• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Q & A Thread

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I was not trying to single you. I said:

"Guess you are one of the few that don't think it can work."

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
That's still singling me and those other 'few' out. What group of people think that this is/isn't possible anyway? No one came to a conclusion on that thread anyway...ah nvm. I don't want the hassle of falling out with you Dark and I dislike falling out with people anyway so forget it

Have you found that video of you pulling it off yet btw?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ugh, why do people take what I saw so seriously or as an attack? This does get annoying after a while.

And No I have not. Best ask someone else. I am not about to watch 100+ vids of me to find one lil combo

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622

She-Geek

Smash Cadet
Hi, I have a bad habit of facing the wrong way when I up-b towards the stage resulting in a slow float to suicide :( I try to angle it but a lot of times it results in a peach bomber into the side. Whats the fastest and easiest way to turn around and avoid gimping myself off the side?

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Hi, I have a bad habit of facing the wrong way when I up-b towards the stage resulting in a slow float to suicide :( I try to angle it but a lot of times it results in a peach bomber into the side. Whats the fastest and easiest way to turn around and avoid gimping myself off the side?
You could go to training mode and try to learn how to use it the right way. Also you can grab the edge opposite to you by closing the Parasol by pressing down. Dont FF or you wont grab the ledge.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
it's not rly that hard to just press diagonal left or diagonal right to face wherever u wanna face. u'll get it down eventually.

edit: after all this time villi's avy is still rly funny.

Canvasofgrey

Smash Ace
It's basically like Directionally influencing your UpB! Hahahaha

Yeah, but basically it's just like that. After you UpB, during the ascension, you kind of angle off a little bit which direction you want to go.

$haDy

Smash Apprentice
Do the top peach players change c-stick to specials just for turnip free pulling.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Do the top peach players change c-stick to specials just for turnip free pulling.
Yea, along with Dark - Edreeses, Niko, etc all keep to their boring non-special sticks.

I think it's just me and Applesofdoom who b-stick.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
$haDy do you main the ice climbers by any chance? I think I've fought you before but I can't remember where... :/

$haDy

Smash Apprentice
$haDy do you main the ice climbers by any chance? I think I've fought you before but I can't remember where... :/
Ya I was playing you with them a few nights ago from friend finder.IC are more of a secoundry I switch around mains a lot.I also played you with bowser before.

I have another question,which aerial is best for momentum canceling?

Do people still do free turnip pulling without c-stick set to specials?

Battletanx_Commander

Smash Journeyman
Ya I was playing you with them a few nights ago from friend finder.IC are more of a secoundry I switch around mains a lot.I also played you with bowser before.

I have another question,which aerial is best for momentum canceling?

Do people still do free turnip pulling without c-stick set to specials?
Uair is the best I think, if not Fair, and I Free Turnip Pull without the Bstick although it takes some time to get it down.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Just a general question - what is a smash debater? And what do you need to do to become one?

And it sounds really weird if you say it fast. But anyways yeah I've always wondered ^^

$haDy

Smash Apprentice
Is there any thread that can give me details on peach's chaingrabs?

p.s. she is a ***** to play online

PeachMaster562

Smash Cadet
can u help me with two questions?
1 how do you jump short so u can hit with crown foward but be really close to the ground?
p.s. i use the wiimote and nunchuck
2 is there a way to like well not choose but help your odds of picking up a beam sword or a bomb?
thanx

Sonic-Fan

Smash Journeyman
can u help me with two questions?
1 how do you jump short so u can hit with crown foward but be really close to the ground?
p.s. i use the wiimote and nunchuck
2 is there a way to like well not choose but help your odds of picking up a beam sword or a bomb?
thanx
1. don't use the wiimote and nunchuk, and it becomes magically easier

2. not to my knowledge, i believe it's random. The chances are posted up in the Peach boards somewhere though, I think in Dark Peach's moveset overview.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
thanx
>___>

<___<

You know what the Olimars did? They figured out that diffrent terrain gives you diffrent types of pikmin. Wouldn't it be crazy if... maaaaaaaaaaaybe it affected turnips as well?

Hrm...

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787

Xyless

Smash Master
May sound like a stupid question, but my friends generally play with only neutrals and a few of the major counter pick stages on. I'm going to a tourney in a few weeks, and it'll have Green Greens as a CP. Hearing from quite a few Peach players, GG is one of (if not) the best Peach stages. Is there any reason in specific that I should be aware of?

Top Bottom