• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Tamoo

Smash Master
dont reckon my crew will be going im afraid, iirc, theyre going to sum party tonight so are likely to be largely hungover, apart from hugo cos he has sum drink phobia or sumthin so askin him directly on msn will probs be ur best bet

VA

Smash Hero
I defintely wouldn't be able to come as I am in college lol.

UNlikely I will come after iswell cos I am lazy but I will see. But it's unlikely atm.
If I were you I'd call you scared. However I'm not so I'll say please come I want to play you. We haven't played in half a year :/ I want to see what crazy **** you can do now. go after school, or better yet, skip school.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
well if you finish early come, i'll record some **** lol
I start college 10:50 so i'm not coming early cos I would have to wake up like 5 lol.

If I were you I'd call you scared. However I'm not so I'll say please come I want to play you. We haven't played in half a year :/ I want to see what crazy **** you can do now. go after school, or better yet, skip school.
I wouldn't call you scared cos you would have uni lol, and plus what am I afriad of :confused:.
I'm DEFINTELY not skipping college as I just started this week and that would be a bad start to the new year so I will try to come after.
What time are you staying to anyway?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah I have got my timetable, i'm not leaving early to it and I THINK i finish either 2:45 or 4:15 on that day, if I finish 4:15 i'm way less likely to come but I can't be bothered to go upstairs and check so I will go up later and tell you when I end.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I end 4:15 on tuesday so I don't think I will be able to make Fuzzyness's to play VA cos I wouldn't get to play you for long and I wouldnt be able to stay there for long so there isn't much point.

Might iswell play you at the next ranbat.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Hey guys, here's a copy paste of one of my post in the London monthly thread. I didn't see this topic.
Eyh guys, I need you help. Well, not me.

The thing is, I know a Melee player from Paris who's gonna live in London. His nickname's Dero, hie name Louis, and he's mad cool. He's not a real good player because he focuses more on partying and chillin with other players, but he's decent and can even pretty good when he lets Mr. Try Hard be in control.

Well, so far it's real nice and everything, but here's the problem : he leaves on tuesday, and has no idea where to stay while looking for a flat. Is there anyone who could house him for a few days ?
I'll tell him to come here and post, but if someone can help him, just say so (in this topic or in the most appropriate one).

Thanks
Hopefully more people will notice it here and help him.

dERO!

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, here's a copy paste of one of my post in the London monthly thread. I didn't see this topic.

Hopefully more people will notice it here and help him.

Hey, I'm the french guy ! Finally, I'm coming to London in about 2 or 3 days, and I havn't any couch =/ if you can help me just keep me in touch please.

about me, in real life, I'm 18years old, I'm coming to London for a music school, I'm a guitarist ( beginner, since like 10months : http://rapidshare.com/files/287097379/Quiet_Place.m4a.html ), I'm a normal guy, I guess, I like video games, music, beers, sex and guitars ( not both at the same time ), please keep me in touch, guys.

And I speak english like a ******** fishcat

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yesterday was really good at Dash house with everyone.

Jelly (on the boards j3ly) has gotten really good with Mario and I expect really good things from him.

It's funny cos he is really better then Bullet Bill already and he has only been playing the game for 6 months lol.
But his Mario is sick, will be funny to see them face each other in a Doc vs Mario since Mario is 10x better lol.

Me ****** fuzzy in nearly every set was fun lol.
All the vids should have got recorded cos were some dirty comboes going back and forth.

Tamoo

Smash Master
J3ly is stepping it up pretty quickly it seems

Prof, are you still going to the EM tournament? Im bringing a camera so finals and **** will def be getting recorded for it :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Im not sure you know. I have to find out and ask whos going and how much it cost.

Dumbest comment Charles said yesterday - Lets have a Captain Falcon Ditto Money Match. I'll go Pichu.....

Top Bottom