• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
prof you coming round tommorow then? frostbyte?
I was coming until I rang Chrisboi and he said that no1 was coming round and that it would be better to go another day and plus my journey got messed up cos I got dropped off somewhere different and had to make my way home and I was coming home to pick up my controller and if I was still coming it would be too late by now anyway.

I will come another day basically but sorry about that lol.

check out vids from Genesis!

http://www.youtube.com/my_subscript...d&sa=0&sq=&dm=2&s=YRbsvK8Fcug&masthead=1&as=1

Canada vs south is okay. I choke really hard though =(
loool You love showing us your vids but I will look later anyway.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
DEFINTELY not thursday lol. I'm doing the same performance which I did yesterday on thursday so I am gonna be out of London again.
The place was called Shepton Bush lol, even I dunno where it is, gonna google map it in a min.

Tuesday sounds alright for now. I will tell them lot about it iswell or you can tell them lot, either way.

J03

Smash Master
Pro: isai platform dropping essentially gives you a fastfalling platform drop right?

therefore if you turn the volume up and just have the FX volume on and perform an isai drop you should here the fast fall (thwum!) sound xD. could you do one and find out if its the case, just coz using that sound ill deffo know if ive done an isai drop or not.

PS. ive been working on a few tricks and ill let you know them and the situations they're most useful in when ive got them down fully =)

!!! GO TEEM PHOX !!!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Pro: isai platform dropping essentially gives you a fastfalling platform drop right?

therefore if you turn the volume up and just have the FX volume on and perform an isai drop you should here the fast fall (thwum!) sound xD. could you do one and find out if its the case, just coz using that sound ill deffo know if ive done an isai drop or not.

PS. ive been working on a few tricks and ill let you know them and the situations they're most useful in when ive got them down fully =)

!!! GO TEEM PHOX !!!
No isai dropping just allows you to fall underneath platform faster when you do not do an aerial on the platform if you do a laser.
If you do a laser or just jump on a platform you will notice it takes a considerable amount of time to drop underneath (except when you do aerials) and Isai dropping just basically allows you to drop underneath the platform quickly which is why I said earlier that it is not in my gameplay that much due to me not usually landing on a platform with doing an aerial and I use it ALOT when playing falco with lasers and a bit with fox.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I am coming to your 2moro.

Sanuzi do you have directions and what time are you looking to get there and where are you making your journey from.

My number is 07944152774 so if there are any problems you should ring this number.
Also Fuzzyness number (i'm sure you don't mind me giving him your number Fuzzy :)) is 07518359115 so maybe you should ring in first instead of me :).

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
with all the sexy londoners like aaron and nathan it's worth it if you put your number on here then

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I agree, we are doing the community a favour.

People like you TC should be putting your number down on here to, but we don't wanna give the community too much now, we have to give them something to look forward to.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
My number is first post material, as shown on this thread.

though it should really be on a separate topic and stickied.

Top Bottom