• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Re-re-Revival (Monster Smash) Toronto, Ontario November 6th, 2010*

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
if im on my game at this i think ill make top 2, i noticed a significant boost in my game after apex so hopefully i can remember all the stuff i learned in the u.s
Semi hyped.

im practicing starting today :D! gl to all
Overly hyped!

I've changed my mind.. I'm coming to this - Watch out Holy... I'm coming for your arse.
want to stay for singles but might not be able to, wah :(
Where did the hype go?

all depends on the time my dude dont hate me for wanting to spend more time with my g.f instead of playing mk dittos ;D
Bull**** lies!

Tinman, in case you haven't noticed, Doc does his homework, stop trying to defend Joe in this situation when it is pretty evident how much of a coward he is.

Doc + 5.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Tin I don't only talk to joe on smashboards, I answered his question on msn.

And now that the date has changed joe should be able to stay and then we'll see what ahppens between the two of you. I say joe gonna raaappeee (unless you go mk then it'll be a tough one to decide).

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord

And now that the date has changed joe should be able to stay and then we'll see what ahppens between the two of you. I say joe gonna raaappeee (unless you go mk then it'll be a tough one to decide).
Hi children.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
whats wrong with joe wanting to spend time with his gf and not wanting to waste time playing brawl if he looks like he wont be able to make as money as he originally thought?

thats not called chickening out. thats fucking called being smart. doc dont act like you, or joe, or any of the higher players for that matter enjoy brawl anymore, it is and always has been for the money.
besides, pussy >>>>>>>>>>>>>> brawl

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
He has no desire to get better if he is afraid of competition, sooner or later someone will have to back me up on this **** cause' it is very unprofessional, and unacceptable to our scene for people to drop out for such a stupid reasoning.
Ah, what with your professionalism of attacking him and all. Seriously, chill, the tourney was moved and he'll probably be there.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
He has all the time in the world to get *****, Cruxis.

Tournaments happen not so often in the GTA, we're talking once a month at best on average, unless it's summer / after April.

You mean to tell me that of all the things in the WORLD he can come up with, at the VERY last minute too, is that he'd rather spend time with his GF?

He has no desire to get better if he is afraid of competition, sooner or later someone will have to back me up on this **** cause' it is very unprofessional, and unacceptable to our scene for people to drop out for such a stupid reasoning.

- To answer your question btw, I enjoy brawl VERY much, it is a hobby and a passion of mine, and I look forward to helping the community get better any way I can.

So speak for yourself Alex.
dude do you understand women? theyre not like us. if a woman wants to be with you during a certain time and you say you cant be with them, to them 99/100 times your reason will be unacceptable.
especially if your reason is to go play a fighting game with some other guys.

and, how is dropping out of the scene because your not making enough money a stupid reasoning? JL did it. Ambrose did it. Gi did it. Mikey did it. Nickcam did it. Ace did it. I did it. Hell, even you did it for a good period of time. Are you saying all these people are stupid? it has nothing to do with wanting to improve or not. its the point where they have gotten sick of the game and dont want to waste time on it unless its worth it.

oh, and to add, you only enjoy brawl when youre making money or when youre winning. if you truly played the game for the "passion" of it and not the money, you wouldnt have planked me all those times or used tactics just to let you win. And, you wouldnt have gotten so angry whenever you lost. i remember every time youd lose youd be unbelievably pissed and keep saying how "that was bullshit" and that you should have won, basically talkin shit about your opponent. you can lie to yourself all youd like, but youre in this for the money.
if you did not constantly place in the top 3 i guarantee that you would have quit brawl.
i rarely placed top 3 and im arguably the most fucked over player in the scene, ive had every single BS tactic used on me. But i kept playing anyway, because i once did love brawl and i once did have a passion for the game.

Sigh... I don't even know you and I can already tell you fall under the category of morons who don't know the difference between your and you're.

Just forget about it -_-..
..bro he used the correct your
lol.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Jon put my words to rest, ggs.

- no re

Joe you're off the hook for now.

So um.. Cruxis? BS tactic? Last time I checked you mained the 2nd best character in the game, who has NO trouble at all killing metaknight.

The reason why you lose to mks is because you try to force the kill move, not because the mk is using BS tactics, terrible john bro I expected better from you.

I'd also like to add that you lost to Jons 3 week old Falco, want to know why?? Because you never practiced the matchup. HAD you practiced that matchup with me whenever I asked you to play wifi back then, you'd be hella good at it, and would not have lost to it.

Btw I went 3 straight tourneys without getting top 3 back when I was mediocre, want to know what I did? Practiced like a mother ****er with Anti on wifi, and look where I am now. I DO agree I fell off the slump for a bit for personal reasons (lol allys CF), but I came back, got 5th at some tourney, still didn't get discouarged bro I practiced AGAIN.

Went to some tourney afterwards, beat Steve in 2 straight sets, and I haven't looked back since then... Doc is here to stay baby!

Tin Man

Smash Hero
k

Are u talking to doc in these sentences?

Hi children.
Since everyone who responded quoted, I was able to figure out everything that was being said except for this post =/.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
this is soo dumb..dont even know why you even are allowed in this scene..not bothering responding to the personal **** you have no right trying to talk about

honestly id consider not going at all now after reading this stuff but im not gonna **** holy over, thanks to everyone who realized how stupid doc was being, most ridiculous claims ive ever heard from you

No offense to my scene, but I eat em all for breakfast and you have our fourth best above myself, when I'm ranked 1st.

Toronto joe has never outplaced me, only tied a couple times.
btw tinman. think you should look at the guy you plan on teaming with before you call anyone elitist

getting really tired of this drama stuff

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
For real though, who WANTS to get better? I don't associate with quitters.
Right here. Only problem is I've been more bogged down with school-work than ever recently, and it's unlikely to get better until I've graduated. I've nearly resigned myself from being truly devoted to getting better until I graduate. I'm still practicing though; gotta make sure Patches and I take doubles =). Good to know you're back too.

Also Joe I'll still be wanting to play some wifi at some point but since this tourney got pushed back I took the opportunity to focus on college for one more week.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Where do I start..

1.) You have no say in whether or not I'm allowed in a scene you've NEVER contributed to a day in your life, at least I HELP people get better wtf do you do? Only try to help yourself get better, get real kid.

2.) You went to ONE national in your ENTIRE life, and didn't even make it out of 2nd round pools. That should be an incentive to get better.. No? And you're ranked 4th in GTA... Perfect way to represent us Joe, our 4th best can't even compete with mildly mediocre players... (By that I mean apex round 2 pools).

3.) Elitist? I team with my FRIEND'S joe, I'm not always looking to catch a quick buck teaming with some amazing metaknight main. And btw yes, I do "eat" my scene for breakfast, but at the same time I help them get better, perhaps a better choice of words next time?

4.) You're the easiest mother ****er in the world to troll.

5.) .. 5.) just because I feel like it.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Ehhh Joe's 2nd round pool was one of the most stacked pools at Apex. We've always known we're not a strong region though. But yeah, would be nice to get better :/

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Ehhh Joe's 2nd round pool was one of the most stacked pools at Apex. We've always known we're not a strong region though. But yeah, would be nice to get better :/
Exactly my point.

Stacked or not stacked, use that as an incentive to GET better, not to be a sly fox and find any stupid reason to dodge tournaments.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I didn't know you used mk tinman..

*facepalm* -_-
I don't, thats why i didn't know what Gi was talking about & who he was saying it to.

Doc don't take the following as an attack against u, I aint saying anything bad about u at all. I also like joe so this is why I care enough to say..

Where do I start..

1.) You have no say in whether or not I'm allowed in a scene you've NEVER contributed to a day in your life, at least I HELP people get better wtf do you do? Only try to help yourself get better, get real kid.
Joe helped me practice for Fan expo. If it wasn't for him, I prolly wouldn't have taken a game off u.

2.) You went to ONE national in your ENTIRE life, and didn't even make it out of 2nd round pools. That should be an incentive to get better.. No? And you're ranked 4th in GTA... Perfect way to represent us Joe, our 4th best can't even compete with mildly mediocre players... (By that I mean apex round 2 pools).
We all have a lot of room to improve and I agree with you doc on this point. Joe also made an effort to prove himself and our region. He played several MM's. He did the biggest MM at Apex in Brawl. He spanked C.h.i.b.o (eff yo name search :p), and I've done well with my ROB vs Joe (I didn't win but i came close when compared to C.h.i.b.o). Joe is the only person at Apex to beat Lee martin in a MM (2-1). He beat SK92 2-0, and iunno what the rest was lol.

He really did try man.

@ Joe & Doc: Hopefully you guys can come to an understanding. Both of you guys have been great people to me. I've met several people through smash who have treated my like complete **** but none of you guys were ever apart of that. I'm glad to have met people like the both of you who have made my experience in this scene as good as they could. Hopefully you two can come to an understanding and see each other in the same light that I see each of you.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Leave it up to tinman to turn a trolling sequence into a romance novel. :awesome:

I won't appologize, but I'll gladly stop trolling him for now.

ggs joe.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Where do I start..

LOL at that...only try to help myself get better LMAO

brood,anti,vex.....yup mildly mediocre............also placed top 10 in doubles,and took game 1 off chu and june who placed 2nd

you've been to 0 nationals, dont even try to talk about stepping up after going into hiding for a year after going all the way to MTL and getting 3-0d by a falcon..you were ranked 1st on our pr, way to represent dude!

3.) Elitist? I team with my FRIEND'S joe, I'm not always looking to catch a quick buck teaming with some amazing metaknight main. And btw yes, I do "eat" my scene for breakfast, but at the same time I help them get better, perhaps a better choice of words next time?

I earned teaming with good players, i dont get carried in teams ever and dont have anything at all to prove....you are so two faced and fake its disturbing

4.) You're the easiest mother ****er in the world to troll.

You are personally attacking me and making lies with hopes of "exposing" me

5.) .. 5.) just because I feel like it.

Cause you are the biggest tool in this scene and dont have anything better to do,grow up

stop making posts about me, way to really help the scene by causing necessary drama and showing new players how well we get along with one another, ****ing disgrace dude

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
LOL @ joe calling me two faced and fake.

You're the most delusional f*ggot on the planet kid, you've always tried taking my partners when yours wouldn't show up.

And LYING straight to my face several times about it, think twice before you call someone fake and two faced you stuck up little rugrat. I at least tried to hook you up with my friend, but you f**ked that up worse than your teeth.

Tool? I didn't have to pay hundreds of dollars to get my ****ed up teeth semi presentable.. Idiot.

Want to know the best thing about the falcon thing? I did indeed lose to his falcon, but I beat out holy and swordgard to get there.. So I'd like you to travel to montreal and get top 2 please, with ALL 4 of them there. Go do it ******, no one cares that you beat lee martin in a 2 dollar mm, he obviously wasn't trying.

I'd also like to add the fact that LBT2, which was AFTER I got 3-0'd by Allys falcon, I happened to be there, got third under ally and holy, where you got 9th... Losing to Ambrose who hasn't played the game since like summer 2009.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Look on the bright side guys. We got our #1 back in the scene, and now that everyone (that matters) is attending this tourney, we can move on into a brighter future for GTA (which i'd rather call southern Ontario) Brawl :bee:

Gichan

Smash Champion
The PR wil indeed be called Southern Ontario PR btw. And the drama is unneccesary but I have not seen this stuff in a while. Sponsored MM for this beef????? I'll put $10 in for joe.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i hope im not the only one who notices how i try to keep my responses based on smash but doc always crosses the line and takes it to a personal level

i never took an of your partners, the only time i came anywhere close to this was when you were too dillusional to realize i had no idea minus and you were teaming after he publicly posted in the tourney thread he needed a teammate

also wow @ making fun of the fact i had braces? LOL how old are you 8?...

just go away dude or vent your little heart out on PMs that ill ignore

Iliad

Smash Lord
Doc, ease the **** up, or shut the **** up. Plain and simple. You're taking this way too go****ed far, and it's not funny to anyone else but you anymore.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
That's the best part about trolling Iliad...

I don't need it to be funny, as long as he responds to every little troll attempt I have to offer then he is "feeding" me.

If he learns to just keep his little mouth shut - or in this case, since he's typing, I wouldn't have anything to respond to.

Just don't respond? I wouldn't be who I am if I wasn't a troll, so no I will not "ease" the **** up, it's my personality.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
i hope im not the only one who notices how i try to keep my responses based on smash but doc always crosses the line and takes it to a personal level

i never took an of your partners, the only time i came anywhere close to this was when you were too dillusional to realize i had no idea minus and you were teaming after he publicly posted in the tourney thread he needed a teammate

also wow @ making fun of the fact i had braces? LOL how old are you 8?...

just go away dude or vent your little heart out on PMs that ill ignore
Just btw..

LOL @ dillusional, learn how to spell you idiot.

If you're REALLY going to try to insult someone, at least learn how to spell before doing so.

And 8?? LOL, well guess what? An 8 year old can spell "delusional" better than you, pretty sad..

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Jon put my words to rest, ggs.

- no re

Joe you're off the hook for now.

So um.. Cruxis? BS tactic? Last time I checked you mained the 2nd best character in the game, who has NO trouble at all killing metaknight.

The reason why you lose to mks is because you try to force the kill move, not because the mk is using BS tactics, terrible john bro I expected better from you.

I'd also like to add that you lost to Jons 3 week old Falco, want to know why?? Because you never practiced the matchup. HAD you practiced that matchup with me whenever I asked you to play wifi back then, you'd be hella good at it, and would not have lost to it.

Btw I went 3 straight tourneys without getting top 3 back when I was mediocre, want to know what I did? Practiced like a mother ****er with Anti on wifi, and look where I am now. I DO agree I fell off the slump for a bit for personal reasons (lol allys CF), but I came back, got 5th at some tourney, still didn't get discouarged bro I practiced AGAIN.

Went to some tourney afterwards, beat Steve in 2 straight sets, and I haven't looked back since then... Doc is here to stay baby!

what the hell are you sayin?

i knew the falco match up perfectly well. i beat fool, AND minus and pretty much any falco multiple times. the reason i lost to jon was not because i didnt know the matchup, but was because I was beginning to stop playing so i was losing my game, and i underestimated him.

dont give me that shit that i didnt know the falco matchup, i knew it inside out, otherwise i wouldnt have been able to beat the best falcos in our region.

and as for snake killing MK easily, thats so debatable and pretty much untrue that i wont even get into that.

and should i remind you of when i did beat your MK, and then you decided to plank me to shit? why would you resort to that, if you claim that i could not beat MKs? id like to think of that as a more desperate tactic.
same idea with joe, hype, and ace. each time id gain the upper hand on their mk, it was planking/BBBBBBB time.

why did i not practice as you say and try to improve? because i stopped giving a fuck! i was lying to myself if i was saying i enjoyed brawl, and i was thinking ahead, what was the point of improving if i was inevitably going to leave anyway? why would i waste more time, more effort, and more money?

swordgard

Smash Hero
what the hell are you sayin?

i knew the falco match up perfectly well. i beat fool, AND minus and pretty much any falco multiple times. the reason i lost to jon was not because i didnt know the matchup, but was because I was beginning to stop playing so i was losing my game, and i underestimated him.

dont give me that shit that i didnt know the falco matchup, i knew it inside out, otherwise i wouldnt have been able to beat the best falcos in our region.

and as for snake killing MK easily, thats so debatable and pretty much untrue that i wont even get into that.

and should i remind you of when i did beat your MK, and then you decided to plank me to shit? why would you resort to that, if you claim that i could not beat MKs? id like to think of that as a more desperate tactic.
same idea with joe, hype, and ace. each time id gain the upper hand on their mk, it was planking/BBBBBBB time.

why did i not practice as you say and try to improve? because i stopped giving a fuck! i was lying to myself if i was saying i enjoyed brawl, and i was thinking ahead, what was the point of improving if i was inevitably going to leave anyway? why would i waste more time, more effort, and more money?
But falcos in GTA are meh -.-

On the other hand, Snake definitely does not kill MK "easily", he just does it easier than most chars. But that ledge is definitely safe against snake, or just about most of the cast. But to say that you only lost due to that would be ridiculous.

Besides doc, how are we supposed to know when your trolling and when your not >.<. **** gets mad confusing sometimes.

Top Bottom