• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Re-re-Revival (Monster Smash) Toronto, Ontario November 6th, 2010*

swordgard

Smash Hero
I've gotten significantly better at brawl with the help of some anti / adhd tips.

I hope practice pays off, would be nice if a tourney in GTA is won without allys snake, holys mk, or my mk.
Probably could happen because holy is horrible vs diddy. And I mean it, hes got like very bad item control.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Upset alert :o

MJG Beats Havoc 2-0
Lain Loses to X 2-1
Error (some Olimar main) beats Co18 2-1

Announcing whats happening at MLG later today is going to hype this tourney up so much!

Iliad

Smash Lord
Intense pre-tourney training going on at my place right now. Litsening to Soul Decision - Ooh it's kinda crazy to pump me up for this tourney.

Ooh, it's kinda crazy... I've been thinking maybe, gotta get you out of my miiind. First you say you want me, now your memories haunt me... Why don't you just give me a sign?!

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
been jammin out to some nas since i got up, ate a hearty bowl of reese puffs, got a **** MACHINEDRAMON in digimon world dusk... long story short: i got this

Patches

Smash Master
Lets see...
Started off my day by playing some Pokemon. Ate some Cheerios. Listened to some amazing dubstep. I'm set. My Lucario is gonna wreck everyone. I'll probably get there at noon.

See everyone there.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Norfair is such a powerful counterpick.

Came so close to winning that set against Zetsu. The hell was I thinking at the end there? Cost me the set.

Curse fUddO and his placing above me by virtue of getting a bye first round.

That was awesome when's the next one?

Zef

Smash Ace
yeaaaaaah
i got kind of impatient halfway through but he's a better player than me for sure. for some reason i kept downsmashing like a ****** and left myself open for another grab

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Norfair is such a powerful counterpick.

Came so close to winning that set against Zetsu. The hell was I thinking at the end there? Cost me the set.

Curse fUddO and his placing above me by virtue of getting a bye first round.

That was awesome when's the next one?
Hopefully December 4th. Stick around and u'll find out by next week.

JERK.ownz.you

Smash Apprentice
THERE WAS A DATE CHANGE??? GAH!!!!

WHAT THE FUZZ? I COULD HAVE GONE YESTERDAY!

next tourney I'm up to face anyone who thinks i was trolling :D
I might get my *** *****, but I'll have fun!
I might even money match some people. Just PLEASE someone message me as to the whereabouts of the next Toronto tourney.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I am so tempted to MM JERK. But then stuff will probably come up again and I'll be broke for the tourney.

Top Bottom