• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Re-re-Revival (Monster Smash) Toronto, Ontario November 6th, 2010*

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yo JL gtfo you KNOW you look like Wario. How in the ****ing world do I look like him? At least you are white. EDIT: you're still sexy though so don't worry.
And btw don't forget about giving me your $5 in ssfiv. ALSO, join singles don't be a ****ing scrub like come on.

Joe, take one of tin's controllers so that way we don't have to share sweat all day, do not forget i have clammy ****ing hands plus I might play here and there to.

I still need tvs since the VV tvs failed, thanks to all who are supporting tvs so far you guys are sex.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Just looked at the tv list. 1st - my tv is not a maybe, it is definitely coming. 2nd, step it up with the tv's people.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
How is that even possible?

Also, does anyone know where I can buy CRT's? (I would do Value Village cause it doesn't seem reliable =/.

Edit: & can someone tell Raidos to bring something, last time I was there, he had 3 TV's.

Patches

Smash Master
I'm staying at my aunt's house in Toronto. My mother is driving me up to the venue Saturday morning. She want's to drink, so she won't give me a ride back unless it's from Kennedy Station which is roughly a 2 minute drive from my aunts house.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I should practice my Ganondorf ditto. Not because it'll help me; because they're awesome.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Holy mad underestimating pplz :o

Indeed I do, but I don't have 4 other people coming with me. I'm guessing Simon told you I did?
He did. He said that u, him, and 3 other people are coming. One of the people is a boastful individual who thinks he can win the tournament. Sound familiar?

I'm staying at my aunt's house in Toronto. My mother is driving me up to the venue Saturday morning. She want's to drink, so she won't give me a ride back unless it's from Kennedy Station which is roughly a 2 minute drive from my aunts house.
Les talk on msn. I'll be on from 11am-2pm (but come on ASAP lol)

I should practice my Ganondorf ditto. Not because it'll help me; because they're awesome.
U vs Ray_Kalm, make it happen :o

Iliad

Smash Lord
Ain't no other troll that could take your spot, our Tin... Our Tin... Our Tin... Ain't no other troll that could take your spot, Our Tiiiiin.... Our Tiiiiiin.... Our Tiiiinnnn

Toronto Joe

Smash Master

^^^^^^^^^

get this guy a ride!!

Doc grow up your not amusing anyone..

Iliad

Smash Lord
this tourney may get a date change........everyone please keep checkig back. It may be nov 6th...
**** no. I'm not coming if this changes bro.

This is my reading week, so i'm available to do practice n ****. Next upcoming weeks are a ****ton of midterms and lab reports.

*edit*

Gi, get on msn please.

Gichan

Smash Champion
no need to panic yet guys, i gave another call and so far the partner says it shouldn't be a problem and he just needs to check his schedule just to confirm but most likely yes.

I will be going to work and will give them another call in abuot an hour and I'll call ambrose or someone else to post ehre for me. So relax guys, let's panic when we have to.

Pragmatic

Smash Journeyman
Does anybody have an extra functioning, first-party GameCube controller?

My friend keeps "forgetting" to bring it, or can't be bothered.

Also, who lives in Scarborough? A ride would be legit, but I'll bus with people too. Looft?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
If it's not, I have one lying around somewhere.

Also, it's cool regarding Classic Controllers, right? Just being sure, otherwise I have 4 days or so to learn GCC.

CalvinXue

Smash Rookie
Holy mad underestimating pplz :o

He did. He said that u, him, and 3 other people are coming. One of the people is a boastful individual who thinks he can win the tournament. Sound familiar?

Yeah, but that person is already on the attendance list (HRCPoke) and one of the other 2 people is his (HRC's) +1, and the last guy might come, but he isn't going to partake in the actual tourney. And Simon's already on the attendance list. o-o

LooftWaffles

Smash Journeyman
Does anybody have an extra functioning, first-party GameCube controller?

My friend keeps "forgetting" to bring it, or can't be bothered.

Also, who lives in Scarborough? A ride would be legit, but I'll bus with people too. Looft?
No ride from me, Im busing it. If you find one let me know

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I appreciate it.

But it's a first-party one, correct? I can't play with anything else.
yes it is

Yeah, but that person is already on the attendance list (HRCPoke) and one of the other 2 people is his (HRC's) +1, and the last guy might come, but he isn't going to partake in the actual tourney. And Simon's already on the attendance list. o-o
k

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
ok i cant bring my wii anymore, my bags are full and ive tried folding my clothes so many times to get everything in haha :(

i will be brining my SD card with Prahjeckt Mayray(fu name searchers you'll never catch me HAHAHA) though so if anyone wants to try it out just let me know

I am only staying for doubles at this, so ask me sooner rather then later if you want to play

ceX we are still on for that MM! holy if i dont speak with you til saturday, good luck getting there have a safe trip and train that back to carry me in teams ;) LAV YOU

Tin Man

Smash Hero
When I bring my Wii, are stage textures and music hacks allowed?
personally I'd say yes to Music hacks but no to textures for stage/characters. It effs **** up lol. I hope u know how to turn that off :o, worse comes to worse, I can ut my SD card in yo wii, load it, then remove it, np.
OMG, 3 DAYS AWAY ;o

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
ok i cant bring my wii anymore, my bags are full and ive tried folding my clothes so many times to get everything in haha :(

i will be brining my SD card with Prahjeckt Mayray(fu name searchers you'll never catch me HAHAHA) though so if anyone wants to try it out just let me know

I am only staying for doubles at this, so ask me sooner rather then later if you want to play

ceX we are still on for that MM! holy if i dont speak with you til saturday, good luck getting there have a safe trip and train that back to carry me in teams ;) LAV YOU
Ahahaha ok, we got teamz :)
Hopefully the date doesn't change, I already brought my tickets -_-

Cruxis

Smash Lord
=] HYPE!!!!!. doubles is gon be sick

(sry Iliad, can't team)

I don't want a virus lol (not again =_=)
lol wut r u sayin i downloaded legally purchased with 800$ vegas pro on like 3 different computers, no virus

Top Bottom