• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Re-re-Revival (Monster Smash) Toronto, Ontario November 6th, 2010*

Mikey7

Smash Lord
But falcos in GTA are meh -.-

On the other hand, Snake definitely does not kill MK "easily", he just does it easier than most chars. But that ledge is definitely safe against snake, or just about most of the cast. But to say that you only lost due to that would be ridiculous.

Besides doc, how are we supposed to know when your trolling and when your not >.<. **** gets mad confusing sometimes.
buddy, u dont even know about mikey 2008 falco ; )

too bad im washed up rofl

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Cruxis don't try to cover up your smash flaws.. You DID indeed beat Minus and Fool on several occasions I'll give you that.

But what about the MK banned tourney that Dimmy held where you practically busted a nut in EXCITEMENT? Saying that you were guaranteed first unless something "gay" happens.

I have the chats to prove it, but what happened at that tourney? You got 3-0' by MY falco!! So don't tell me you knew the matchup man.

You can't fully know a matchup until you understand every aspect of falcos options on a snake, which you obviously lacked if I was able to 3-0 you with ease and precision.

Not trolling btw this is 100 % true.

- May I also add that this is when you were not rusty.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Cruxis don't try to cover up your smash flaws.. You DID indeed beat Minus and Fool on several occasions I'll give you that.

But what about the MK banned tourney that Dimmy held where you practically busted a nut in EXCITEMENT? Saying that you were guaranteed first unless something "gay" happens.

I have the chats to prove it, but what happened at that tourney? You got 3-0' by MY falco!! So don't tell me you knew the matchup man.

You can't fully know a matchup until you understand every aspect of falcos options on a snake, which you obviously lacked if I was able to 3-0 you with ease and precision.

Not trolling btw this is 100 % true.

- May I also add that this is when you were not rusty.
who are you to say if i am rusty or not? thats not your call, thats my call

during that time of dimmy's tourney was when i was slipping up and starting not to care. thats why i lost to your falco.
are you honestly saying your falco is better than minus's or fool's? i seriously doubt that.

i did understand the matchup. it was just at that point that i was slipping up on it. both offline and online, i for some reason just forgot the matchup.

in fact, go check AiB and see a blog i posted ages ago saying that i was randomly getting bad at the matchup.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Seriously, can we do all this **** over IRC, and keep the tournament thread for stuff regarding the tournament?

Pragmatic

Smash Journeyman
That's the best part about trolling Iliad...
Unfortunately, by admitting to trolling, you're not actually trolling.

So in reality, all you're doing is personally attacking Joe with the mentality of a 4 year old.

His braces? Don't you have something more credible to back your arguments up with?

I have an idea. Why don't you settle this face to face through Brawl matches?

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Unfortunately, by admitting to trolling, you're not actually trolling.

So in reality, all you're doing is personally attacking Joe with the mentality of a 4 year old.

His braces? Don't you have something more credible to back your arguments up with?

I have an idea. Why don't you settle this face to face through Brawl matches?
You're hilarious, like downright and straight up FUNNY.

You're telling me I have the mentality of a 4 year old, yet you think solving an *argument* through brawl matches doesn't sound utterly stupid?

No offense to you Marik, but you really do need to fold your tongue a couple times before you respond to my posts, cause' someone as smart as you is sounding pretty dumb right now -_-.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Double post:

Since my scene can't handle trolling, I will go troll some Americans.

Also, accepting 2 dollar mms at this, possibly more we'll see, if you want friendlies ask me, but you better try.

I'm not going to friendly some random person who isn't trying, so yeah this thread is boring I'll see all of you at the event.

Trollface.jpg.

Pragmatic

Smash Journeyman
You're telling me I have the mentality of a 4 year old, yet you think solving an *argument* through brawl matches doesn't sound utterly stupid?
No, because you simply won't shut the fuck up about Joe being a useless, garbage, scrub that you're indefinitely better than.

So, stop hurting my eyes with your poor attempts at trolling, which is essentially trivial, butthurt whining, and play matches to offer credibility on your behalf.

Otherwise, please stop talking. You know I respect you as a Smasher, but you're beginning to bark up the wrong tree.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Lol @ telling someone to please stop talking on a public forum.

Really showing true intelligence there Marik.

And no, I won't shut the bleep up because you told me to, IIRC all of you tried to do this to Swordgard.

You cannot stop someone from posting in a public thread, you cannot even ASK someone to do such a thing as it sounds really dumb.

And barking up the wrong tree? Am I supposed to take that as a legitimate threat? Sue me bro, I will post whenever, whatever, however the hell I please it's a ****ing forum for gods sake -_-.

Pragmatic

Smash Journeyman
LOL.

You're insulting my intelligence? My advice flew right over your head.

I'm not asking you to stop posting in general, but to kindly refrain from posting more bullshit on an internet forum which is shared by everybody.

Do you think anybody cares about personal drama between you and Joe? Of course not. Keep it to yourself. I would've thought you were at least that intellectually capable of figuring out a relatively simple concept.

Yes, you're barking up the wrong tree. Which means, I'd advice you not to frustrate me at this point of my life right now. If you so require me to explain the semantics of settling this through Brawl matches, I'll be more than happy too. But, you have no right to be insulting other people's intelligence levels if that time comes.

Because well, my idea is a simple, and effective, psychological weapon which you should use to your advantage. Same goes for Joe.

Kudos. Hopefully you're in a more stabilized and rational mood by next week.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Too many things to reply to, I'll make this short.

Marik, you're evidently one of the most well spoken smashers in the scene, but that doesn't mean that some of the things you say out of sheer anger doesn't sound as idiotic as some of the things I choose to say.

And no, you cannot advise* someone to not frustrate you on a public forum, I understand you have a rough life, but keep that outside of smash.. Life is tough sometimes. But as per EVERYONES request (lol), I will hold off the attempted trolling for a bit.

Holy, maybe if you hadn't brought up the past in such an aggressive manner, I might've helped Gi pay the rest of your ticket since your brother helped me get my gamebattles money, but that was not very nice.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
oh ****, with the date change i can for sure come for doubles. Anyone from sauga going?

holy if you already bought a ticket for this, call greyhound... they have no problem rescheduling tickets. Also, get a university student to buy the ticket, you get 30% off.

Pragmatic

Smash Journeyman
Marik, you're evidently one of the most well spoken smashers in the scene, but that doesn't mean that some of the things you say out of sheer anger doesn't sound as idiotic as some of the things I choose to say.
I'm not speaking out of anger, actually. I'm surprisingly monotonous at the moment.

This thread isn't about me, you, or any of our personal problems. I'm just trying to fulfill that.

Sure, life is rough, and we shouldn't let it affect us emotionally to a significant degree, but perhaps you should take that advice as well?

Other than that, I'm out. See you there. I'll gladly listen to you vent, but just not online where it doesn't prove a single thing.

*Edit* Carter, I'm going. Could I perhaps hitch a ride with you?

Gichan

Smash Champion
Just to speak a little bit on the topic since I haven't yet, Doc doesn't need to shut the **** up or tone down in a public forum. Same with Swordgard, I never supported him being "kicked out" of gtan general thread since he was just speaking his mind and some people DID care enough to read them such as myself. sometimes it was ridiculous but not all of his posts were useless or trollish nature.

So on that point, if doc continues to post such personal attacks to joe or immature replies to all of the scene then he CHOOSES to be a **** but at least he has that freedom that is not to be stripped from him.

As for Holy, I'll find a way to send you half the payment and I really cannot see how you can get the date changed or at least get a discount on your next ticket, geez...

F1ZZ get 5ive and teh asian boys to this for some B+. AND BRING YO TVS BRA!

Pragmatic

Smash Journeyman
So on that point, if doc continues to post such personal attacks to joe or immature replies to all of the scene then he CHOOSES to be a **** but at least he has that freedom that is not to be stripped from him.
Fair enough. However, sometimes, you need to show common courtesy by keeping personal problems out of public discussions.

It slowly degrades into a complete eyesore, and we have enough of that already on SmashBoards.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Off topic a bit.

There are terrorist attacks set to take place in NY... If NY gets bombed my smash career is done, Anti lives in NY and he made me who I am today.

Can we please pray for NY.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Some decent activity

currently viewing this thread:

Tin Man, xLeafybug =D, HolyNightmare+, Phiddlesticks+, Patches+, AvariceX+, Gichan+, CalvinXue

That's the best part about trolling Iliad...

I don't need it to be funny, as long as he responds to every little troll attempt I have to offer then he is "feeding" me.

If he learns to just keep his little mouth shut - or in this case, since he's typing, I wouldn't have anything to respond to.

Just don't respond? I wouldn't be who I am if I wasn't a troll, so no I will not "ease" the **** up, it's my personality.
:laugh:, great explanation lol

in unrelated news, i finally got custom music + infinite replays working (AND a custom wiimote strap warning screen :cool:)
been there done that :p. Good stuff tho

what the hell are you sayin?

i knew the falco match up perfectly well. i beat fool, AND minus and pretty much any falco multiple times. the reason i lost to jon was not because i didnt know the matchup, but was because I was beginning to stop playing so i was losing my game, and i underestimated him.

dont give me that shit that i didnt know the falco matchup, i knew it inside out, otherwise i wouldnt have been able to beat the best falcos in our region.

and as for snake killing MK easily, thats so debatable and pretty much untrue that i wont even get into that.

and should i remind you of when i did beat your MK, and then you decided to plank me to shit? why would you resort to that, if you claim that i could not beat MKs? id like to think of that as a more desperate tactic.
same idea with joe, hype, and ace. each time id gain the upper hand on their mk, it was planking/BBBBBBB time.

why did i not practice as you say and try to improve? because i stopped giving a fuck! i was lying to myself if i was saying i enjoyed brawl, and i was thinking ahead, what was the point of improving if i was inevitably going to leave anyway? why would i waste more time, more effort, and more money?
Changing ur strategy because ur losing is legitimate :o

But falcos in GTA are meh -.-

On the other hand, Snake definitely does not kill MK "easily", he just does it easier than most chars. But that ledge is definitely safe against snake, or just about most of the cast. But to say that you only lost due to that would be ridiculous.

Besides doc, how are we supposed to know when your trolling and when your not >.<. **** gets mad confusing sometimes.
U really like to think Stroumbert if the best Falco in Canada eh (not that I came to a conclusion who that would be lol). Alphicans seems good and Stroumbert lost to Citrus right :o

And yeh, it was also hard for me to tell if docs trolling but i think i got the hang of it a lil.

buddy, u dont even know about mikey 2008 falco ; )

too bad im washed up rofl
how good was it lol?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gi, confirm Avarice's & Phiddlesticks TV's.

Confirm Techno mage (My friend :D)

Also, I've been doing a lot of work to make sure people still come. We're still gonna have a livestream =], and troll + akariss have a way better hance of reaching now.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Just search NY terrorist threats on google, you should get the latest news.

As for the falco talk, I personally am biased and think that Minus is the best, but in reality I think all 3 of the top Canadian falcos (Alphicans, Fool, and Minus), are all at the same level.

Unless Ally has some pocket falco that *****.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I've spent about $1700 in the past two weeks. I'm 17, and unemployed. As it stands, I currently don't even have enough lying around for Black Ops in about 10 days. I seriously doubt it, but that's not a no. I seriously wanna come, I'm just bankrupt lol.

Patches

Smash Master
Lol, ****. I forgot about Black Ops. Now I gotta figure out if I wanna drop the money on it, or wait 'till Christmas and get it.

Iliad

Smash Lord
You ***s don't know **** about top Falcos.

Fool is, and always will be the best falco in Canada. Realtalk. Name another Falco that could go toe-to-toe with KingAce's MK in it's prime? Sure as **** not mikey, and sure as **** not nate. He's beaten all the top names in the scene with his flaco.

Stroumbert is not the best falco SG, don't kid yourself. Your "tops" that came down to coffee time got wrecked by Fool's JIGGLYPUFF. He didn't even need to go falco.

Joe The Fool Price for pres.

Also, i'm going to try to make it out to this tourney. GI, straight up gonna be blunt-- Next time grow a ****ing sack and demand the venue. It is beyond ridiculous to have them move the date three days prior to the tourney.

Risk offending the venue owners > Being viewed as a push-over by the venue owners.

Top Bottom