the thread and pre reg ... this is amazing =]

lol we can watch the blue lazr combo first then just in time look at the left and see the amazing wombo combo hahaha soooo good =]

amazing sig for realz

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
u are the f*cking man ... this is sooo beast !!!!!

and it links to the hype video ... ahhhhh sooo good and the video links to the thread and pre reg ... this is amazing =]

lol we can watch the blue lazr combo first then just in time look at the left and see the amazing wombo combo hahaha soooo good =]

amazing sig for realz
:embarrass

You're makin' me blush.<3

Haha.

JFox

Smash Hero
I find japes gay just for teams. Theres no problem with it in singles, but it teams theres just too much choas for that kind of a stage, klaptrap gets his belly filled like 7 times a match in teams.

Floats is ******** for teams.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Let me clarify, they are both gay as **** in teams and singles, however I think they should def both be off for teams. In singles they are "fair" by the community standard so I can't say anything. :(

Edit : Btw, I don't think I've ever been to a tournament where japes was legal in teams. Ever. Just throwing that out there. And if it was I was unaware and have never in my 3 year smash history played a teams match there.

JFox

Smash Hero
Yeah I'm pretty sure japes is always a banned stage in teams alukard.

Everyone please pre-register, we only have 30ish people right now, so lots of people need to get on that sheit.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Alot of people are still figuring out rides and such, as well as whether they're staying the second day and teammates, so they can't fill out your form until they get that done.

Question, how can you say whether you're entering regional/draft crews? Isn't the whole point of regionals that there is a crew for each area? They get put together by the region, is selecting it as an option just saying that if you are good, and will be around a second day, you are participating? For instance, I would obviously be interested, but I'm definately not top 10 on the east coast lol, so checking the regional crews doesn't really mean anything for me.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Everyone gets to play in draft crews which is the magic and allure of Aluarkd's awesome tournaments. Reigonals... is gonna end up tristate vs the world with tristate winning by 10 stocks, but you an put yourself down for it anyways who cares? None of the 2nd day events cost money I don't think.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Everyone gets to play in draft crews which is the magic and allure of Aluarkd's awesome tournaments. Reigonals... is gonna end up tristate vs the world with tristate winning by 10 stocks, but you an put yourself down for it anyways who cares? None of the 2nd day events cost money I don't think.
ya i am gonna play mad **** on the 2nd day where am i gonna get housing is the real question. I might wanna throw a party or something the night of March 7th for my 21st XDDDDDD!!!! Beer Pong MM?????

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
draft crews do, but it's only $2. Not to mention Scar has MD/VA listed as a region, maybe I would participate XD. But yeah, once Wife has figured out definitely who he's driving, I'l pre-reg, that should be soon.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Alot of people are still figuring out rides and such, as well as whether they're staying the second day and teammates, so they can't fill out your form until they get that done.

Question, how can you say whether you're entering regional/draft crews? Isn't the whole point of regionals that there is a crew for each area? They get put together by the region, is selecting it as an option just saying that if you are good, and will be around a second day, you are participating? For instance, I would obviously be interested, but I'm definately not top 10 on the east coast lol, so checking the regional crews doesn't really mean anything for me.
Honestly, regional crews are probably going to have to be smaller divisions than that. There could be an MD/VA, Tristate A and B team, West Coast, North of Tristate, Midwest and South.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Alright, soooo... Unless Bernard (RaynEX) has found housing for all of Ontario, I'd like to request housing for the following peoples:

Sanuzi
KirbyKaze
I.B
X- Sylar -X
Idea

I'd really appreciate it if any of you could house us. I'll talk to RaynEX to see what his housing plans are too.. Thanks!

JFox

Smash Hero
tec0, I won't be able to take you. Eggm, I won't be able to carpool with you.

I have to leave by 4:30am saturday to get to JFK. Mango's plane lands at 5:50am. =/ Then by the time they do all the necessary flying stuff (baggage claim) we'll probably go somewhere for breakfast and than go right to the tourney and start helping Alukard to set up.

JFox

Smash Hero
Guys, remember that if you're not on this sign up list for setups, you can't get the discount at the venue. Alukard is going to be using this list when collecting venue money, and you won't get the discount if you're not on it.

List of full setups:

1. JFox
2. Stratford
3. Mogwai
4. Mogwai
5. Spawn
6. Eggm
7. Eggm
8. Eggm
9. Vanz
10. Spife
11. Milos
12. Scar
13. Scar
14. Sensei
15. TheKneeofJustice
16. PC Chris
17. PC Chris
18. Swift Or trademark
19. ErciChewman
20. JFox
21. Manalord
22. Manalord
23. Manalord
24. Manalord
25. Manalord

Manalord, I have you down for 5 according to scar. Would that be correct?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I'm not filling out the housing form yet because Wife isn't sure exactly how many people are going to be in the car with him, it's prolly going to be a total of 3, and we'll need housing for friday and saturday. Does a 4.5 hour drive count as long distance?
yes 4.5 is a long drive, you guys should crash at my place since I <3 Wife, Thumbs, Hat, and pretty much anyone who ever ends up in Wife's car.

It's cool Alukard =D.

Yeah, I'm also sad that so many things need to be taken out :(. I think Japes is borderline acceptable in singles but in doubles it's just a little too chaotic imo. If you want to add something back though, you could put Great Bay in for doubles. When I went to CoT2 Cactuar said it's only banned in singles because of Fox camping around the bottom and running away but you can't really do that in doubles.
It's called Termina Bay. Green Bay is the home of the Packers and Brett Farve retiring is a gay *** stage hazzard, definitely not fair for tournies.

In all seriousness Termina's fair enough in doubles.

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
tec0, I won't be able to take you. Eggm, I won't be able to carpool with you.

I have to leave by 4:30am saturday to get to JFK. Mango's plane lands at 5:50am. =/ Then by the time they do all the necessary flying stuff (baggage claim) we'll probably go somewhere for breakfast and than go right to the tourney and start helping Alukard to set up.
That sucks. Newark Airport is a shorter drive for you, and technically on the way to the venue.

JFox

Smash Hero
Yeah, but it was about $40 cheaper to fly to JFK, and since I'm picking up mango, zhu, and lovage, thats a lot of money to save people. So I'm just gonna suck it up.

BTW, alukard you should announce the time change you made on the front page. Sign ups now start at 10am guys. Doubles starts at 11am. No morning johnsons

Milos

Smash Lord
Alright, soooo... Unless Bernard (RaynEX) has found housing for all of Ontario, I'd like to request housing for the following peoples:

Sanuzi
KirbyKaze
I.B
X- Sylar -X
Idea

I'd really appreciate it if any of you could house us. I'll talk to RaynEX to see what his housing plans are too.. Thanks!
Use the form please

i can't help you unless you take FIVE MINUTES out of your day to fill out the form

thx

JFox

Smash Hero
Milos, I love that sig, makes me laugh every time I see u post.

POF, I'm assuming you're not goin to genesis? So far its already gotten 208 melee entrants, and I def guarantee another 50-100.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Preregistration took 2 mins, awesome. I'm probably doing teams, but I'm still looking for a partner so I didn't fill in that part.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Use the form please

i can't help you unless you take FIVE MINUTES out of your day to fill out the form

thx
The pre-reg form? Pretty sure I filled that out already :laugh:. You could put us down for separate housing if you must... but we'd prefer to be grouped with RaynEX and crew. Whatever works!

Edit: Note that for TML's housing request, most of the people listed are actually from Ontario, Canada. Only TML is from NY.

Edit Edit: Quebec is looking to come to this?! **** yes! ;D Time to get *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom