• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

rustediron

Smash Lord
I class normal water as drinking water lool.
So that comment wasn't dumb when I asked for water as drinking water and tap water taste different.
You were like, normal water is water you buy from shops!
I mean, it might be normal water if you live in the Alps or something, but otherwise normal water is clearly Thames water! Alps water is Volvic! or was it Evian? :confused:

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
so wats been going on in london since i left been ravin it up in stafford drinkin attending lectures n playin smash in my spear time my gd pad broke =[ but i fixed my other pad had 2 remove the L though coz it stuck so ive been ****** my R lol

its now seems 2 b a link n falco thing wit me atm lol

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Thx to J3ly for having me yesterday, good games man, you got a mean Mario... I have missed smash! Fuzzy your hosting this Saturday? Where do I need to go? I need moar melee!

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Uhhh good I suppose, I think I won most matches, but he could pull off some crazy stuff with Mario that I haven't seen before...probably the best Mario I've played against.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
yo Kulla on sat get to Barkingside station and call me 07518359115

otherwise my address:

11 Baron Gardens
Barkingside
Essex

IG6 1NX

its a 3 min walk from the station

guess you gotta play my mario too :p

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
I'm in London on Saturday - there's a slight chance I could come along, would be cool to play some london smashers outside the monthly... Pretty highly unlikely that I'll actually be able to make it though. Oh well.

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Not coming to PH2 caused I'll probably be out of the country then...maybe in Italy... :(
Fuzzy: kk what time should I rock up at? Also how many people are coming?

j3ly

Smash Champion
lol you are being modest, i was beasted and out mindgamed pretty much all day. but by no means out maneuvered.

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Heh... sorry I took so long to post this, but thanks to Fuzzy and Jely for the games. Glad I got a taste of the London smash scene both of you were fun to play. Any of you guys ever come to Sydney you got a place to stay at mine :D, or we will try and get a smashfest going. I'm gonna get more melee stuff happening when I get home... that little taste has sparked the fire again!

So thanks again guys and maybe I'll see you again in the future!

Top Bottom