• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Infinite air dodge and up b. I love pillaring Shields with docs upb.

Smash Journeyman
Infinite shield please?
Sure. Btw, some AR codes only work for some versions of SSBM. Currently I got SSBM 1.2, there's some neat codes that don't work with that version, like walljumping with any character, so lemme know what versions of SSBM you have.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
****. This is the venue that my first tournament ever was held in (Crank That C-Stick Boy from December 15, 2007. My friend had a seizure at that tourney, lol.)

I'm awful at Melee, so I won't be going. This sounds epic as hell, though, and I hope everyone has an awesome time.

JFox

Smash Hero
Alukard, do u realize YOU haven't pre-registered?! LOL quit.

1) sig is ****
2) ALUKARD please take out all the names everyone knows who is coming. The title can be better used for a big PRE-REGISTER NOW!! FREE!!!

ALSO link to the headcount in first post, so that people like PoF can just click it and see his name on there.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6723647&postcount=18
Yo Alukard, your link in the first page doesn't work cuz u just copied and pasted straight from scar's post (notice the "...." elipses in the URL). Just click the link and than copy and paste it from the url box to get the full url

JFox for your records my TV count is

5x1 - manalord
3x1 - eggm
2x4 - scar, jfox, mogwai, pc chris
1x13 - pakman, sensei, koj, milos, otg, VaNz, ZoSo, drephen, swift, chewman, knightmare, spawn, stabby

total is 29
seems like you've got it all figured out. No point in me keepin track. Just make sure to gimme that list before the tourney so that we know who deserves to get the discount.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
stabby2486, can you get the infinite airdodge/upb code?

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
****. This is the venue that my first tournament ever was held in (Crank That C-Stick Boy from December 15, 2007. My friend had a seizure at that tourney, lol.)

I'm awful at Melee, so I won't be going. This sounds epic as hell, though, and I hope everyone has an awesome time.
I remember that tourny like it was yesterday for so many reasons. Glad to hear he was ok though.

Me almost beating Pc
Reno ****** everyone
Hazz and Tetra getting 8 stocked by Cort and Pc
Pc ****** in pools with Kirby
Kirby/Roy team lol

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Lmao, I saw PC ****** some randoms in friendlies with Pichu. Probably the most amusing event of that day (I had to go to the hospital before pools ended).

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Is this like the Genesis of the east coast but only melee?

I wish Mango and Zhu the best of luck at this tournament! THey both **** my ic's without trying =\

I can't wait for vids

the trailer for this tournament is great

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
Housing feels like it's going to be tight no matter how many people pony up, so just in case here's a list of the hotels that are close to the venue. I didn't look at any prices or ****, but hotels are never much money if enough crash the room. Hope this helps.

Comfort Inn and Suites Nanuet

425 East Route 59.
Nanuet, New York 10954
(845) 623-6000

Days Inn Nanuet

367 West Route 59.
Nanuet, New York 10954
(845) 623-4567

Hampton Inn Nanuet

270 W Route 59
Nanuet, NY 10954
(845) 623-2800

Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet

270 W. Route 59
Nanuet, NY 10954
(845) 623-0600

Sanu

Smash Champion
If Canada (Ontario/Quebec) end up having to stay stay at a hotel, we most likely won't come <_<;... I'm only assuming this for Quebec, but I know everyone coming from the Ontario scene can't afford hotel rooms.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Manalord who do you main
Your mother... and Captain Falcon lololol. He claims he doesn't have a main though, e.g. noobsauce

<3
What Sanuzi said ^____^

But yes... captain falcon I guess kind of? But I mean I can just be a better character and win the matchups lol so I like to play falcon but I mean I have to tier ***** to win sometimes so I don't really have a main.

And I go dumb chars all the time (m2 and pichu ftw)

JFox

Smash Hero
manalord, we found you guys housing already. DJ can house you. Whats the problem with that? You won't even need to take public transportation, just drive from his house to the venue in the morning.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
What Sanuzi said ^____^

But yes... captain falcon I guess kind of? But I mean I can just be a better character and win the matchups lol so I like to play falcon but I mean I have to tier ***** to win sometimes so I don't really have a main.

And I go dumb chars all the time (m2 and pichu ftw)
you did see that Mow is taking you up on the $100s right?

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I talked to DJ and made a post, one of my friends lives in Nanuet 10 minutes away from the venue my car may be able to house with him. And if necessary I'd wake up early and drive 4 hours to the tourny, seeing as how some people are coming from florida and quebec and stuff. Don't worry about me ^_^

you did see that Mow is taking you up on the $100s right?
Who's mow? I don't know anyone named mow. I've never even heard of that person. I don't accept MM's from people that don't exist! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
No I was making a joke because I'm a joker :3

Also you have the best sig ever made... so hot... and av is good too. Good ****.

Alukard

Smash Hero
If Canada (Ontario/Quebec) end up having to stay stay at a hotel, we most likely won't come <_<;... I'm only assuming this for Quebec, but I know everyone coming from the Ontario scene can't afford hotel rooms.
well alex strife and dj nintendo offered housing ... u guys really need to talk to them about it ...

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Depends on the cash flow, I gotta get money get paid! But I like playing Mow and I love M2 ditto's and I love MM's =====)))))

Especially if I get my taxes, and I don't lose everything I have at Mass Madness... there are lots of conditions but I do love to do cool things so I'll definitely MM for good sums of money to make stuff epic ^_^

Oh, I have one stipulation for all m2 ditto MM's... final d only, everyone hear that? :3

I.B

Smash Lord
Names: Sanuzi, I.B, Idea, Kirbykaze, and Sylar
Home Location: Canada
Method of Transportation: Car
Additional Comments: We need housing for Friday night and Saturday night.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Holy crap, Umbreon is going to this too? We might as well give HugS a call while we are at it too guys! LOLthis is going to be the best tournament known to man. Good **** Alukard and Jfox.

Wow so Darc, HB, and Mango all at the same tourny...looks like Jmans not making it very far in the bracket
Jman just got ***** son.

Smash Journeyman
Would anyone mind teaming with someone who really sucks at doubles? I'm thinking about attending doubles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom