• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I want apologies from several people

Fuzzyness
Aiko

Well its only two people but I am demanding my apology otherwise I refuse to come to the southampton tournament and I will take 4 people with me who will not be going if I do not get my apology and who were planning on going. Bullet Bill you better help convince them. :bee:

Aiko getting ***** made the UK look bad lol. I will **** knuttz in my own time but Charles will do it for me on Friday anyway.
I appologise too for thinking it was you but in my defense it did seem a lot like you; the name, the profile had 'Banter' under all the categories, you were talking to him.

Anyway, wtf I hope you're joking and not planning on flaking because of that. I want you to become but if you don't because of that then I wont blame Charles and Aiko

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah lol. I wouldnt try to ruin your tournament by preventing people to come and DEFINTELY ruin it by me not arriving now would I lol. Infact i'm trying to help out by getting some smashers to come and I will ring 4stock and Last Dragon in a min to see if they can make it.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Yeah lol. I wouldnt try to ruin your tournament by preventing people to come and DEFINTELY ruin it by me not arriving now would I lol. Infact i'm trying to help out by getting some smashers to come and I will ring 4stock and Last Dragon in a min to see if they can make it.
tell them I rly want them to come XD

rustediron

Smash Lord
I hereby regretfully announce that Professor Pro has resigned himself from partaking in the leisurely activity we know as 'smash', and that he shall henceforth be no longer attending the various events related to said activity, namely the London Ranbats and the Phantom Hits tournament scheduled to take place in Southhampton. He would also like to metion to Charles that, as he will not be attending the above tournament, he would like to relinquish his rights to the ticket that you have allocated him.

Amendment to the above: Apparently, he just can't be ***** to go to tournaments and stuff, but he'll still be playing smash.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I hereby regretfully announce that Professor Pro has resigned himself from partaking in the leisurely activity we know as 'smash', and that he shall henceforth be no longer attending the various events related to said activity, namely the London Ranbats and the Phantom Hits tournament scheduled to take place in Southhampton. He would also like to metion to Charles that, as he will not be attending the above tournament, he would like to relinquish his rights to the ticket that you have allocated him.

Amendment to the above: Apparently, he just can't be ***** to go to tournaments and stuff, but he'll still be playing smash.
I hope you're happy Ant. Now he's stopped playing smash and they're goes one of our best players. I spoke with him and looked at the posts that we're targetted and absolutley NOTHING was wrong with them. Pretty poor show :embarrass

EDIT- Charles keep Pros ticket

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman

A moment of silence to mourn the greatest loss that the smash community has ever had to bear.

As Professor Pro would say ; looooooooool

loool Well lemme just say this and then the mods can ban this account or do whatever they do lol.

After getting banned off of the dummest thing known to man it made me realize how things are. This website isn't even fun anymore lol, the mods have gone internet power hungry and try to stop anyfin that goes a bit off topic but is still interesting .I'm not quitting smash cos Aiko banned me if thats what people think, I am quitting cos it takes up too much time. Phantom Hits will be my last tournament and MAYBE I might go to the European tournament in the UK but I won't be attending anymore tournaments after or before that or any other events like smashfests or ranbats. I will however be playing with people like Tamoo, Clockmire, Rustediron, 4stock and Last dragon to help them because they are in my area which means easy travel, no money, short travelling distances etc. I should be doing a PDOT though which is coming on this website when I am not doing anything lol.

VA play fox and **** everyone etc. TC love you baby, PDOT I wouldnt even of played smash if you didn't introduce me, Bullet Bill get better and prove everyone wrong about you, Fuzzyness was really fun to play against and pushed me to my limits. I met a whole load of good people while playing but I will still be on this website probably to see how things are being seeing you for the final time at the Phantom Hits tournament.

BAN ME NOW lol!

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
loool Well lemme just say this and then the mods can ban this account or do whatever they do lol.

After getting banned off of the dummest thing known to man it made me realize how things are. This website isn't even fun anymore lol, the mods have gone internet power hungry and try to stop anyfin that goes a bit off topic but is still interesting .I'm not quitting smash cos Aiko banned me if thats what people think, I am quitting cos it takes up too much time. Phantom Hits will be my last tournament and MAYBE I might go to the European tournament in the UK but I won't be attending anymore tournaments after or before that or any other events like smashfests or ranbats. I will however be playing with people like Tamoo, Clockmire, Rustediron, 4stock and Last dragon to help them because they are in my area which means easy travel, no money, short travelling distances etc. I should be doing a PDOT though which is coming on this website when I am not doing anything lol.

VA play fox and **** everyone etc. TC love you baby, PDOT I wouldnt even of played smash if you didn't introduce me, Bullet Bill get better and prove everyone wrong about you, Fuzzyness was really fun to play against and pushed me to my limits. I met a whole load of good people while playing but I will still be on this website probably to see how things are being seeing you for the final time at the Phantom Hits tournament.

BAN ME NOW lol!
we shall miss u very much at the ranbats n ur cocky ways =[ i probably try and travel down to clockmire if he allows me in his house 2 play wit u guys coz all of u r jokes

enojy ur rest P.Prof

Aiko

Smash Champion
I hope you're happy Ant. Now he's stopped playing smash and they're goes one of our best players. I spoke with him and looked at the posts that we're targetted and absolutley NOTHING was wrong with them. Pretty poor show :embarrass

EDIT- Charles keep Pros ticket
Theres no way p pro would quit because of me banning him. grow up a bit.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
LOOOOOOOOOOOL such a great situation. I think both the moderating and Pro/edwin/joe boards crack have been ****e. Thats whats so great about our community, everything is ****e! (except the banter theres loads of it here :confused:)

Aarons not quitting though he loves the banter and competition too much imo :suess:

rustediron

Smash Lord
we shall miss u very much at the ranbats n ur cocky ways =[ i probably try and travel down to clockmire if he allows me in his house 2 play wit u guys coz all of u r jokes

enojy ur rest P.Prof
lol, awesome! I bare want to play your link again xD

EDIT: I'd also like to have prof removed from the rankings in the London Ranbats, please? There are others eagerly awaiting the vacancy he would leave ;)

enojy ur rest P.Prof
Yeah come down to Clockmires cos should be there often to help them out and it would be good ot see you iswell.

Finally .
loool What you mean finally. Like you were in the community and I affected you. I will be doing what you anyway which is come on this website but don't do ****.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL such a great situation. I think both the moderating and Pro/edwin/joe boards crack have been ****e. Thats whats so great about our community, everything is ****e! (except the banter theres loads of it here :confused:)

Aarons not quitting though he loves the banter and competition too much imo :suess:
Loooool You lot always complained about the crack and saying it was ****e but you always came to our thread for the entertaining reads but I guess it was entertaining cos it was ****e and had loads of banter I guess.

I have quit though. Cos i'm basically not going to anymore events lol. I wasn't even going to Phantom Hits until Bullet Bill spoke to me and he made me feel bad about not coming to their first tourn and asked me to come so I changed my mind and since I wanna see some people again I made it my final tournament and the only exception will be the European tournament in the UK. But besides that its no more tourns, ranbats and smashfests lol.
Charles didn't believe me though but oh well people will see when the next events come up and I ain't there lol.

I can still get my supply of banter on smashboards and the competition elsewhere lol.

lol, awesome! I bare want to play your link again xD

EDIT: I'd also like to have prof removed from the rankings in the London Ranbats, please? There are others eagerly awaiting the vacancy he would leave ;)
loool Why should I be removed, you have to work to get infront of it lol. If you don't get infront of it when i'm not even playing the game that is poor.

I like how smashboards operates lol. I clearly have stated this is Professor Pro yet this account exist but Seed Of Danter Banter was knocked out in a flash lol. I might iswell report myself and get myself banned lol.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
If this is truly the end of Prof you will be missed:(. You were the only smasher I had feelings for... except maybe Aiko and TC.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
:( I'm sorry prof. I didn't know you that much, but heard your techskill was amazing. :)

on an unrealated note, thanks for having me fuzzyness. I learned alot and will take everything in, even if it seemed i wasn't paying attention sometimes. You and retro are **** good, and it was nice hanging with everyone on my last night there. If you have any more tips, you can say them too...on how i can get better. I"m always up for getting better.

Retroking is **** I am better then him lol.
Nah jkin he ain't **** but I am still better then him lol.
How did you do against them Knuttz anyway since I wasn't there and didn't speak to any of them about it.
Knuttz you coming back soonish?

I have been thinking ALOT about if I should leave or not lately. And I came to realize that is actually the minor events that take up most of my time like going round peoples house for lil smashfests and just smashfests in general and there were LOADS of times where I should have been doing other stuff but I didn't say anything which is why I won't be coming to any minor events and only the major ones. The only exception was the exception I made before which was with Dave's Gays and Last Dragon and 4stock. Maybe I might come ranbats cos they are once a month and very likely tournaments. And i'm going to put alot of things before smash from now on. I couldn't bare the thought of me not seeing TC, Aiko, Yeniths or King again........I couldn't bare it.
Plus I have to beat that prick Fuzzyness in a tournament lol.
You can ban this account now. I can't believe this account has lasted as long as it has.

VA

Smash Hero
This may seem like I'm copying but I'm also not going to be active in the community much anymore either. I hate SWF and the attitude of almost every smasher in the UK. Tournaments are often painful for me as I have to spend prolonged amounts of time with people I don't really like. I may still go to Germany but other than playing with friends and anyone who I get on with in the community it's doubtful anyone will see me around much anymore.

J03

Smash Master
UK smash has had a ****ed good run but most of the players are hitting the end of their teenage years and by that time you have prior engagements and responsibilities. I agree with robby that tourneys can be painful as hell and i'd much rather get some drinks down me then watch scrubs be ****e at smash. Some peeps are lucky enough to find a group of people they get along with and keep them interested in the game.

Personally i dont think theres anyone i dislike though pretty much everyone has given me some bad times throughout my years. i Dont see the need in proclaiming you are leaving tbh its quite pompus and arrogant xD. Huge contridiction as ive probably done it about 5 times already lol.

Pro and VA are always welcome to any event i run or help run and thanks to both of them for supplying some massive arguement banter over the years thats made my day numberous times.
I love how SDB basically absorbed the whole community that had any talent in both smash and personality. Atm i think the scene is far to unactive to be kept alive especially outside of london so its a nice time to hang up the old pad. I'm gonna love being the best fox in the UK and i look forward to piping anyone who makes it to any tourney i am at.

Robby i really hope you still come to germany as it will be massive good times if you can manage to put up with your crewmates =P.

VA

Smash Hero
Well actually I've known for ages what I just announced only now have I bothered to say anything because basically yeah it's a good time with pro saying he's quitting too. The scene is as active as ever joe you do come out with some crap. And as for SDB asbsorbing anyone with personality I think that's a load of elitest bull****, like you spent the time getting to know everyone in the community. You really are proving my point as to why I don't want to be around this at all anymore and held off from joining SDB for such a long time. I have real friends who know me well and I enjoy spending time with much more than SDB so I don't need a smash fraternity to hold my hand, I always did pretty well on my own.

The people that keep me interested in smash are swizzy and beast, without them it's unlikely I'd have carried on as long as I have. It's very much up in the air whether I'll come to Germany right now. Maybe see you there.

P.S Just because me and Pro have "quit" doesn't mean we're dead, we still and most likely always will have a better fox than you.

loool You still won't be the best fox in the UK as I declared I am not fully leaving anymore. I am only making the major events or a good event as it was the minor events which took up most of my time.
One thing I wanna do before I fully leave though is do my combo video, I must admit that is one of the reasons why I didn't leave lol.

I know VA wants to stay just to see me though cos he loves me and gets along with me the most in the community on smashboards and he doesn't want to leave before facing me again lol.

voilentjack

Smash Journeyman
Edwin here :

These are the reasons why i havent been going to tournaments

we are getting just like the netherlands community,

where no one can attend events because it take up to much time

how can you say you dont like any smashers , no one has been a prick to you , when you met them

well you might think i am but when we meet havent i always been cool with you

expect on boards when i clearly piss around for my joy

well anyways id thought i will say something

but i kind of knew prof aint the type to just up and leave

if there are still some tickets available i will go phantom hits or w/e that name is

lool and profs comment '' he is **** ''

J03

Smash Master
VA- your actually a huge **** on the boards, always have been. Nice in real life and obv thats why i put up with the ****e that spills out of your mouth on the boards :laugh:.
Your also a **** for trying to lecture me on making friends at tournies thats amazing ****e even for you. most of the peeps if known through smash have moved on so my comment stands so stop being a ****er. Huge banter in that comment seeing as you made the comment first xD

Pro- im loving stopping by this thread for the banter involved.

to both of you. you both have ****e foxes hohoho

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Retroking is **** I am better then him lol.
Nah jkin he ain't **** but I am still better then him lol.
How did you do against them Knuttz anyway since I wasn't there and didn't speak to any of them about it.
Knuttz you coming back soonish?

I have been thinking ALOT about if I should leave or not lately. And I came to realize that is actually the minor events that take up most of my time like going round peoples house for lil smashfests and just smashfests in general and there were LOADS of times where I should have been doing other stuff but I didn't say anything which is why I won't be coming to any minor events and only the major ones. The only exception was the exception I made before which was with Dave's Gays and Last Dragon and 4stock. Maybe I might come ranbats cos they are once a month and very likely tournaments. And i'm going to put alot of things before smash from now on. I couldn't bare the thought of me not seeing TC, Aiko, Yeniths or King again........I couldn't bare it.
Plus I have to beat that prick Fuzzyness in a tournament lol.
You can ban this account now. I can't believe this account has lasted as long as it has.
don't know when i'll be back. i said that last time, and i was back 4 months later...so i'll assume 6-months to a year or so? but thats a maybe, and also work takes up about 90 percent of my time too....but yeah, if im over again, i'll try to play you guys? How was dancing?

xatm092

Smash Apprentice
I was reading the last couple of pages but all I could find was drama.

Are we not having biweekly / monthly smashfests any more?

I'm on holiday starting next week for a month and would love to come to any event that's happening in that time.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
LOL why is this thread all doom and gloom? And why are people saying stuff like how they don't like anyone in the community? Especially weird coming from Joe. Personally I like and get on fairly well with virtually (OMG No infraction please) everyone in the community. Thats why I like coming to events and such. Even people like V.A. and Pro that I've had argeuments with on the boards, I know they're sound rly so it doesn't matter.

Mr Pro- Good to hear you're only downgrading you're activity XD Look forward to seeing you at phantom hits

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Same goes for me in that Im toning down the amount I play :suess: Im only really interested in playing with people who are good times and can have a laugh with it lol, will probably make the odd event here and there but thats how I see it. Ryans also not very interested as far as I hear ROFL so thats 4 of the top 6 from the last tourney quitting for the huge banter

COEY

Smash Lord
this thread makes me sad :/

just pick up a new low tier character and beat joe with it, that always helps me.

Top Bottom