• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Okay brilliant. I now want to punch someone. I'm very sorry I can't come tomorrow.

I am really sorry for flaking on short notice : / Have had an emergency or sorts...pretty unfortunate. I will try and make it another time. Again I am very sorry.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
btw guys the central line is off from leytonstone to hainault

other routes are the free rail replacement bus (from leytonstone) it gets off near barkingside station (outside the primary school)

stratford -> ilford -> barkingside (128, 150, 167 bus)

leytonstone -> gants hill (forgot what bus number) -> barkingside (128,150,167)

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Then it looks like I dont have to bring a set up, I'm planning on going out to a bar/club whatever with my peeps after do its gonna look a bit dodge me lodging around a gamecube

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
inertia, maybe we could head over to croydon to play some smash with daves gays whilst im back, interested?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Oh yeah I just realised that post lol.....if they come over here then they shou.d be playing us instead of crappy Dave Gay's :)

And plus Tamoo doesn't live near here anymore it's only Clockmire and Hugo.

Any chance you can bring a cube to this Dujuan, seriously I injured my back taking my cube to PH2 cos the cube was resting on my back in some next way.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Does anyone want to play tomorrow - tuesday anytime? I need to practise so I'l willing to smash ANYTIME BEFORE I LEAVE. Just turn up at my house and leave me a message beforehand XD (as long as I'm home, I'll say if I'm going out lol)

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Argh I was planning on coming but my girlfriend is coming round, I've been neglecting her recently so I need to spend some quality time with her.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Bomb > Dair

**** combo.

But whats even more **** is

Boomerang > Bomb > Mother****ing Dair.

Elite **** combo.

Just thought I'd share that bit of info with you guys.

Take care x

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Bomb > Dair

**** combo.

But whats even more **** is

Boomerang > Bomb > Mother****ing Dair.

Elite **** combo.

Just thought I'd share that bit of info with you guys.

Take care x
loool That was a gay combo back in the day.
The best combo imo is Dsmash with peach on you.
Or shine then another shine :)

You should return one time, I need you there when I **** fuzzyness baby :(.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
That was a selfish moment to pause though lol, paused it while the opponent was pressuring him.
I would of been kinda annoyed.

He could have easily done it when they were spacing each other out or something.

VA

Smash Hero
Not tony, when his phone rings, he has to answer it. lol, no I can't remember but I know his phone rings a lot.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOL what's so essential that he HAS to answer his phone all the time, pretty sure he could of still picked a better situation to pause it.

Atleast he didn't pause it while the opponent was egdeguarding him or the opponent was trying to recover lol.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I understand that, but it's a $100 mm when he had pressure going on and he missed a grab from it :s

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
he could easily have had the match disqualified
I agree. He should have turned his phone off or ignored it. he could have even waited until not much was happening in the match to answer it. If I was mming for that much I wouldn't pause for anything unless I really definately had to

VA

Smash Hero
Uh he has a job where sometimes he just HAS to pick up the phone. but yeah it was obviously harsh.

dieslow

Smash Ace
phone call was vigorously vibrating in my pocket which was a huge distraction. i shouldnt have paused still though, w/e screw u guys im goin home

Top Bottom